Send Topic Print
Ferdinand (Read 98 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Ferdinand
11/24/19 at 05:03:25

The  assassination of Archduke Ferdinand is seen by historians as the fuse that lit the WWI power keg that had been building for years. Same for Pearl Harbor. (by the way, there's a site on twitter that "live tweetes" the events of that day, was pretty cool last day)

The Left has manufactured some kind of cult-like worship for Justice Ruth Ginsburg.  Why, I have no idea, other than she's a reliable vote for abortion. So if she were to pass away soon, leftist would metaphorically (maybe, maybe not) seize her little body and carry it on their shoulders wailing away with fake tears and sorrow.  The timing, should that occur, would be interesting.

If its after impeachment and acquittal, leftist will scream bloody murder and demand Trump wait until after the election "as The America people deserve a voice" despite pushing ahead with this joke of an investigation with the same election on the horizon.

If its before, Republican Senators will need armed guards. Poor little  Jeff Flake getting accosted in an elevator or Cruz forced out of a restaurant will seem like child's play compared to what would come.

Trump will appoint a replacement for sure. Mitch will hold a hearing and we may see an uproar like never before.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Ferdinand
Reply #1 - 11/24/19 at 07:24:18

Should anything happen,...
It's too close to an election for a President to nominate a Supreme Court Justice...
It should be held over to after the election.

Let's add that this President is currently being impeached...
No way, Jose'...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/24/19 at 07:48:09

.....but it’s not too soon to impeach?
Isn’t that an admission this impeachment charade was to improve the Democrat’s odds to win the elections?

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 11/24/19 at 08:00:08

I can only think of.....Elections have consequences

I love the wisdom, it speaks, and justification......

You too Bot, eh?   Grin Grin Grin Grin

You libs started the these games, go whine where people care, or pull up your big boy panties and beat Trump like a good sport.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 11/24/19 at 08:01:47

WebsterMark wrote on 11/24/19 at 07:48:09:
Isn’t that an admission this impeachment charade was to improve the Democrat’s odds to win the elections?

WM  FTW!!

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/24/19 at 14:22:09

pg wrote on 11/24/19 at 08:01:47:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/24/19 at 07:48:09:

WM  FTW!!

Best regards,

To be fair PG, Sew's ridiculous comment left me with a tap in birdie.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 11/24/19 at 14:24:43

But seriously, what has Ginsburg done other than case partisan vote after partisan vote with all the other leftist? Plus, she got drunk and passed out at a State of Union which is pretty freaking funny, I'll give you that, but what else?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/24/19 at 16:29:45

But seriously, what has Ginsburg done other than case partisan vote after partisan vote with all the other leftist?

In what timeframe?  To my knowledge she has been involved in many things, but I don't want to research, itemize, reference, and create arguments for each if you are just going to dismiss them as being outside the timeframe you are referencing or do not consider completed actions of a human to be things that qualify as doing, or being done.

What timeframe?

What do you consider "done" in the sentence "what has Ginsburg done"?

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 11/24/19 at 17:04:11

Eegore wrote on 11/24/19 at 16:29:45:
But seriously, what has Ginsburg done other than case partisan vote after partisan vote with all the other leftist?

In what timeframe?  To my knowledge she has been involved in many things, but I don't want to research, itemize, reference, and create arguments for each if you are just going to dismiss them as being outside the timeframe you are referencing or do not consider completed actions of a human to be things that qualify as doing, or being done.

What timeframe?

Can you provide 3 memorable moments during her time on the SCOTUS?  Could be an opinion, where she provided a significant influence to an important case, you name it.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #9 - 11/24/19 at 18:17:51

There is not yet the technology to explain it to you; someday, maybe, Google Translate will have decent person to douchbag worked out- but today, no.

2007 LS650 s40, presently being rebuilt
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #10 - 11/24/19 at 19:20:19

Mavigogun wrote on 11/24/19 at 18:17:51:
There is not yet the technology to explain it to you; someday, maybe, Google Translate will have decent person to douchbag worked out- but today, no.

I assume that was directed towards me because I had the previous post.  That post reveals a great deal about you.  You made no effort to provide an argument or to have any discourse whatsoever.  It was a just a drive-by cheap shot.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/25/19 at 04:54:13

I don't read anything Mavi post any longer, but I did read what prompted PG's response so I take it that douchbag is an accepted word in our TT lexicon now?

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #12 - 11/25/19 at 04:55:16

pg wrote on 11/24/19 at 19:20:19:
I assume that was directed towards me because I had the previous post.

Your presumption is consistently wrong.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/25/19 at 04:57:29

Eegore wrote on 11/24/19 at 16:29:45:

What timeframe?

I'm not asking you to spend any time on it, but I would assume the accomplishments of someone whom the leftist hold in such high regard would be common knowledge.

IP Logged
Mavigogun
Serious Thumper

We roll farther
together

Progressive Texas
Reply #14 - 11/25/19 at 05:02:09

WebsterMark wrote on 11/25/19 at 04:54:13:
I don't read anything Mavi post any longer-

Mark learned this lie from Trump, claiming to not read what he reacts to.   He has to pretend- it’s the lie he tells himself to save face, avoid the consequences of his behavior.   It doesn’t work, of course- the stain is on his soul.

No helicopter noise here to drown out speech that doesn’t flatter you, Mark.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/30/24 at 01:44:19

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Ferdinand

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.