Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it (Read 258 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it
Reply #15 - 06/29/20 at 15:01:48

"So,, E,, NOw youve changed your mind about the ideas that democrats say will create a Better Society, ? Or, evidence you dont like means nothing?"

So JoG you want to reference where I have ever said anything even remotely close to that?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 06/29/20 at 16:19:22

Whch one? I asked 2 questions

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/29/20 at 17:52:06

"NOw youve changed your mind about the ideas that democrats say will create a Better Society, ?"

When have I ever said anything remotely close to Democrats, or Republicans can create a better society?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 06/29/20 at 20:39:39

Maybe I got you wrong, if so, I apologize..
I had concluded you were basically a democrat,  not a lefty, but certainly not republican,,
Well, if that question doesn't apply to you, it is certainly there for everyone who does support democrats..
How can anyone see these facts and not feel compelled to really reevaluate Why they support democrats..
I know,, those guns came from somewhere else,,
Yeah , somewhere where They don't run around SHOOTING EVERYBODY..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 06/29/20 at 21:32:10

I have no political affiliation.  I could care less, I only read proposed policy and compare to completed policy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 06/29/20 at 21:43:29

I don't know how you do that..
My head would explode..

My posts still await the answers

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 06/30/20 at 13:08:06

So now we have evidence,, scientific evidence, Showing the Democt=rat controlled places as being The Most violent,, 7 of twenty,, YET,, the Thinking that lefties embrace doesnt change?
How can you do that? How can anyone see evidence like this and NOT change you thinking? How do you still believe Gun Control solves any problems with these facts in fron of you?
Just Explain it,, help me understand,, because where Im standing,, everyone who believes gun control is Any kinda solution is just not looking at the inescapable, obvious truth..

Change My Mind,, PLEASE!!

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 06/30/20 at 13:39:23

7 of 20 ? I thought it was 17 without counting per capita (like they count China virus deaths) and 19 out of 20 when counted per capita - d-uh, no wonder they don't like numbers per capita -

Anyway Lefty stupidity makes for a lot of crime. Lefty politics creates a lot of victim mentality as well as causes poverty and lack of opportunity.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 06/30/20 at 14:27:13

My finger failed to hit the 1,, yeah,, Its 17,,
Waiting on the logical explanations,, Im sure they will be posted soon,,

The Argument HAS been
The Gun control measures Would have worked
B UT
people snuck guns in from
Other PLaces..

Well,, WHAT other places?
PLaces where Guns arent so restricted? PLaces where guns are common?

And why arent THOSE places so violent?
Where are the guns coming from that upset the balance in your lefty utopia?
Why arent THOSE places wracked with even MORE gun violence,, since guns are so prevalent there AND we have concluded Gus are the problem,, Inanimate objects somehow drive people to violence?
Can someone help me get that???

Ill wait for the lefty, gun control believers to explain this,, I clearly am intellectually unable to grasp such a nuanced position,.

Anyone? Eau? Row? Anyone? Help me out here.. Change my mind,, Apply all that Logic you have..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 06/30/20 at 14:58:22

A the big contributor of murders in NYC back - I dunno maybe in the 90's or somewhere around then was supposedly legally bought guns in a less restrictive place like not too far away like WV or somewhere they said.
Now the assumption is - There's low crime in WV - which may or may not be valid, or even relevant. A state with 800,000 people has gun sales more than say a state with 30 million - low crime or not in that state wont matter, does a person need 40 guns for protection against crime ??? Its pretty clear stuff is getting exported out of the state. However nowadays its got much much much harder to buy a gun from anywhere you don't live. So it may be 20yr old numbers making no sense now, unless these are committed with 20 yr old guns.

So we may have a state with 800K population and it be stuck with 800K murders LOL, Like Biden's 150 million gun deaths since 2000, and putting 720 million women back to work because of giving them an 8K child care tax credit.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Reply #25 - 06/30/20 at 14:58:55

Leftys do embrace change. Change from bad to worse.
Their brand of change is also known as entropy. They champion the heat death of the universe because the universe is racist!
All those White Holes....

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 06/30/20 at 15:41:38

does a person need 40 guns for protection against crime ?

Nobody's bidniss how many guns someone owns,, or ammo,,
Why would anyone Care? Cant shoot but one at  a time,, right?

The 2A isnt about protection against crime,, its about throwing off a tyrannical government,
The Founders took for granted the right to self defense from criminals and hunting to provide for self and family,,That was part of life,, it was be able
Or be a snowflake,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #27 - 06/30/20 at 15:57:13

That's not Phair Philthymike - or atleast it wasn't always fair.

For example - if you had no guns. You'd have no gun deaths. The first gun creates an infinite fold increase in the possibility of gun deaths. Mind you I didn't say crime or defence or accident or nothing like that. So here 2nd amendment has caused infinite times worse outcome that some criminal fool/honest denizen will be dead by gun. Infinite fold increase in gun death - Mind you not knife death, not hit by car death, not fall down a ravine death, not eaten by an alligator death, gun death.

Of course every next gun has no effect (infinite is still infinite) …

Libtards know that. They just know that. Its completely irrelevant, cos without guns a large portion of the dead, likely will still be dead both in offence or defense - maybe a larger number will get maimed … criminal fool will charge upon your log house with a rock, 15 mins later he will burst into your living room and you will hit him with dinner table leg and leave the fool stupider than when he started …

Did having no guns solve anything - yea it did, gun deaths = 0 in that scenario, libtards are happy.

That's the stupid reasoning behind some of this crap. Sorry aint happening.

But back in the 90's when a lot of crime was being committed in NYC and Phily and Newark etc, many were with Guns bought outside the city/states and just driven over. So libtards made guns harder to get where you don't have residence and valid ID - maybe there was a point there.
I dunno I didn't get to the US till 1992 and I spent my first year and a 1/2 in Reading PA and in Newark NJ - only to know what a hellhole those are and never returned. So am I missing something in the news tidbit I heard and may well mis remember a lot of murders in NYC were committed with guns bought in places with less restricitive gun laws and driven over - sometimes en-masse - like 100's in the trunk of a car ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 06/30/20 at 15:59:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/30/20 at 15:41:38:
does a person need 40 guns for protection against crime ?

Nobody's bidniss how many guns someone owns,, or ammo,,
Why would anyone Care? Cant shoot but one at  a time,, right?

The 2A isnt about protection against crime,, its about throwing off a tyrannical government,
The Founders took for granted the right to self defense from criminals and hunting to provide for self and family,,That was part of life,, it was be able
Or be a snowflake,,

I knew that - or I should have remembered that - but I was just talking about Crime deterrent and defensive use.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 06/30/20 at 16:18:22

"I don't know how you do that..
My head would explode.."

Looking at what a politician does instead of what a politician says would make your head explode?

I would think it's the other way around.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 04:50:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.