Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Just Shoot Them (Read 136 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Just Shoot Them
Reply #30 - 10/24/18 at 09:07:17

WebsterMark wrote on 10/24/18 at 06:02:17:
but do we all agree that being inhumane to these people isn't the right way to go?

No, we don't agree. We don't want to be in the situation Europe's in. We stop them and we stop them hard. No ambiguity, no misunderstandings. You will not cross our border. Turn around and go back. Mexico should have tried harder to stop them because it's their problem now.

Before you cry how inhumane this is, I'd point out that a drowning man pulls anyone down with him. We need to stay strong. That's why a wall is needed along with other immigration policies.  It does the world no good in the long run to turn the US into the same $hithole they just left.

the fact that you think it's justifiable to be inhumane to anyone speaks volumes about you....  sad...

oh, 7000 people is no European crisis, quit over-reacting, 7000 people is nothing, let's beef up our immigration lawyers/judges to a reality based level and process them and move on, you want a secure border but you don't want to pay for the reasonable way for us to deal with it, you'd rather waste money on a wall instead of investing in a process to actually enforce our laws,

but that's what happens when you treat people like animals...  and you wonder why some people might think you're a bit racist????

You feel sorry and want to help them? Fine, that's the right thing to do, but go to their country and help there. Set up a system of laws there. Enforce those laws. Let freedom spread in their countries and prosperity will follow.

so, that's why we send aid to those nations, but you all want to cut that aid off, Maybe the UN should help out with some peace keeping operations or something as well.  

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 10/24/18 at 09:14:51

Eegore wrote on 10/22/18 at 18:41:07:
"Huh?  I don't follow Eegore.. Actually, the man on the video said "Only shoot a couple of them..."  1:18 roughly. Later on, he said shoot "at" them."    You are right, I thought he said shoot at them the entire time.

Here is, another POV, that has not been considered.
The words quoted were:
“What would solve the whole thing on the border if they would just start shooting.  Only shoot a couple, and they would go home,”

My take on those words is: ' If the Illegals Shoot at you, then return fire, but don't shoot all of them, just some of them, so the rest go back and spread the word they will get shot, if they cross '

But a well known Ultra Left, Media site, would NEVER, 'forget', to report something, or put a, 'spin' on words, just for, 'click bait'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 10/24/18 at 09:33:26

MnSpring wrote on 10/24/18 at 09:14:51:
Eegore wrote on 10/22/18 at 18:41:07:
"Huh?  I don't follow Eegore.. Actually, the man on the video said "Only shoot a couple of them..."  1:18 roughly. Later on, he said shoot "at" them."    You are right, I thought he said shoot at them the entire time.

Here is, another POV, that has not been considered.
The words quoted were:
“What would solve the whole thing on the border if they would just start shooting.  Only shoot a couple, and they would go home,”

My take on those words is: ' If the Illegals Shoot at you, then return fire, but don't shoot all of them, just some of them, so the rest go back and spread the word they will get shot, if they cross '

Well mn, then your take is very wrong.  Nowhere was it even implied in the interview that the immigrants were armed or dangerous - only seeking to come to America.

But a well known Ultra Left, Media site, would NEVER, 'forget', to report something, or put a, 'spin' on words, just for, 'click bait'.

You seem to miss the fact that this was an interview with no cuts.  The question was asked, the man answered.  There is no "spin".

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #33 - 10/24/18 at 10:30:40

T And T Garage wrote on 10/24/18 at 09:33:26:
You seem to miss the fact that this was an interview with no cuts.  The question was asked, the man answered.  There is no "spin".

No cuts? it was a one of many quote done by a yt in another interview... spin? yessseree.

WWW   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #34 - 10/24/18 at 11:30:29

the fact that you think it's justifiable to be inhumane to anyone speaks volumes about you....  sad...

oh please.....did you go to the TT school of insults?

but that's what happens when you treat people like animals...  and you wonder why some people might think you're a bit racist????

Ditto; oh please......  their plan is to swarm over the boarder. Take jobs and handouts while not assimilating.

Open your house up to them then. No, you won't do that. You'll let them settle elsewhere and screw up someone else's life as long as it's not yours. Then you can sip you tea and tell yourself what a wonderful, compassion person you are.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #35 - 10/24/18 at 11:45:32

verslagen1 wrote on 10/24/18 at 10:30:40:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/24/18 at 09:33:26:

No cuts? it was a one of many quote done by a yt in another interview... spin? yessseree.

SMH - I mean no cuts in HIS response.

I really didn't think I had to spell it out... sheesh.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 19:26:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just Shoot Them

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.