Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Corona V
Reply #166 - 03/15/20 at 15:55:35

Aiiiiiyyyyy aiiiyyyyyy remember Corona V - that V is there so you can grab it and … repeat after me … milk it  … MIlk milk milk the V milk milk milk the V.

I am selling Guaranteed Corona Virus free vegan and non gmo and pesticide and fertilizer free food (the weeds harvested from my yard) … and the libtards feminazi's are lining up round the block bro.

If I wanted to be beaten up by women, its never been easier than this week.

Just milk it, work from home, sell sheitte you got lying about for 10X the price stamping it "corona virus free".
My savage is corona virus free.
My GS500's are all corona virus free.
As is all the cars etc.
And I got em all running nice and mint with the extra time I've had "working" from home.
In the mean time I am getting another job that's work from home. Again no one wants to deal with someone who might cough when they're dealing with HR after the job's been offered and at the end stage when they're talking about start date etc. A strategic cough does wonders like you wont believe.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #167 - 03/15/20 at 23:13:03

I've asked friends and family to make sure if I get the WooHoo virus and die
Please, please, don't let me vote democrat..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #168 - 03/16/20 at 03:03:08

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #169 - 03/16/20 at 05:03:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/15/20 at 23:13:03:
I've asked friends and family to make sure if I get the WooHoo virus and die
Please, please, don't let me vote democrat..

Nooo, once you're dead, you're democrap baby. You cant escape that. To compensate for all the babies they've culled. Its only fair.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #170 - 03/16/20 at 09:28:38

Be sure to stock up... Cool

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
zevenenergie
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

The Netherlands   Den Haag
Reply #171 - 03/17/20 at 01:57:02

Because our mind is a survival machine,
our culture is obsessed with death.

We do everything we can to survive. And that's why we don't live. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Do what you know is right. (you can always use fear as a counselor later)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #172 - 03/17/20 at 03:23:03

I curious when the powers that be will really start shutting down everything in the US.  Not chicken $hit stuff like sporting events, but real lock-downs.  What say you.....

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #173 - 03/17/20 at 06:28:39

zevenenergie wrote on 03/17/20 at 01:57:02:
Because our mind is a survival machine,
our culture is obsessed with death.

The first half of that sentence is true, The second half is nonsense.

Nobody really believes that bad things will happen to THEM in particular. Extend the timeline out far enough and the survival rate for any one of us is exactly 0. That hasn't stopped anyone I know from acting like they are going to live forever.

Everyone on this board rides a motorcycle. The likely hood of dying in a motorcycle crash is vastly more likely than dying from a virus that has  killed(as of this morning) less than 7000 people out of a worldwide population of billions.

Go for a ride.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #174 - 03/17/20 at 07:04:16

pg wrote on 03/17/20 at 03:23:03:
I curious when the powers that be will really start shutting down everything in the US.  Not chicken $hit stuff like sporting events, but real lock-downs.  What say you.....

Best regards,

Already happening in my county. Monroe County in Western New York.

As of today 11 confirmed cases. No deaths. Plus a dorm at one of the local colleges where about a dozen kids that just returned from studying in Italy are finishing up their quarantine. As far as I know none of them are sick.
A couple of the 11 cases are what they call "community spread" They can't trace them back to a particular individual. so the assumption is that that virus is out there and infected people are walking around spreading it without being sick themselves. Hence the seemingly drastic measures in spite of the small number of actual cases in the county so far.

Over the weekend all the local hospitals postponed all but emergency surgery  indefinitely, and wont allow any visitors. No visitors at nursing homes.

All schools are closed until further notice. Colleges are closing their dorms and switching to online classes until the end of the semester, or they are ending the semester early and sending the kids home.

Bars and restaurants are closed. Restaurants can still do take-out orders.

Most businesses are still open as of this morning but that could change except for grocery stores, drugstores,and whatever other businesses the county health dept.  decides are  "essential".
Working from home is encouraged if possible.

Anone over 65, or who has any kind of chronic respiratory issue or a compromised immune system for some other reason is advised to isolate themselves at home.

