Send Topic Print
Kenosha (Read 314 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kenosha
08/26/20 at 04:53:04

I told Mrs. Web last night that someone would die in Kenosha that night and it happened. Not a wild, crazy prediction to begin with. I’ve been through there several times and it ain’t Portland or Seattle.

People are ultimately responsible for themselves but had the mayors and governors of those northwest cities under attack responded differently, perhaps those dead in Kenosha would be alive. Hard to say.

Again, not sure where this ends. Brown, Floyd, this latest guy Blake, all had the primary responsibility for their deaths yet somehow, an undefinable system is to blame and burning stores and cars is some sort of solution.

There will probably be more deaths. Some of the suburban kids treating this as a hobby might stay home, but the hard core scums, the ones dumb enough to believe the leftist nonsense and who think this is some kind of revolution, will become energized. Same with the militia types.

All I know is when Trump wins, it will be 10 times worse. I do not believe the Democratic Party leaders have the wherewithal to start calming things down when it becomes obvious. I doubt it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Kenosha
Reply #1 - 08/26/20 at 08:42:44

Saw a report, two dead, one wounded,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 08/26/20 at 10:49:34

Shot a guy looting a car lot. Shot a guy who chased him down and hit him with a skate board, blew half of some dude’s arm off who came at him with a gun. Young kid. I heard he was arrested. I don’t have any idea what Wisconsin law is but can’t believe he’d be convicted of murder. No jury with normal people would convict him of that. If he’s connected to the car lot ownership or knows them and they knew and approved of him there, he should walk free. If he’s not, I suspect he’ll get convicted of something, not sure what.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 08/26/20 at 12:16:16

Nothing calms the waters like armed, racist, Trump supporters...
Thanks so much, Proud Boys...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 08/26/20 at 12:18:26

Don't poke the bear... while he's carrying a rifle.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 08/26/20 at 15:27:28

Serowbot wrote on 08/26/20 at 12:16:16:
Nothing calms the waters like armed, racist, Trump supporters...
Thanks so much, Proud Boys...

This is because your (what did you call antifa, defenders of liberty or something?) brown shirt division of The Democratic Party, have too much time on their hands and live in a prosperous nation where they can play army. The leftist indoctrinated politicians, who control too much of this country, were stupid enough to believe there’s substance behind these nonsensical protest which predictably turn into riots and let them escalate and spread like the cancer they are.  Leftist scum are lucky so far they’ve not trapped dozens of families in a building they sat on fire, but if they did, unAmerica garbage like yourself would have made an excuse for their charred remains and blamed it on Trump.

Yea, I’m pi$$ed and getting tired of it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 08/26/20 at 19:12:09

Minneapolis again. You Dems suck.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 08/27/20 at 02:24:22

Just like the way the GOP just keeps on saying the same lies over and over till they blur in with the truth and become indistinguishable, so the police appear to be trying the same tactics, just keep shooting unarmed black people in the back and just keep on doing it no matter what till what is and what is not just becomes a big blur.

There is a report of the shooter, a self styled vigilante caught on video earlier where the police through a loudhailer on their van were thanking people like him and threw him a bottle of water.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 08/27/20 at 06:02:00

All 3 shot had long criminal records. No one deserves to be shot, but if you step on the field, you accept the consequences whether you understand that or not.

Stop “protesting”. You’re accomplishing nothing. The genuinely mostly peaceful Civil Rights protests of the 60’s succeeded because there was a legitimate abuse behind them.

Michael Brown was a punk. Walking down middle of the street challenging cars to drive around him after robbing a store. Floyd was stealing from a store and so high on drugs if his body had been found at home alone, his death would have been labeled an overdose. The only reason the cops confronted this latest loser Blake was because this sex offender had the cops called on him because he stole the keys from someone at a house he had a court order to stay away from.

Black people, stop acting like criminal, lawless thugs and live a peaceful life. Do that and surprise, surprise your interactions with police drop off to nothing.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 08/27/20 at 06:52:17

Maybe taking the law into your own hands to support the police isn't the best idea.
This boys life will be forever altered.
So will the lives of his victims.

These Proud Boys aren't there to make protests safer, they are there to escalate violence

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 08/27/20 at 10:11:49

Antifa is there to start violence. The political leaders are to afraid to act.
The consequences are predictable.

Those two are dead because they took the foolish views of antifa (your foolish views)  to the next level and thought they held the high moral ground. Those two dead, who terrorized others for most of their adult lives apparently, found out they don’t hold that ground. That boy who shot them was likewise foolish but far less so. I have no issues from one point of view for business and property owners to shoot these “protestors” who start fires. If someone is under attack, all’s fair.

But what’s happening now is the fault of people like you. You’ve dug a chasm between people with your ridiculous talk about evil and Hitler. You contributed to those dead idiots thinking this is some kind of moral battle against evil. It’s not. It’s over for them, but we’re left with your $hit.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 08/27/20 at 10:15:55

Stops bein a Protest when businesses are being burned and looted.
Then its a crime spree.
If the cops wont or cant
Its up to The People..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #12 - 08/27/20 at 10:21:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 08/27/20 at 10:15:55:
Stops bein a Protest when businesses are being burned and looted.
Then its a crime spree.
If the cops wont or cant
Its up to The People..

It's not up to 17 year old boys, or anyone else, to be judge, jury, and executioner...
This is America,.. we have laws... and a legal system.
..and a Constitution.
Remember?...

Trump is blurring the line between individual freedom and anarchy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 08/27/20 at 10:29:25

No, Row,, Thats your guys doin that..
How many DEmocrat run cities look like war zones today?
Blame TRUMP??

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #14 - 08/27/20 at 10:41:20

Not gonna' say I blame Trump,... but stirring the pot isn't helping quell the waters.

I think he's using the unrest to rally his base, and any inflammation is to his benefit...

PS.. PM'd you on different topic.  Cool

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
03/28/24 at 21:42:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Kenosha

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.