Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Lookie! One decided to come clean (Read 137 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Lookie! One decided to come clean
Reply #15 - 07/02/20 at 09:12:35

Oh good and the book is about ?????

The link I see is an article about Shellenberger and how Forbes removed his latest work that was posted on their site.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 07/02/20 at 09:25:32

The reason I posted it is because
Its time for those who have been believing the whole load of garbage for 30 years to wake up and realize,, it was wrong.. Time to stop buying into the lies and get on with life..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 07/02/20 at 10:12:52

Eegore wrote on 07/02/20 at 09:12:35:
Oh good and the book is about ?????

The link I see is an article about Shellenberger and how Forbes removed his latest work that was posted on their site.

I don't know what the book is about - but the book review was on zerohedge - and it said Forbes put it on their site, and removed it, likely cos they couldn't find someone to talk over it and rob us. What ever their reason - the 7 and 8 month old articles didn't have anything about the book and the book review was presumably removed for whatever reason.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 07/02/20 at 10:29:30

And that Shellenberger guy - Isn't he the guy that landed the airplane in the east river … Yea awesome dude. I trust him.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 07/02/20 at 10:30:46

The book is called:
"Apocalypse Never: Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All"

The article I referenced is called:

"Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All"

You think those are opposite?

What about "Why Apocalyptic Claims About Climate Change Are Wrong" - by the Author of the same book.  How is that opposite?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 07/02/20 at 10:38:41

Everyone I know knows, yeah,, its changing,, and its been changing since the beginning of time, as far as we can tell.. But, the hysteria has been completely a load of crap.. and nothing they Told us was coming, has showed up,, Zero credibility,, and this guy is admitting it,, and he Was One of the fervent proponents,,
Who can be so wrong, for so long, and expect people to continue to believe their Sky is Falling crap?
NOBODY,,,
But somehow,, the believers of this crazy ideology, just seem to prefer to continue to believe when they should be throwing rocks at the people who lied to them, over, and over,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 07/02/20 at 11:48:43

Eegore wrote on 07/02/20 at 10:30:46:
 The book is called:
"Apocalypse Never: Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All"

The article I referenced is called:

"Why Environmental Alarmism Hurts Us All"

You think those are opposite?

What about "Why Apocalyptic Claims About Climate Change Are Wrong" - by the Author of the same book.  How is that opposite?

Because your links are people talking over the book.

JOG - I guess you're saying what I'm saying as well and likely what Shellenberger is saying also - the solution proposed is just robbery, and the hysteria is there to disconnect you from reason and hand over the $$$ while doing nothing for the climate as such - cos - well its a robbery, they know the chit is fake. Or don't care real of fake, its just a robbery.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 07/02/20 at 11:55:07

"Because your links are people talking over the book"

So the links I provided that are months old are talking about a book released less than a month ago?

How is that?

Those links do not reference the book in any way.  In the 18 minutes it took you to respond to my post did you read those articles?  How are they in conflict, or specifically "Opposite" of the content of the book or more importantly the Zerohedge reference of Forbes deleted article by the same Author?

To me, the articles I linked are the same content.  Literally the same words, as what was deleted from the latest Forbes article that was deleted.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 07/02/20 at 13:01:17

The content has been the same even when there was no book and people are tripping over themselves handing over my $$$ to their cronies.

Read the articles. Zerohedge is a book summary that came out 2 days ago.
Forbes put that up and deleted it (allegedly)
8 month old articles are arguing semantics over what he was going to put in the book likely cos he was interviewing people about how much of my $$$ will be taken out and handed to their friends.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 07/02/20 at 13:18:21

So there are some here in agreement,, and once again, we see the lefties fall silent,, unwilling to see the obvious. WHY would anyone continue to believe the people who have
Gotten
Exactly
NOTHING' Correct?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 07/02/20 at 13:31:18

"8 month old articles are arguing semantics over what he was going to put in the book likely cos he was interviewing people about how much of my $$$ will be taken out and handed to their friends."

We are obviously not reading the same articles.  The ones I posted, that are on Forbes today, are authored by Shellenberger.  

How is the author writing an article about BS climate alarmists, then publishing book, that uses the same words, from the same person, opposite?

Shellenberger puts up an article about a 25% reduction in fires, then publishes a book referencing a 25% reduction in fires and somehow that is the "opposite"?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 07/02/20 at 13:35:58

"So there are some here in agreement,, and once again, we see the lefties fall silent,, unwilling to see the obvious. WHY would anyone continue to believe the people who have
Gotten
Exactly
NOTHING' Correct?"

Lets keep in mind that the portions that are correct you have dismissed as not caring about it, or have excluded for whatever reasons.

Your CO-2 algorithm was wrong and as such the final numbers were wrong. When I posted the correct algorithm that meteorologists use daily that was ignored.

You referenced a CO-2 study you refuse to read and misrepresent the abstract to say the exact opposite of what the research said.  You dismiss that based off of observed reality.

So some of it is correct, but those parts are conveniently ignored.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 07/02/20 at 13:39:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/20 at 13:18:21:
So there are some here in agreement,, and once again, we see the lefties fall silent,, unwilling to see the obvious. WHY would anyone continue to believe the people who have
Gotten
Exactly
NOTHING' Correct?

That's really really hard to do when piles and piles of my $$$ are blocking their view.
Tesla is over a 1200 today, beating Toyota by market cap handily - not even close.
All in 10 yrs.
If that doesn't cloud your judgement - you're not human.
Obama would also see the truth, but his $25 million ocean front mansion is blocking his view.
So would a lot of other people but again that mountain of $$$ just is hard to see around.
So sadly they have the only option of infecting the people with a disease that kills their judgement. AKA Orange man badism, or TDS or whatever the crap.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 07/02/20 at 13:42:11

Eegore wrote on 07/02/20 at 13:31:18:
"8 month old articles are arguing semantics over what he was going to put in the book likely cos he was interviewing people about how much of my $$$ will be taken out and handed to their friends."

We are obviously not reading the same articles.  The ones I posted, that are on Forbes today, are authored by Shellenberger.  

How is the author writing an article about BS climate alarmists, then publishing book, that uses the same words, from the same person, opposite?

Shellenberger puts up an article about a 25% reduction in fires, then publishes a book referencing a 25% reduction in fires and somehow that is the "opposite"?

No they are not. They are excerpts of interviews by Shellenberger - likely part of his book research. And then there's editorial control.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 07/02/20 at 17:16:46

"No they are not. They are excerpts of interviews by Shellenberger - likely part of his book research. And then there's editorial control. "

I see what you are saying.  So is the editorial control Forbes or Shellenberger?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/26/24 at 04:06:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Lookie! One decided to come clean

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.