Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Just Another Day In The Country With The Most Guns (Read 348 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Just Another Day In The Country With The Most
Reply #30 - 02/15/18 at 10:16:46

T And T Garage wrote on 02/14/18 at 18:08:04:
Obviously, you have no idea what the NRA is.

Well, T And T Garage,
 I will say, it is YOU,
that have NO  Idea what the NRA is,
     what/who, they represent,
         and what they do.

You are, ONLY, Parroting  the  FEAR,
         you are  TOLD to.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #31 - 02/15/18 at 10:31:27

On the subject: Wow!  What a Bargain!!
http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1518641107/1#1
T And T Garage wrote on Yesterday at 2:45pm:
"... The hypocrisy is staggering. …”

(this response is relevant to this subject)

Would that be like,
All those People that CRY,
        RACIST
When the Terms;  Getto, Slum, Section 8, $hit hole,
are used in describing a place/people/area.

Yet say, NOTHING,
when the word, ‘Affluent’ is used to describe people.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #32 - 02/15/18 at 10:52:00

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #33 - 02/15/18 at 10:59:06

Trippah wrote on 02/15/18 at 06:47:15:
I enjoy firing a gun (except when I was in Vietnam - then it was adrenaline and fear) but sadly,  my aim now sucks..I proved it last fall when at my daughter's house and shooting in her back yard with my S.I.L.  But this whole crock of Shiite about 2nd amendment rights is total BS.  

Semi automatic weapons are meant to kill humans (and since I can't specify which, it is  a bad thing).  C'mon, we have had an invasion across the US/Mexican border according to Trump, and yet with what, 5 guns per American, we still need to build a wall.  Hah..more BS.

5-6 rounds per weapon with manual reload, to slow down the nut job's killing would at least help (I'd prefer single shot but that would eliminate many great guns).
The National Guard can operate ranges and storage facilities for all weapons more "lethal".  If you need a ZSU -quad -4 to bag Bambi, you shouldn't be hunting.

The second amendment was written by men who had just finished fighting for freedom from
The Government.
Hunting and self defense are considered normal by any natural person.
The right and ability to throw off tyranny, through any means necessary, isn't so well understood by those who have become inculcated into the subservient attitude towards authority.
That some fail to understand the Reason for the second amendment is no justification for people like me to stand quietly while they attack it.
It's a Bill of Rights.
It's not up to you to decide what I need.
The FBI was alerted to this guy and failed. Couldn't be sure who he was.
IOW, they saw it would take effort to trace the connection and figure out who he is.

Armed teachers and staff, armed volunteers,
Try it.
You'll like it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 02/15/18 at 11:01:13

'mon, we have had an invasion across the US/Mexican border according to Trump, and yet with what, 5 guns per American, we still need to build a wall.  Hah..more BS.

You presented THAT as an argument?
And what would happen if people actually Stopped the invasion?
Just because they aren't armed doesn't mean it's Not an invasion.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #35 - 02/15/18 at 11:08:25

T&T  SAID:  "... What universe do you live in?..."
  Then gave this sight as, 'Proof'.
http://everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/5837/

Then stated, "...they were AT SCHOOLS!!! ..."

First, will state something  T&T has  OFTEN  said,
  " DID You READ It ?"

Here are just 4, from Minn,
 Which I know about, because they were on local news.
Non of them, were even Distantly, Remotely like or the same as what just happened in in Florida one.
Not a  SINGLE one of these, was a  deliberate, premeditated act of violence, to others.

But, never-mind,
T&T is WELL  adapt at spinning,
     and spreading, FEAR,
        through the, Spinning'.

"A student unintentionally discharged a handgun inside of their dorm room, firing the bullet through the wall and hitting a student in the next room in the chest. The injured student was taken to a local hospital in critical condition for surgery, but was expected to survive. St. Paul Police announced they were investigating the incident. The University prohibits all weapons on school property."

Yep, someone broke the Law?
Have you ever driven over the speed limit ?
Have you ever heard of a thing called a, 'accident'. ?

