oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Kenosha
Reply #30 - 08/27/20 at 19:04:09

Quote:
It's not up to 17 year old boys, or anyone else, to be judge, jury, and executioner...
This is America,.. we have laws... and a legal system.
..and a Constitution.

Who is it up to when those other things you mentioned don't work any more?

Quote:
if you step on the field, you accept the consequences

Pretty soon,  as long as the people who are elected, appointed, and paid to deal with this sh*t, and maintain the peace refuse to do that, then everyone is going to have to pick a side and step on the field. just for their own survival.

I'd hate to see things get that far but it wouldn't be the first time such a thing has happened.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #31 - 08/27/20 at 19:11:16

oldNslow wrote on 08/27/20 at 19:04:09:
Quote:
It's not up to 17 year old boys, or anyone else, to be judge, jury, and executioner...
This is America,.. we have laws... and a legal system.
..and a Constitution.

Who is it up to when those other things you mentioned don't work any more?

Quote:
if you step on the field, you accept the consequences

Pretty soon,  as long as the people who are elected, appointed, and paid to deal with this sh*t, and maintain the peace refuse to do that, then everyone is going to have to pick a side and step on the field. just for their own survival.

I'd hate to see things get that far but it wouldn't be the first time such a thing has happened.

No, it wouldn’t and I don’t see another path out.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 08/27/20 at 19:12:08

Eegore wrote on 08/27/20 at 17:32:04:
"All 3 shot had long criminal records. No one deserves to be shot, but if you step on the field, you accept the consequences whether you understand that or not."

I'd like a more thorough breakdown regarding how that is "racist".

Save your energy, there is no explanation.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 08/28/20 at 07:48:25

See the libtard narrative is - burn all this crap and blame it on Trump. Much like camel toe Harris blamed the economy's drop after china virus on trump.
If Trump wins - he gets to rule over a burnt out country.
If Biden wins, they get billions to "rebuild"

This ruins the country for 100's of years - but they dont care, they've sold to china anyway.
Maybe china will now make a "city rebuild kit"

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #34 - 08/28/20 at 11:15:34

Eegore wrote on 08/27/20 at 17:23:03:
   If someone comes to violent protests, and starts fires, they should have a clear understanding that they are no longer "peaceful".  ...  

Agree.

Driving through a desolate area, could only get NPR stations,
(was out of books on tape)
Day after the Wic terrorist shootings by a civilian.
(which NPR reported for 10 Min on the situation)
they said the word, ‘protest/ers’, at least 50 times.

Not one time did they say the word,
‘Violent’,  in front of protester!
NOT ONCE !

Repeat a LIE enough times,
many people will believe it.
Just as Sahara Brady, proved to everybody,
by Lying for 34 years.
And her Gun banning group continues to do.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #35 - 08/28/20 at 14:55:52

If the stupid fukker had LISTENED and NOT resisted
He would be NOT shot full of holes and paralyzed
Sorry,, thats how it goes,,

And that is why you're a racist piece of sh!t. The racism and vile hatred is amazing to me in that you have no shame in posting that. And please don't try and ask me 'why is that racist' like the troll idiot that you are.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 08/28/20 at 16:05:17

What is it that makes my statement racist?
If a white idiot did the same thing, I would SAY the same thing..
He stole the keys from a woman whose house he wasnt supposed to be at
Cops tried to arrest him'He wouldnt allow it\
He had a KNIFE in his left hand,, 'and was trying to get in his car,, where he May have had a gun in the floorboard,,
So, YEAH,, the cops HAD to stop him,,

That would have been true if he was pink with purpel polka dots or white as snow,,
AND
If you actually LOOK at the stats,, youll see white people get shot too,, and statistically,, there is no difference in the numbers,,
AND
A Study, Peer revewed, was put out that PROVED it,,
BUT
VBecause lefties and The NarrUtIve werent comfarted by the facts,
So
Truthful and scientific evidence was withdrawn,, due to Social Pressure..

When the truth hurst,, BURY it,,
Im not a racist
YET..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 08/28/20 at 16:11:24

"If the stupid fukker had LISTENED and NOT resisted
He would be NOT shot full of holes and paralyzed
Sorry,, thats how it goes,,"

I would like further clarification on how this statement is "racist" by definition.

Is it assumed that the terms "stupid" and "fukker" are specific to non-white individuals?  If so, why is that?  I would consider such terms to be universal.

Or are there other factors besides this statement?  Is it being assumed that this statement would not be said if the person shot was engaging in the exact same criminal activity, but white?  

If so how is this conclusion being made?

