Send Topic Print
I'll vote dew (Read 274 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: I'll vote dew
Reply #30 - 07/05/20 at 23:20:30

"Wearing or not wearing a helmet, most certainly can have a tremendous effect on other people !"

Can you reference an example where a head injury caused an infection in another person that spread to even more people?

I can reference tons of infections that can spread from human to human.

"Always will be DFI’s that do the above.
Unfortunately, those people have existed for many years,
and in this recent environment, there are more and more of them.
"

And its illegal.  It is illegal to scream "He's got a gun!" in public and there is no reasonable logic that if you don't want to hear those things in a crowd and get trampled you need to stay home.  Stay safe.  It's illegal to text and drive and there is no reasonable logic that if you want to keep from getting hit by a person texting you have to never drive.  Stay home, stay safe.

The DFI has got to go, not everyone else.  JoG's logic is the DFI because Freedom can do what he wants and everyone else needs to stay clear or stay home.  If he's coughing up blood from tuberculosis, everyone else needs to get off the bus so they can be safe.

Pretending a head injury is equitable to a contagious disease is ridiculous.

And nobody said masks are an absolute stop to the spread of disease, but humans have been wearing them in surgery and around the respiratory infirm for over a century because everyone knows they reduce the chance of - infection.  Not head injuries, infection.

« Last Edit: 07/06/20 at 06:14:35 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #31 - 07/06/20 at 08:11:54

An epidemiologist, an ICU doctor and a scientist all walk into a bar.

I’m just kidding, they know better.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 07/06/20 at 09:13:01

The DFI has got to go, not everyone else.  JoG's logic is the DFI because Freedom can do what he wants and everyone else needs to stay clear or stay home.  If he's coughing up blood from tuberculosis, everyone else needs to get off the bus so they can be safe.

Again, paint me in the most ridiculous terms, set up your strawman,,knock him down,,
IF I was ACTUALLY sick,, then id be making changes to protect others,, Im NOT willing to wear your sheepmask,, unless and until I,, thets ME, NOlan E Parker,, when I agree with it, I will do so,,
All Ive seen so far are Experts, wrong, and or LYING,, driving up the numbers using bullshit, even fukkin GUNSHOT victims got counted,, So Im supposed to Just KEEP on allowing these Awthorities to make my decisins FDOR me? Tell someone to Sukk my tushy for me, okay, because IM not sure who needs to hear it,,

Pretending a head injury is equitable to a contagious disease is ridiculous.

You cant be that dumb,, I never implied such,, YOUR fReedom to protect yourself from whatever hazards YOU believe life is throwing at you today are YOURS,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #33 - 07/06/20 at 09:54:47

The problem with this particular virus is that you can be infectious before you show symptoms,.. and some people never show symptoms.
You could spread it to your entire family before you knew you were sick.  
Wearing a mask at this point, is closing the gate after the horses have left the barn.
A lot is unknown about this virus,.. but what is known is that the minor inconvenience of wearing a mask will cause no harm, but may save lives.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #34 - 07/06/20 at 10:28:32

Eegore wrote on 07/05/20 at 23:20:30:
 Can you reference an example where a ...  

Person with a (98.9 % of) mask/s, infected a person without a mask?
Or a person without a mask, infected a person with a mask ?
Or a person with a mask, did not affect a person with a mask ?
Etc/etc/etc.

(That of course, was not coughing,spitting,sneezing,drooling,etc,etc.
AND, not a high grade, containment type mask)

WITHOUT, using the words;
Possibly,  Could be, Maybe, Should, Could,
or any other word that, 'implies', something that is not proven.  

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #35 - 07/06/20 at 12:11:07

Serowbot wrote on 07/06/20 at 09:54:47:
The problem with this particular virus is that you can be infectious before you show symptoms,.. and some people never show symptoms.
You could spread it to your entire family before you knew you were sick.  
Wearing a mask at this point, is closing the gate after the horses have left the barn.

A lot is unknown about this virus,.. but what is known is that the minor inconvenience of wearing a mask will cause no harm, but may save lives.

Yup, I don't even buff my wife unless we're wearing 3 masks a piece..
Nice work China, I cant tell if I'm buffing Bing bing fan or Bing bing Li.

Trust me, I am a big big fan of both of em. And That aint no Big big lie.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 07/06/20 at 13:31:59

"Again, paint me in the most ridiculous terms, set up your strawman,,knock him down,,"

What part of what I am describing is false?  You wont wear a mask as a courtesy to protect others unless you have proof you are sick, from a disease that won't show symptoms when you initially spread it.