A drive through test facility has been set up at one of the local hospitals for people who need to be tested. They wont test everyone. Only people who have been advised to go there by their primary care Dr. or the County health dept. I'm not exactly sure how that is supposed to work, but that's what the announcement said.

My dog was supposed to go to the vet next Monday for a teeth cleaning for which she needs to be anesthetized . The vet's office called a little while ago and told me that they might decide to close sometime before then except for emergencies, and if so they would call and tell me not to come.

I had to go to my bank yesterday and run a couple of other errands. Traffic was lighter than usual and the only cars in the parking lot at the strip mall across the street from the bank were in front of the liquor store. Grin

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #175 - 03/17/20 at 07:35:59

oldNslow wrote on 03/17/20 at 07:04:16:
My dog was supposed to go to the vet next Monday for a teeth cleaning for which she needs to be anesthetized . The vet's office called a little while ago and told me that they might decide to close sometime before then except for emergencies, and if so they would call and tell me not to come.

My daughter is a vet tech (nurse for animals) said their office was open for appointments only.  
You have to check in by phone and must wait in your car where you will be called in individually.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #176 - 03/17/20 at 10:01:55

Wife reported light traffic in Longview yesterday. There are a few positive cases in the county, the grocery store was busy, but Monday always is at that place..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #177 - 03/17/20 at 10:46:15

I believe a great deal of the problem is those that were born after the mid/late 60’s, were so scared of a little scrape or cut, they are used to running and hiding.
The vast majority, just do not have the immunity built up, because every little tiny scrape was completely disaffected.

The old people, that are getting sick, have other problems. And one of them is they are on a handful of drugs every day.

The very young, have natural immunity, which has not yet been compromised by constant sanitation when someone 3 blocks down coughs.

Would be very interesting to see the record of the, 1-10, 11-20, 21-30, etc. year olds, in a % of.
(All that information will be collected, just a matter of arranging it)
Not getting/Mild effects/Major affects, into groups of:
Live inside/Live outside, a beltway of a Metro area.
Number of daily Prescriptions: 2 and under, 3 to 5, 6 and over.
Number of Non Prescription Drugs daily: None/Frequent.
Amount of Alcohol daily: 1 oz/12oz/36 oz.
Tobacco consumption: Non/Occasional/Frequent.
Lifestyle: Couch Potato/Average/Active.
Underweight/Average/Overweight.
M/F.

Yes, due diligence in dealing with this, but not the current total over the top, reacting.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #178 - 03/17/20 at 11:53:36

Oh yea, nothing like how the "babied" gen x, y and millennials make a huuuuuuuuuuuuge freaking deal of getting sick.

BTW I am on a keto diet 4 yrs ago, and I move on and progress and really start losing weight, visibly so, and getting arms veiny and cut  - remember I am still wiry and sinewy not big and bulky and this woman who is literally a ball - yes her diameter is the same as her height who has diabetes and this and that her feet hurt and she's got $1000 worth of meds every month etc etc and I explain to her about keto diet and how I got keto flu a few days - and she immediately goes, no no no but I don't want to get sick. I tell her, you don't run a high temperature, you just feel like you have a flu, you may shiver, you may be lethargic and slow, but remember you're switching to burning fat after burning carbs all your life, and she says but no, I don't want to get sick LOL Like she is healthy now. Oh yea BTW she was 26 at that time, I was 47 and I looked like I'd put several 26yr olds to shame including those who weren't as wide as they were tall.

Nowadays I am still very much in the slim category and still keep a keto diet after really figuring out how to do it. My keto flu is very very mild, I don't even notice it I think. So basically, Ms spherical apparently now has PCOS and cant have a baby - well she couldn't anyway unless she went to a sperm bank cos no man would want to ruck her. LOL. Some people take their suffering to a whole new level.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #179 - 03/17/20 at 15:24:17

https://nypost.com/2020/02/27/did-a-1981-dean-koontz-novel-predict-the-coronavir
us/

Disclaimer:  The second version came out in 1989, eight years after the original copy.  I don't care what insight snope may offer, they are not the official truth bearer of this site.

Fish market my a$$....

Best regards,

« Last Edit: 03/18/20 at 06:43:23 by pg »  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/28/24 at 08:25:06

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Corona V

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.