Project Veritas (Read 188 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Project Veritas
12/02/20 at 15:59:40

https://www.projectveritas.com/

Gotta love this guy James O’Keefe. He had someone on the inside linking him into CNN editorial calls for the past two months. Loved the one where he finally unmuted himself and revealed he’d been listening in on them. You could almost hear everyone $hitting in their pants and then wondering who the Judas was.

No surprises in the tapes he’s released so far. Jeff Zucker and gang are Democratic Party advocates attacking the USA under the guise of journalism. Again, in a more civilized time, they’d all be hung.

Check them out on website or on Twitter. He’s trickling out the recordings one or two a day.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Project Veritas
Reply #1 - 12/02/20 at 16:15:53

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 12/02/20 at 17:19:15

Gotta love when O'Keefe issues a "correction" on that.  Again.

O'Keefe is an example of someone with good ideas but extremely poor implementation.

Once he started cutting apart and manipulating his videos, altering, without disclosure, the chronology of his videos etc. he lost a tremendous amount of credibility.

Anyone can record conversations, cut them apart and restructure them and get money forked over to them by people too caught up in their beliefs to even consider that maybe they are being manipulated by the very people they think are exposing truth.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/02/20 at 18:42:46

Bull$hit Switzerland.  If you’re referring to a minor instance of misidentifying a CNN employee today, that hardly matches your over the top claim.

If you’re talking about media outlets pursuing legal challenges using any and all methods in an attempt to take advantage of the media’s partisanship  to limit the damage, they to hell with that.

In any other situation where undercover “acceptable media” uses various techniques to target typical conservatives or Republicans, whatever minor sins were committed, are not just ignored, but celebrated.

Focus on the information, the truth, released.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 12/02/20 at 18:50:50

Did you listen to any of the recent CNN tapes?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 12/02/20 at 19:42:00

"If you’re referring to a minor instance of misidentifying a CNN employee today, that hardly matches your over the top claim."

Over the top?  So he didn't "correct" his video, the exact and only word I used to describe what his actions today were?  

Lets just quote him then so as to not be confused about what I was referring to when I said "correction", literally the first word in O'Keefe's post:

"CORRECTION: @CNNPR has just informed @Project_Veritas that the executive on this tape is in fact their GENERAL COUNSEL David Vigilante, not @marcusmabry. As if that somehow makes it better for them… We apologize for the misidentification. More tapes dropping soon"

"Did you listen to any of the recent CNN tapes?"

Yes.  I also watched all of the "American Pravda" in 2017 and those were a bunch of chopped up videos with altered chronology, without disclosure.  Why did he have to do that?  O'Keefe acknowledged this after he was challenged on it.

Do you follow PV's funding background?  Are you on O'Keefe's Twitter?  I am.  

If you are going to use a source that has a "recording" of a conversation do you want a beginning to end recording (or at least the option to access it) or one that is edited and out of order?

Is that the "truth, released" standard you are willing to accept just because you don't like what CNN is doing?  

« Last Edit: 12/02/20 at 21:01:19 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 12/03/20 at 04:55:44

Listened to all 300 plus hours of Watergate Tapes did ya?....

Telling the story behind a long recording always involves editing. And a story told doesn’t always follow chronological order. I don’t know anything about American Pravda. I know the topic was ACORN but I didn’t listen to anything.

No, I don’t know the entire details behind their funding, do you?  Are you suggesting he lies based up who gives him money? Is that your point? So if CNN gibes him a million dollar donation, he’ll go record Fox?

A climate scientist who challenges some warming theories is supported by big oil, but climate scientists who run enormous organizations supported by government grants and guaranteed tenure at major universities are above reproach, honest, practically saints? That’s how you first judge content?

It’s clear his motivation is to reveal the corruptness behind liberal politics. Behind democratic politics. Behind the democratic controlled and run media. Or actually it might be the liberal media runs and controls democratic politics. That actually might be more accurate.

Jeff Zucker and CNN’s motivation is to destroy the conservative Republican party. PERIOD. That’s the only reason they exist. The news that they present is first run through their filter to determine if this is good for liberals or bad for liberals. Is this harmful to Republicans or helpful to Republicans. That’s what they do and that’s what his attempt is to reveal. I applaud that.

CNN is garbage. They are slowly killing the nation by pretending to follow journalistic principles but who clearly don’t. We went through three years of Russian collusion garbage based on pennies spent on Facebook ads but CNN worked tirelessly to get their candidate elected using their enormous platform. That’s what these tapes are revealing.

If you want to play your regular Switzerland roll and try to take the opposite side just because that keeps you above the fray on this forum, go right ahead.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 12/03/20 at 07:33:05

"Listened to all 300 plus hours of Watergate Tapes did ya?...."

No.  You really think O'Keefe on a 4 hour sting operation will have 300 hours of recording?  

"Telling the story behind a long recording always involves editing. And a story told doesn’t always follow chronological order. I don’t know anything about American Pravda. I know the topic was ACORN but I didn’t listen to anything."

