Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it (Read 258 times)
philthymike
Serious Thumper

Wallowing in my own
crapulence

Philadelphia Area
Re: Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it
Reply #45 - 07/02/20 at 05:16:02

Not all is colorful in rainbowland. The lesbos don't want penus unless it's made out of rubber. The trannys are crying discrimination over it.
Boohoo.

And that's what is so childish with all these various victimhood groups is it's become a competitive sport. Who's victimhood is the most victimy. Slavery or holocaust? Deportation or discrimination? Inequality or toxic masculinity? May the most victimized win.
But for the losers. The ones whose victim status goes down a notch. There's resentment, jealousy and dissent. Being identified as a victim is a source of pride and social status and leverage for demanding unequal rights. But if the victimhood of trannys is more important what does that say? And how much leverage do you sacrifice? How much less virtue signaling is directed to your group?

It's a sick and twisted mentality. A neurosis. A sculpture of despair.
Playing the blame game removes the burdens of responsibility and accountability. Allows even the most despicable pedophile crackhead to be self-righteous in their own mind. It's the hallmark of civilization in decline. The return to tribalism.

07 S40 (Thumpy): 666cc big bore, stage 2 webcam, dyna muffler, 412 shocks, Barnett clutch, Kawasaki ZL900 FE
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 07/02/20 at 05:31:57

"I read somewhere there's a movement amongst the lesbians to leave the LGBLT crowd and do their own thing. Apparently they are getting grief for not wanting to have sex with guys that wear woman's clothes. It's dykes VS trannys."

Can you reference this?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #47 - 07/02/20 at 07:07:33

BTW they also dislike immigrants - legal and illegal, they also believe quite accurately I might say - without the enmasse influx, they would be getting fairer treatment at work. And I think that definitely has hit black people too. But politics is the science of voting against your self interest, so the left marches on making a claim that racist president will disenfranchise you all while they're the ones doing it. However Idiots like Lindsay Graham toss out the canard that they don't understand how the economy works.
I would guess that's how the "economy" works, however job market is not economy. I can see a shrinking economy but rising employment if the workforce is shrinking faster either by deportation, attrition etc. Not by lay offs and companies closing.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/24/24 at 17:25:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump,, Factually Incorrect,, and the found it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.