C-19 (Read 45 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
C-19
07/07/20 at 14:27:24

The daily State count of, C-19 going up.
Rapidly.
Because more States are now implementing, ‘Contact Tracing’.

If someone, is, ‘sick’, all the people, recorded, (5,10,20,50 ?) by the Contact Tracers, are included in the ‘rise’, of the reported, ‘cases’, in a State.

And just for a certain person, this comes from someone who I was to meet Sat, his wife called, said he is sick, and 2, ‘Contact Tracers’, interviewed him.
Then the, ‘official’, contact tracers told him they count ALL, ‘contacts', as potential ‘cases’.

Reduce, the cases reported due to reporting of each time the SAME person is tested when they are hospitalized.
Reduce, the car crashes/shootings/etc, reported cases.
Reduce, the ‘Contact’ people, as ‘cases’.

Then it will be real hard to SCARE  the Shepol, into submission without inflating the, ‘case’ numbers.

But wait, telling the truth, is NOT the goal.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: C-19
Reply #1 - 07/08/20 at 07:34:00

Why do Kool-Aid drinkers always think everyone but them are drinking Kool-Aid?...

Don't turn on the light in the kitchen and you'll never have roaches.
Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/08/20 at 09:46:05

Who automatically gives credence to “experts” anymore? The partisanship that has corrupted news media has infected more than “climate scientists “, its gone mainstream. The level of incompetence and cowardice has moved off the chart. We are responsible for discerning the truth out of all the nonsense fed us everyday.

Truth:
America as a country is not racist.
There is no systemic racism in police departments.
The only group who demonstrates black lives really don’t matter are young black males.
Police brutality is a long way down the list of issues the black community needs to address.
Wearing masks in buildings where occupants are not near each other for any length of time accomplishes nothing.
The Democratic Party is an enemy to the American culture which has lifted million out of poverty and despair.
One of the truest statements you’ll read is below:
“A bunch of people who live lives of freedom and relative luxury choosing to destroy their country because they’ve convinced themselves that they are the victims of a completely imaginary oppression.”

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 07/08/20 at 20:48:58

"The level of incompetence and cowardice has moved off the chart. We are responsible for discerning the truth out of all the nonsense fed us everyday."

Nah.  Better to stay on websites I agree with that will tell me what I want to hear.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 07/09/20 at 09:28:21

wHEN OUR EYES TELL US THAT THE INFORMATION WE ARE BEING TOLD IS BULLSHIT
wE HAVE TWO OPTIONS
Stop listening to them
or
Pretend our eyes are the liars,,

Ive seen too much bullshit to continue to believe the same people who fed me bullshit..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 07/09/20 at 15:55:00

"Ive seen too much bullshit to continue to believe the same people who fed me bullshit.. "

Then why keep referencing them?  I provide you alternate information and you refuse to look at it for what I can only assume is plausible deniability.  If you keep looking only at lies you can keep claiming you are being lied to.

I've seen hallways and hallways of infected people.  

I've seen live virus under microscope.  I've seen dump trucks of bats.  I've seen live feed data from people moving in real time leading to predicted outbreaks.  I've been to DC, China, TX, CO, NY, AZ, CA, and have looked at the people dying.  I've carried boxes and boxes of supplies into medical centers.

We were asked to go to TX since our model indicated a supply increase should be sent to Nueces, McLennan, Victoria, Taylor and Midland, all of which have the predicted increases.

So yeah I'm going to go with what my eyes see too.  

« Last Edit: 07/10/20 at 05:27:36 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 01:19:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › C-19

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.