Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
What Are You Cons Gonna Call Her Now? (Read 280 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

What Are You Cons Gonna Call Her Now?
10/15/18 at 06:55:38

Maybe "Madam President"?
Cheesy

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) made public the results of a DNA test on Monday, which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ that she has a Native American ancestor.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-releases-dna-test-104435317.html

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: What Are You Cons Gonna Call Her Now?
Reply #1 - 10/15/18 at 07:16:35

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 06:55:38:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) made public the results of a DNA test on Monday, which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ that she has a Native American ancestor.

Let’s see how this works.

The Huffington Post as an overtly liberal-left commentary outlet/blog.
And it continues to maintain a politically liberal stance.
And the, Yahooooooo ’News’, another overtly UL commentary.

FORGOT, to tell the WHOLE  truth !

Fact: She took the test.
Fact. The results showed the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor.

What is, ALSO, Fact, but not reported in this post, is:
It is six to 10 generations ago, that the results strongly support the existence of an unadmixed Native American ancestor.
And 10 generations ago,  would be 1/512th Native American.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/15/18 at 08:39:57

We're gonna call her Pocahontas of course.

Also, it seems Pocahontas went to the Christine Blasey Ford School of Truth. Warren said her mother was Indian which would be impossible based upon a tiny fraction of Native American DNA.

Much of Warren’s claim to American Indian heritage was debunked in 2014 when official documents, including a marriage certificate, appeared to prove that Warren’s story about her parents being forced to elope due to her mother’s Indian heritage was not true.

In 2012, Warren told the Boston Globe, “My father’s family so objected to my mother’s Native American heritage that my mother told me they had to elope.” But there appears to be a marriage certificate and contemporaneous press accounts of Warren’s parents having a Methodist wedding in 1932 — which would mean there was no elopement.

Warren has also claimed her great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, was part American Indian. The Boston Globe, however, reports that Smith “identified as white in historical documents.”

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/15/18 at 08:44:41

Whoa... guys... stop...

I'm getting dizzy from all your spinning!

Grin Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 10/15/18 at 09:00:57

Let me guess..... "You believe her"......

So, she said her father's family objected to her mother's Native American heritage yet her daughter's DNA test show no direct DNA, only 'strong evidence' she had Native ancestry 6 - 10 generations ago.

hmm.....   Like i said, the Christine Blasey Ford School of Truth.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 10/15/18 at 09:17:26

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 09:00:57:
Let me guess..... "You believe her"......

Yeah mark, I do.  I always have.  And again, tens (maybe hundreds) of millions Americans do as well.

It's been proven that she did not get into any of her schools because of her Native American background.  A law bulletin lister her as such and that was it.

From the outset, she was told by her family that she was Native American.  Back in the day (only about 25 years ago), DNA testing wasn't even a thing for the general public.  You got your background history from family members.

But you keep up the name-calling.  See how well that works for you guys.

So, she said her father's family objected to her mother's Native American heritage yet her daughter's DNA test show no direct DNA, only 'strong evidence' she had Native ancestry 6 - 10 generations ago.

Again, stories and anecdotal evidence.  How old is her father?  How would they have known except for stories?  Try to see this from a real world perspective instead of trump's moronic name calling POV.

hmm.....   Like i said, the Christine Blasey Ford School of Truth.

Yeah, and we believe her too.

Time to move on mark - the horse is dead.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/15/18 at 09:37:58

Aren't you the guy who always says "Facts Matter"?  Apparently fact is a relative term.....    (relative! get it? see what i did there?...)

She lied big time and got caught. Now she's trying to minimize it as much as possible to pave the way for 2020.

She'll always be Pochontas to us......

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 10/15/18 at 09:47:47

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 09:37:58:
Aren't you the guy who always says "Facts Matter"?  Apparently fact is a relative term.....    (relative! get it? see what i did there?...)

Yes, I am - and they do.  Do have any actual facts in this case?  Do you know for a fact that she advanced her career only because of her ancestry?  No.

She lied big time and got caught. Now she's trying to minimize it as much as possible to pave the way for 2020.

Oh, and I hope she runs - maybe with Bernie!

But the thing is, she didn't lie.  You want it to be a lie, but it's simply not.  She's always admitted that her knowledge of her heritage was anecdotal.  She never got a job because of it.  She then took a DNA test and it showed that she actually has Native American blood.  Not as much as her family had claimed, but nonetheless, it's there.

