Project Veritas (Read 188 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Project Veritas
Reply #30 - 12/04/20 at 15:06:37

Eegore wrote on 12/04/20 at 12:00:55:
 Not everyone is going to sue over PV videos, lack of lawsuits is not a strong assessment of accuracy.  I've been watching PV's and O'Keefe's footage and audio change for over a decade.  

When you watch the short NPR video PV states that an Islamic group website says:

"the organization sought to spread the acceptance of sharia across the world."

They then show Ron Schiller laughing and saying "Really, that's what they said?".

That response was to a different event.  Why did it have to be edited that way?  We know why, but choose to justify it because Shiller is a dirt bag.  He wasn't reacting to that statement but the video leads us to believe he was.  That's out of context.

After the Palestinian radio comment they cut out the "There is such a big firewall between funding and reporting.  Reporters will not be swayed in any way, shape or form." part of his response.  I think the immediate response holds more bearing to the conversation than choosing a response later and then editing it so it plays as if they were in sequence.

Answers to questions were out of sequence.  To me that's altering the context.

So, to me, just because I don't care for Schiller or NPR doesn't mean I am going to ignore that the responses shown are not the immediate responses to the questions or statements given.

People loath PV and James O’Keefe. If they had a case, they’d sue. They don’t.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Project Veritas
Reply #31 - 12/04/20 at 15:49:32

People loath PV and James O’Keefe. If they had a case, they’d sue. They don’t.

Possibly, but they still need a case.  

I don't use lawsuit frequency to evaluate the manipulation of videos, I use the actual videos.

The NPR video, the Medicaid videos, all show answers out of sequence.  This obviously has not resulted in a lawsuit but how can you watch the long versions and not see the changes?

When people do this with Trump it's fake news and poor conduct.  But if it's for Trump all the sudden it's all good.

I am still not impressed by any means with NPR, or CNN but I am not going to pretend PV is presenting videos completely in context.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/01/24 at 20:01:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Project Veritas

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.