"IF I was ACTUALLY sick,, then id be making changes to protect others,, Im NOT willing to wear your sheepmask,, unless and until I,, thets ME, NOlan E Parker,, when I agree with it, I will do so,, "

For someone that used to want asymptomatic numbers, and agreed asymptomatic don't have symptoms, I find that interesting.  

The virus spreads prior to symptoms.  What do you need as "proof" for a virus that shows zero symptoms during its initial contagion phase?

How do other people know you aren't sick?  Oh wait, they just need to stay home, so you, that have no proof, can spread your spit in privately owned companies.  You know, Freedom.  

"Pretending a head injury is equitable to a contagious disease is ridiculous.

You cant be that dumb,, I never implied such,, YOUR fReedom to protect yourself from whatever hazards YOU believe life is throwing at you today are YOURS,,
"

Your protecting your head is your choice.  But if you do not put a helmet on, and you get hurt you will not spread to other people, and the people they came in contact with, that head injury.  If you do not wear a mask, you can spread your infection to others.

You are comparing the "freedom" of "protecting yourself" to protecting others from you.  Its garbage logic.  You don't wear a mask to protect you.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 07/06/20 at 13:50:19

"WITHOUT, using the words;
Possibly,  Could be, Maybe, Should, Could,
or any other word that, 'implies', something that is not proven."

Are you attempting to say there is no proof that masks reduce infection?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 07/06/20 at 14:14:23

If hes NOT,, I am,,

We dont even have reasonably dependable number on CV19 death,, there ARE no stats that anyone who actually thinks can accept as dependable..
All we have are demonstrably massaged numbers,,
You can BELIEVE what ya want,, but these masks arent
A Fitted,, air comes in around them,, and goes OUT around them,,
B Not fine enough to stop viruses,,

Believe what youre told,,
Dont use your eyes and detect lies,,
Stand strong,, suppport the AwThorITease,,
Because they
Dont have Any Agenda
And have a Proven track record of being
WRONG..
Screw that
Screw themIm DONE listening

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 07/06/20 at 19:37:34

"A Fitted,, air comes in around them,, and goes OUT around them,,
B Not fine enough to stop viruses,,
"

Masks reduce the amount of spit you project into the atmosphere.

Reduce.  Get over it, stop making excuses, fabric over a human mouth reduces spit in the atmosphere.  Or every surgeon ever has been wrong and you are right.   Maybe you don't cover your mouth when you cough because it doesn't create a full seal, so why try.  Same with sneezing.  If people don't like it they should stay away from you because of Freedom.

"Believe what youre told,,
Dont use your eyes and detect lies,,"

You mean my eyes that have been to China, UK, NY, DC, CO and now in TX literally seeing hallways and hallways of infected people?  Those eyes?

I guess your trip to the hardware store is a more reliable indicator.

Bottom line is you have no way of knowing if you are spreading this particular disease before you show symptoms and a mask reduces, specifically reduces, with the exemption of all other forms of description, exclusively and only "reduces" the spit you toss into the world around you.  

You don't want to wear a mask, so you claim you aren't "sick" which you cant know before you spread the disease, and you don't like being told what to do.  The problem is you use garbage logic like wearing helmets to justify it.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 07/06/20 at 21:27:07

The problem is you use garbage logic like wearing i
to justify it.

Nope, you took it out of context.
I explained it.
You refuse to understand
No,, not playing

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 07/07/20 at 05:18:02

"Nope, you took it out of context.
I explained it.
"

Your explanation is that we are "free" to "choose" to wear a helmet.

The issue is when you choose to not wear a helmet won't kill other people.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #42 - 07/07/20 at 06:40:24

And after all the lies and bullshit, I dont believe anythng about this horrible disease. Believe what you want,, run and hide, wear whatever,, Im done with it,,
In a year, when the obvious to me becomes obvious to others, its gonna be a laff..
Tell me anything theyve gotten right..
Every model
wrong

https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/seasonal-influenza/prevention-and-control/perso...

Now, go ahead and play with it,,

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 07/07/20 at 07:31:59

Tell me anything theyve gotten right..
Every model
wrong

What is "wrong" about the CO modeling?  What is "wrong" with the 1200 pages I put on here?

Oh I bet without looking at it you already know it's wrong even though we stopped multiple outbreaks and had to go to DC to show how we did it.  I'm in Houston now because we outlined the contract tracing and indicated the age demographic change that is happening right now.

I see thousands of people in hospitals, in your own state.  How do you explain how they got there if the virus isn't contagious?

The nonsense part of this is that we all know that cloth over a mouth reduces spit entering the surrounding atmosphere.  If that saves one life, not millions, just one, is it worth doing?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 07/07/20 at 07:44:14

Ohh, NOO,, The
f it saves One Life argument,, Ohh God

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 15:51:45

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I'll vote dew

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.