Telling a story is different than re-arranging things to convey a different message.  Like taking footage of a biker prayer rally in S America and showing that footage while running audio that it is for a Trump event.  Tells a story but is it not pertinent to disclose that the video footage is "representative of" or anything similar instead of just saying "actual footage"?  O'Keefe regularly does this and has admitted it.  

"No, I don’t know the entire details behind their funding, do you?  Are you suggesting he lies based up who gives him money? Is that your point? So if CNN gibes him a million dollar donation, he’ll go record Fox?"

I've followed it for years and I do not know the "entire details" of any funding in any location and you know that since it's impossible.  I am suggesting that he alters his presented material to better stimulate profit, without disclosure of the altered material.  I am not saying he has no standards, I am saying that if a video that is altered to convey a statement from CNN out of context will make more ad revenue he will do it.  Once a video type becomes monetized over a certain threshold that video type cycles more often.

"A climate scientist who challenges some warming theories is supported by big oil, but climate scientists who run enormous organizations supported by government grants and guaranteed tenure at major universities are above reproach, honest, practically saints? That’s how you first judge content?

No I judge it based off of multiple models including placebo ones.  I outlined this in detail the last time we had this conversation and you stated I should "go to a party" instead of validating the 3 million data points used to create an average.   Don't pretend I grab any source and just say "this one is correct" because I consistently outline the importance of averaging data across multiple sources.  Maybe if you didn't dismiss my methods you wouldn't re-question them each time.

"It’s clear his motivation is to reveal the corruptness behind liberal politics. Behind democratic politics. Behind the democratic controlled and run media."

I agree.  I do wonder why he won't provide raw material, or even mention until after he's confronted, that the material is often times taken out of context.  "Senator X said this in response to subject matter A" and the video shows Senator X making a statement about subject matter Q.  That's intentionally misleading.  He needs to just complete his projects without the added manipulation on the presentation end.

"CNN is garbage."

I have literally said CNN is "garbage news" on here before, but let's just pretend I didn't so you can call me Switzerland.  CNN being trash doesn't mean I am ok with any and all strategies used to expose this.  If O'Keefe maintains his current strategy he won't convince anyone that isn't already against CNN because he uses a poor strategy.  All he is doing is maintaining his supporters.

"If you want to play your regular Switzerland roll and try to take the opposite side just because that keeps you above the fray on this forum, go right ahead."

I don't care about any "fray".  I just think O'Keefe has admitted to presenting material out of context too many times, and the video development pattern syncs too closely with monetization patterns for me to ignore just because CNN is his target.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 12/03/20 at 07:35:28

Eegore wrote on 12/02/20 at 19:42:00:
" ...  If you are going to use a source that has ... " 

So watching the weather models this morning,
One US 'model' says one thing.
One UK 'model' says something else.
For the SAME area, for the SAME time frame.

Which one is correct,
which one is incorrect ?

Does, 'correctness', depend on which Media source, reports it ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 12/03/20 at 07:39:18

"So watching the weather models this morning,"

What models from what source?

"Does, 'correctness', depend on which Media source, reports it ?"

No.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #10 - 12/03/20 at 07:45:39

Eegore wrote on 12/03/20 at 07:39:18:

What models from what source?

One, the, 'NEWS', from Good Morning America tv program.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 12/03/20 at 07:53:55

Eegore wrote on 12/03/20 at 07:39:18:
...  "Does, 'correctness', depend on which Media source, reports it ?"
           No.

I see, so if CNN 'reports' something, it is NOT, automatically, 'correct'.

And if Veritas 'reports' something, it is NOT, automatically, 'wrong'.

(Hey eds & the tt clones, are you listening ?)

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 12/03/20 at 08:42:20

Weather reports are forecasts,.. or predictions, they are not reported as facts.
If you only want factual weather reporting,... you will never know it's gonna' rain until you are wet.
Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 12/03/20 at 09:56:59

Telling a story is different than re-arranging things to convey a different message.  Like taking footage of a biker prayer rally in S America and showing that footage while running audio that it is for a Trump event.  Tells a story but is it not pertinent to disclose that the video footage is "representative of" or anything similar instead of just saying "actual footage"?  O'Keefe regularly does this and has admitted it.  

“Regularly does this and has admitted to it”.  You’re gonna have to prove that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 12/03/20 at 10:12:48

Project Veritas has released the full, unedited, audio of U.S. Postal Service whistleblower Richard Hopkins being questioned by federal authorities after he disclosed ballot manipulation in Erie, Pennsylvania.

The interview was conducted by USPS Office of The Inspector General, Russell Strasser, and Postal Inspector Charles “Chris” Klein.  This is the interview where the Washington Post falsely reported that whistleblower Hopkins recanted his statement.

In fact, I see nothing except settling a suit for $100k over the ACORN videos. Actually, a comment in one of the articles I was reading, said they were 6-0 in  winning lawsuits against them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 00:44:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Project Veritas

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.