Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Kim thank's to Donald is more dangerous. (Read 107 times)
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Kim thank's to Donald is more dangerous.
Reply #15 - 06/15/18 at 05:53:40

"Jog did not start this thread and I can't read MNspring post most of the time. I can't follw the indents back and forth. "

Quote people like this and respond systematically.  They clean up their posts in response in most cases, I have no idea why but its worked many times for me.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 06/15/18 at 06:04:25

I don't care what Pompeo says.
When Trump called Kim Rocket Man, everyone screeched
Trump's crazy
He's a bully
Gonna start a war.

You don't CARE about what he is accomplishing.
WTF do you THINK about dismantling nukes? You don't grab a screwdriver and just start ripping, or so I hear.

Trump's WRONG regardless of what he does.
And watching people criticize Trump when he's being mean and when he's being diplomatic, proves to me how disingenuous they are.

His tax proposal, you know, where YOU CAN KEEP MORE OF YOUR OWN EARNINGS, was gonna hurt us.
Wrong
Just answer the question

On your OWN
And try to NOT embarrass yourself more.

Giving legitimacy is WHAT YOU DO if you want someone to move forward.
If you want WAR, you can go tell him, do this or die.
Or, as Trump did
Show him a potential future of prosperity and show him how to have it and offer friendship.
You'd all be excited for Obama, but he didn't accomplish this.
Trump the Hated did.

The sanctions stay in place
Until nukes are dismantled.

Norks have been keeping us occupying South Korea for seventy years.
Trump wants to close that down.
But rather than celebrate the fact that Trump is working on peace
You pretend he's giving away the farm
But you are not reasonable in your criticism.
I know that
Because it doesn't Matter
What he does
He's always Wrong
So
Enjoy your spitting and fuming

Trump is WINNING

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/15/18 at 06:46:47

I wouldn't say Trump is winning by my definition as I look at the collective objectives stated and accomplished in comparison to others doing or having done the same job with respective concessions for technology, societal and sociological changes in the same time frame.  

I do like that he is taking on a different approach with North Korea as the method prior was not having enough positive results.  In comparison the Iran deal was really well put together, I've been there, I've seen IEIA teams work when I was with HALO.  I'd agree more if there was actual documentation available regarding why the deal had to be pulled in the way it was.  

If I were in a room trying to solve a problem I would rather Obama be there than Trump simply because the language would be more efficient.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 06/15/18 at 10:00:31

Eegore wrote on 06/15/18 at 06:46:47:

If I were in a room trying to solve a problem I would rather Obama be there than Trump simply because the language would be more efficient.

Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 06/15/18 at 11:37:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/15/18 at 06:04:25:
I don't care what Pompeo says.
When Trump called Kim Rocket Man, everyone screeched
Trump's crazy
He's a bully
Gonna start a war.

You don't CARE about what he is accomplishing.
WTF do you THINK about dismantling nukes? You don't grab a screwdriver and just start ripping, or so I hear.

well when NK actually dismantles a nuke, I'll let you know

Trump's WRONG regardless of what he does.
And watching people criticize Trump when he's being mean and when he's being diplomatic, proves to me how disingenuous they are.

When's he been diplomatic?

His tax proposal, you know, where YOU CAN KEEP MORE OF YOUR OWN EARNINGS, was gonna hurt us.
Wrong
Just answer the question

$1.5 trillion in debt, I guess that's now a good thing....

On your OWN
And try to NOT embarrass yourself more.

Giving legitimacy is WHAT YOU DO if you want someone to move forward.
If you want WAR, you can go tell him, do this or die.
Or, as Trump did
Show him a potential future of prosperity and show him how to have it and offer friendship.
You'd all be excited for Obama, but he didn't accomplish this.
Trump the Hated did.

The sanctions stay in place
Until nukes are dismantled.

So what has Trump accomplished here then???  

Norks have been keeping us occupying South Korea for seventy years.
Trump wants to close that down.
But rather than celebrate the fact that Trump is working on peace

I do applaud this, I hope it works out in the end, but right now, it's all a bunch of suck face and Trump praising a murderous dictator... oh, but, well, at least he's got experience with that

You pretend he's giving away the farm
But you are not reasonable in your criticism.

you are not reasonable in your praise, Trump has giving NK something, for the "promise" that NK will think about it....  really?

I know that
Because it doesn't Matter
What he does
He's always Wrong
So
Enjoy your spitting and fuming

Trump is WINNING

and South Korea is losing...  

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #20 - 06/15/18 at 21:23:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/15/18 at 06:04:25:
WTF do you THINK about dismantling nukes?

Tax cuts, ROFL, A household earning $1 million or more would get an average cut of $69,660, an income bump of 3.3 percent. Compare that with the a tax cut of $870, or 1.6 percent, for the average household earning $50,000 to $75,000.

But you've already lost that China has just retaliated for the US tariffs. And you've now got a 1.5 trillion deficit to pay for the tax cuts for the wealthy.

Yes N.Korea getting rid of it's nukes are good. Trump has only ensured that they won't.

But it's gets worse with tax...

Put another way, in 2018, households earning $1 million or more — or, 0.4 percent of all tax filers — would be getting 16.5 percent of the total benefit from the bill.

In 2027, households earning $1 million or more — estimated to be 0.6 percent of all filers — would be getting 81.8 percent of the total benefit, even though their average tax break would be about $46,000 smaller in 2027 than in 2018.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/16/18 at 05:42:10

Serowbot wrote on 06/15/18 at 10:00:31:

Grin

I've mentioned this before but the last two companies I worked for, one was run by a perfect imitation of Trump and one of Obama.

Both companies very successful, been in rooms when both were dealing with issues. One did it like Trump, one like Obama. Been on the receiving end of criticism from both also. Neither was pleasant.

Take all the background noise away from Trump and look only at the metrics and you'd come to the conclusion the country is doing much better now than a couple years ago.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #22 - 06/16/18 at 09:39:04

"...   If I were in a room trying to solve a problem I would rather Obama be there than Trump simply because the language would be more efficient.

I disagree.
I believe, Doing, Accomplishing, Performing,
rank Much higher, than, ‘Word Crafting’.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 06/16/18 at 16:14:35

WebsterMark wrote on 06/16/18 at 05:42:10:
Serowbot wrote on 06/15/18 at 10:00:31:

Grin

I've mentioned this before but the last two companies I worked for, one was run by a perfect imitation of Trump and one of Obama.

Both companies very successful, been in rooms when both were dealing with issues. One did it like Trump, one like Obama. Been on the receiving end of criticism from both also. Neither was pleasant.

Take all the background noise away from Trump and look only at the metrics and you'd come to the conclusion the country is doing much better now than a couple years ago.

But it's So EASY to focus on Trump's Booger Eating ways.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 07:04:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Kim thank's to Donald is more dangerous.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.