Again, live in the real world for one moment and think about how you know about your own heritage.  Were you 100% certain of all the facts of your history back in the 80's when there was no Ancestry.com?

Yep, that's good.  Keep name calling.  It shows how mature and respectful you guys are to Native Americans and to women in general.  Of course, the numbers can't get much worse for republicans in those two groups , so...

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 10/15/18 at 10:11:19

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 08:39:57:
We're gonna call her Pocahontas of course.

second grade name calling and you're the "civil adults" in politics huh?

Also, it seems Pocahontas went to the Christine Blasey Ford School of Truth.

and here you are victimizing a victim by calling her a liar

Warren said her mother was Indian which would be impossible based upon a tiny fraction of Native American DNA.

you don't listen do you? Warren didn't say her mom was Native American, she said her mom told her that there was Native American heritage in her family

"Warren said she grew up with family stories about both grandparents on her mother’s side having some Cherokee or Delaware blood."

Much of Warren’s claim to American Indian heritage was debunked in 2014 when official documents, including a marriage certificate, appeared to prove that Warren’s story about her parents being forced to elope due to her mother’s Indian heritage was not true.

In 2012, Warren told the Boston Globe, “My father’s family so objected to my mother’s Native American heritage that my mother told me they had to elope.” But there appears to be a marriage certificate and contemporaneous press accounts of Warren’s parents having a Methodist wedding in 1932 — which would mean there was no elopement.

Warren has also claimed her great-great-great-grandmother, O.C. Sarah Smith, was part American Indian. The Boston Globe, however, reports that Smith “identified as white in historical documents.”

this is the first I've heard of all that, and coming from you, doesn't add any credibility to it, and stories get exaggerated, how do you think legends are made, like Trump's small $1 Million loan from his daddy....   but I'm sure you're okay with that lie by Trump, and how he has reneged on his $1million bet on Warren's DNA Evidence, just like his promise to show his taxes....

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 10/15/18 at 10:18:51

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 09:37:58:

Trump lies ALL THE TIME and it doesn't bother you, oh wait, you're a sales-man aren't you....  I keep forgetting, lying is innate in  your language, it's like an accent to you, just recently, this $110 Billion dollar arms deal with Saudi Arabia... yeah, not so much...  but I"m sure that's fine with you

so, Which lies are worth getting upset about there webby oh holier than thou judgment man?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/15/18 at 10:24:58

She lied. Kavanaugh was the victim.

Look, if your parents tell you something as a child you believe but as you get older it clearly was just one of those things parents did…..  My last name happens to be very famous. My dad told me when I was a kid we were related to this family. When I got older, I figured out that was just a story. Warren saw her story as an advantage so she capitalized on it by labeling herself a “woman of color”. Now that's funny. She even published recipes in a 'Pow Wow Chow' book…..
Come on fellas! Give up on this.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 10/15/18 at 11:00:55

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 10:24:58:

Look, if your parents tell you something as a child you believe but as you get older it clearly was just one of those things parents did…..  My last name happens to be very famous. My dad told me when I was a kid we were related to this family. When I got older, I figured out that was just a story. Warren saw her story as an advantage so she capitalized on it by labeling herself a “woman of color”. Now that's funny. She even published recipes in a 'Pow Wow Chow' book…..

There is NO EVIDENCE of Ford Lying,  she passed a polygraph test, Kavanaugh cant' even stay sober long enough to take one

Warren  has DNA evidence, the only capitalizing she should to on it collecting the  $1 MILLION Trump OWES HER  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 10/15/18 at 11:05:15

There is NO EVIDENCE of Ford Lying
You believe that's true. If you took a polygraph, you'd pass because you believe it's true.

But it's not the Truth.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 10/15/18 at 11:48:24

WebsterMark wrote on 10/15/18 at 10:24:58:

Actually mark, she didn't post that about herself, Harvard did.  Further, she never got a job or into a school because of her ancestry.

Oh, and the whole "Pow Wow Chow" thing - that was in like 1984 and her brother was the one who submitted the recipes...

But you do you and keep reaching for those straws.
Cheesy

« Last Edit: 10/15/18 at 13:13:37 by T And T Garage »  
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #14 - 10/15/18 at 12:55:14

T And T Garage wrote on 10/15/18 at 11:48:24:
But you do you and keep reaching from those straws.

What did you say ?
Can you not properly express a idea ?
Are you a Moron and Bat $hit Crazy for saying the above ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 08:12:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What Are You Cons Gonna Call Her Now?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.