Yep, trust wimmenz (Read 286 times)
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Yep, trust wimmenz
Reply #45 - 10/07/18 at 10:05:03

WebsterMark wrote on 10/07/18 at 07:42:09:
Trump winning over and over makes me feel better. The country's in a better place now than 2 years ago, that makes me feel better.

I'm not disputing that.  And when donny came into office, the country was in far better shape than it was 2 years prior to that.

Donny woke up on third base and thought he hit a home run.

Funny you give a man with his twitter feed that kind of credit.

What I will dispute is the "winning".  With Congress with a republican majority, he barely - yeah, barely got brett confirmed.  This should have been a cake walk...  if trump was so "great" the margins should have been much higher.

Further, there are several states that swung heavy trump in 16 that are now swinging the other way.

Leftist bring so stupid as to believe stories of gang rapes and putting their hatred on display makes me feel better.

I think you meant "being"... at any rate, it's so convenient for you to paint all lefties with one large brush... I find that amazing.  Hey, maybe I should start saying that since there's a nazi running in IL on the republican ticket, then all republicans are nazis - it's the same thing all you cons on here do day after day.

But as to those accusations - given brett's lack of control, I wouldn't put it past him.  How many times do I have to say - Character matters... Bigly.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 10/07/18 at 10:52:08

Character didn't matter when Hillary stole the nomination.
Or when Bill was playing in the whitehouse, or when he raped women.
Trump is no saint, but he's accomplishing more for America than anyone else ever has.
One day, every one of you will say the same.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #47 - 10/07/18 at 10:59:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/07/18 at 10:52:08:
Trump is no saint, but he's accomplishing more for America than anyone else ever has.

Unless you're a woman, Muslim, gay, Hispanic, under 30, poor, sick, or have a child with a pre-existing condition... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #48 - 10/07/18 at 11:06:20

Serowbot wrote on 10/07/18 at 10:59:34:
 Unless you're a woman, Muslim, gay, Hispanic, under 30, poor, sick, or have a child with a pre-existing condition... Huh

Can you elaborate on each of those things.
And state, with proof,
(Not the Kav Kind, of 'proof'. LOL)
Why they are worse today ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #49 - 10/09/18 at 05:49:48

'  Well insurance carriers can deny coverage based off of pre-existing coverage now, so that should cover the pre-existing coverage portion.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 10/09/18 at 06:10:40

Typical bull$hit. All those are better off today than 2 years ago. Hispanic support of Trump has grown. What are the leftist gonna do when the minority groups they conned votes from for years wake up and realize the Dems are elitist losers who only wanted them as gardeners......? Divide and conquer only works for so long. You're running out of minorities to lie to. They're turning on you.  

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 10/09/18 at 06:12:48

" All those are better off today than 2 years ago"

Can you clarify regarding how people that would receive complete healthcare coverage if they paid the premiums 2 years ago are now paying the same premiums for healthcare issues that can be denied?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #52 - 10/09/18 at 06:22:23

WebsterMark wrote on 10/09/18 at 06:10:40:

Typical bull$hit. All those are better off today than 2 years ago. Hispanic support of Trump has grown.

I honestly can't believe you posted that... yeah, it's waaayy up to 34%...lol . And that's from a rasmussen poll - heavy right leaning, but whatever makes you feel better.  Hey, when you're that low, up is the only way to go.

What are the leftist gonna do when the minority groups they conned votes from for years wake up and realize the Dems are elitist losers who only wanted them as gardeners......?

Ha!  Good one.. The righties are in it for the middle class, huh?  You truly have no idea.  How'd that tax break work out for the middle class?  How'd that gigantic stock buyback help main street?  Nada...

Divide and conquer only works for so long. You're running out of minorities to lie to. They're turning on you.  

No, actually, the minority vote is getting stronger for the democrats thanks to your boy trumpster... In a general election poll, the democrats are nearing a 9% lead.... you may want to check yourself...

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #53 - 10/15/18 at 00:17:55

@JoG,

I don't need to read your post or the link, the title "Yep, trust wimmenz", is just a flag to display your spiteful misogyny, why so bitter towards women, obviously you've had to have had a sad life to feel you have to treat them as an enemy. Sort of firms up your racist credentials too, misogyny and racism go hand in hand.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #54 - 10/15/18 at 02:58:47

Noo,
Lying women,
Yes, you definitely need to read it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #55 - 10/15/18 at 04:59:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/15/18 at 02:58:47:
Noo,
Lying women,
Yes, you definitely need to read it.

Well Trump lies all the time, so that that mean all men are liars. I don't need to read it because obviously it's going to be some poor example that some women did, which is fine but then you brand whatever it is they did to ALL wimmen in your thread title and that automatically is instantly a misogynistic flag. Can't you see that, it's like branding all white people because of Charlotteville.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #56 - 10/15/18 at 15:35:58

For me it was the "Z" in "Wimmenz" that pluralized the word and made the post seem potentially universal.  JoG clarified he was only being derogatory towards women that were dishonest in a capacity that negatively effected men.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #57 - 10/15/18 at 16:47:10

Eegore wrote on 10/15/18 at 15:35:58:
 For me it was the "Z" in "Wimmenz" that pluralized the word and made the post seem potentially universal.  JoG clarified he was only being derogatory towards women that were dishonest in a capacity that negatively effected men.

Oh thank you so very much for that wonderfully fair clarification. Nothing like excusing women haters. It's perfectly in keeping with his other racist misogynistic posts which parrot trump who of course is not a man nor a liar. I'm certain now eegore that you're trolling me, in your own sneaky way. But that's OK.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #58 - 10/15/18 at 16:50:12

If trolling equals correcting,
Yeah, he's trolling you.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #59 - 10/16/18 at 05:43:01

"Oh thank you so very much for that wonderfully fair clarification. Nothing like excusing women haters. It's perfectly in keeping with his other racist misogynistic posts which parrot trump who of course is not a man nor a liar. I'm certain now eegore that you're trolling me, in your own sneaky way. But that's OK. "

Why would you think that I am excusing anything?  I am clarifying my personal assessment of this threads topic and verbiage.  In this thread I posted:

" I find it hard to believe we are to make many direct comparisons of events that are 7 decades apart.  I also find it hard to think anyone will take the post seriously when you can't even put a respectful title.

Is the presentation here to take two events in 70 years and use that as a parameter to create a general distrust in women?  Is this a suggestion that "wimmenz" are typically not sexually assaulted and in most cases it is made up?

The thousands of SANE kit DNA logs are false maybe?"

Later in the thread JoG clarified that he did not mean all women but only lying women that in the course of lying have damaged men.

Upon re-examination I realized that my original assessment of him meaning all women was due to the  "Z" in his selected term of "Wimmenz"

This is my true belief based off of my observations and clarifications contained within this thread.  "Trolling" is essentially useless to me as I am not interested in anyone's emotional state here.

« Last Edit: 10/16/18 at 09:58:13 by Eegore »  
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/07/24 at 23:54:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Yep, trust wimmenz

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.