Send Topic Print
Bought an S40 (Read 570 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Bought an S40
Reply #60 - 02/08/20 at 19:05:23

I figured you for quite a few miles,,, but that is a bunch!

Good to have another really experienced rider, giving the Savage a try. It'll be interesting to see your overall rating after so many other bikes.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Juliana

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Bought an S40
Reply #61 - 02/08/20 at 19:57:31

Hmm you know what Justin, I sort of had an epiphany when i bought a Suzuki VanVan 200 two years ago. I bought it on a whim for the sole reason i was in love with how it looked.

Its the slowest bike I have ever owned and i love it so much its probably my go to bike. It taught me another side of motorcycling, just enjoying the ride. And that saying thats its more fun getting the most out of a small bike really resonates with me.

As for the Suzuki S40 im simply enjoying it for what it is and its definately a keeper. Ive known them for so long and cant believe its taken me so long to ride one and appreciate what it offers. Its limitations are obvious enough but I like having a carb again, love having no on board computer and riding modes, love pulling out the choke and warming it up. In other words the things most bike magazine testers would laugh at I enjoy. And in the modest performance envelope the S40 occupies its a great machine to me Smiley. Im guessing you feel the same.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 23:55:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › Bought an S40

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.