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #38 - 08/28/20 at 18:13:20

It's all pretty simple really, he was shot in the back seven times at close range which was entirely unnecessary and the exact type of bullsh!t that happens continually to Blacks in America. This is unequivocally wrong (look up the meaning of 'unequivocal') there are no 'ifs' or 'buts' other than was might be uttered by an ugly white supremacist. End of story.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 08/28/20 at 18:21:40

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/28/20 at 18:13:20:
It's all pretty simple really, he was shot in the back seven times at close range which was entirely unnecessary.  

He was TAZED, to No effect. He didn't fall when shot, so, he got shot, more.

and the exact type of bullsh!t that happens continually to Blacks in America.    OHH BULLSHIT,  again, whites and blacks statistically get shot at almost the same rate, close enough to make no statistical difference

AS HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY DEMONSTRATED.
Since facts are yours to create , just keep making crap up..
You believe your crap and you use it to paint me as a racist..
You interpret words completely disassociated with any reference to race and pretend they are racist. You justify it with what you call logic,, and it's perfectly nonsensical.
Go away or stop being unreasonable.

other than was might be uttered by an ugly white supremacist.

No, a white supremacist would have chosen other words, and you know it.

This is unequivocally wrong (look up the meaning of 'unequivocal') there are no 'ifs' or 'buts' other than was might be uttered by an ugly white supremacist. End of story.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #40 - 08/28/20 at 20:07:31

You're sick.

Not only you, but the owner of this forum who allows this sick racist white supremacist sh!t on an internationally read motorcycle forum, one that one would like to think unties all people by the love of they motorbike. Instead there's a public forum used not for political discussion but a platform for white supremacists and racists.

IP Logged
overland
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 08/28/20 at 20:21:28

Eegore, I was referred to you by another member, looking for engine guard for my 2011 S40, not impressed at all with the OEM offering from suzuki. Looking for something larger. Any Ideas?
Thanks, Overland (NEWBIE)

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #42 - 08/28/20 at 21:04:23

eau de sauvage wrote on 08/28/20 at 20:07:31:

You're sick.

Not only you, but the owner of this forum who allows this sick racist white supremacist sh!t on an internationally read motorcycle forum, one that one would like to think unties all people by the love of they motorbike. Instead there's a public forum used not for political discussion but a platform for white supremacists and racists.

You insist what I say is BECAUSE of his race.
It is not.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 08/28/20 at 21:44:07

"It's all pretty simple really, he was shot in the back seven times at close range which was entirely unnecessary and the exact type of bullsh!t that happens continually to Blacks in America."

So what I am seeing is that nothing about the actual words used in Webstermark's statements indicate racism.  

As for the statistical data I do not subscribe to the disproportionate black victim ideology based off the information I have.  I use an average of the US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health reporting on fatal shootings with causation of law enforcement action.  (Not just shootings.)  The National Violent Death Reporting System, I have full membership in the Statista Research Department, and the Journal of Urban Health.

Lethal force utilized by law enforcement in the US, from my research, which has been consistent since 2006 as part of my work, does not indicate an excessive number of Black Americans die at the hands of law enforcement.  This of course depends on how one wants to compare numbers, and that in itself is the issue in most cases.  If I compare Black deaths to Asian deaths, that looks considerably worse than if I calculate per-capita and other averages, such as if a crime was being committed at the time.  

This doesn't mean racism doesn't exist, but it does mean the math is very articulate.  Too articulate to just pool anyone that doesn't automatically support BLM into the "racist" bandwagon.

I don't date or other wise interact intimately with people, but if I did I wouldn't be concerning myself with their race.  I will employ any race to my company.  I offer this as evidence that I do not consider myself "racist", but I also do not support BLM as I do not agree with their math, or proposed public policy from the groups that have it posted.

I believe in oppression, but not in the statistical data being presented on Twitter etc.  Does that make me racist?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #44 - 08/29/20 at 08:23:40

The moral of the story is - Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The baby mama called cops on him, the girl friend wanted him arrested and out of her life cos she had a restraining order after alleged rape.
Sorry they can spin it all they want ...
The media can cover for loser leftie democrat mayors all they want ...
The crowd sees through it - Portland burned for what is 75 or is that 85 days at this point - and the mob wants Ted Wheeler - AKA the local enabler in chief out. Protests at his condo lobby asking him to do exactly that - is leftie media covering that ? no, they're covering it up.
Look for video clips from bystanders. You'd see without spin what is going on. All the rest is just bs words anyone can say.
The chicago mob held up banners saying our futures have been looted, loot back.
And the woman firing up the crowd says so herself. And - the media calls it "peaceful protest".

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 17:08:47

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Kenosha

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.