"A school liaison officer was sitting on a bench talking with some students when a third-grader pressed the trigger on the officer's holstered weapon, causing it to fire and strike the floor. The holster was equipped with a trigger guard designed to prevent such accidental discharges, so the department is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the event. "

A-Yep, this one, 'Someone' is  NOT, telling the Truth.
I Know that kind/mod firearm, and the Holster,
and the ONLY  way it could have been fired, is if the firearm was taken out of the Holster.
 (Just guessing the Police officers  Lawyer told him to say: 'No Comment)

"A 15-year-old boy shot and injured his 14-year-old girlfriend with a handgun, in a residence. The boy then fled to a nearby school parking lot, where he shot and killed himself. When law enforcement arrived at the residence, they found the female badly injured. She later told police that her boyfriend shot her unintentionally."

A, suicide, in a school parking lot ????????
  Is now a, 'School Shooting'
That's just   AW-SUM   SPINNING,

"A 27-year-old man shot himself in the library. Police had received a report that there was a potentially suicidal  male on campus. When they arrived on the scene and confronted the man, he fatally shot himself."

A, suicide, in a school library.  ????????
  Is now a, 'School Shooting'
That's another case of  just   AW-SUM   SPINNING.

Then just for &hits and Grins, I looked at a bunch of others.
 A, 'room', 'parking lot, 'grounds', 'area', 'library',
  Were ONLY, connected, because of the word, 'school'  ...something... was added.

So that link, that site. "/everytownresearch.org',  
Is   vary, Very, VERY, opinionated, on how, YOU, see the facts.
  (In non PC Terms, is called,  LYING)

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 02/15/18 at 12:22:56

Grin Grin Grin

I love it when bat$hit crazies call me out...

How appropriate given the subject matter at hand.

Go get help.....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 02/15/18 at 12:28:04

WebsterMark wrote on 02/15/18 at 07:25:52:
You're 100% correct Trip, guns are primarily made for killing people first, hunting animals second. And nowadays, hunting is, for the vast majority of our nation, a sport and not a necessity.

The 2nd amendment is not about hunting rights or individual protection.

The 2nd amendment is so the citizenry can fight off an abusive US government turning on it's people.

No, it's for a "well regulated militia".

That's all its intended for. Putting guns into the hands of the National Guard defeats that purpose.

It would be very difficult if not impossible for the US to turn into North Korea. To many armed citizens would resist. That's the only purpose of the 2nd Amendment and it's as valuable to our nation as all the other Amendments.

That's not to say that mass shootings and the few that happens at schools are the price we have to pay for this. That's a copout. What it says is mentally unstable people are able to metastasize their delusions into reality with nourishment from social media platforms coupled with easy access to the weapons necessary to protect the freedoms of this country.

Big words for nothing web.  Our president just rolled bad the restrictions on mental health and firearm ownership.

Focus our attention on the first, not the second.  

Focus the attention on what's NOT being done.

You should get that book I mentioned. I think you'd like it.

You sure are lucky to not have any kids in a school that's been shot up, huh?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 02/15/18 at 12:29:09

And things were going so well without
Mr. Demands of Others Decorum.
His Indian name, given to him by Pocahontas herself, Elizabeth Warren,
MoaninWhininBitch who demands what he won't do, sure fits.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 02/15/18 at 17:48:09

"Armed teachers and staff, armed volunteers,
Try it.
You'll like it. "

JoG can you hive some examples of this being done anywhere?  We can just put volunteers in schools with guns where I come from.

People are for the idea in CO to a degree but the mountain of obstacles is hard to get past.  Is there anything more than just typing that it should be done that you know of?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #40 - 02/15/18 at 17:55:48

Obstacles?
I'd be looking at Who is creating them.
No, I have never seen any place actually Do what is so blazingly,obviously, the easiest and most viable thing.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 02/15/18 at 18:45:32

We can say its easy but saying it doesn't make it so.

I can ask the local district to send me an official list and get it to you if you are willing to look it over and see if you know of any resources that mitigate the current laws and concerns.

I'd be surprised if you actually thought the city can just easily purchase and hand firearms to volunteers legally, and without recourse.  Or that volunteers can bring their own weapons onto school campuses as the laws stand now.

I made a post earlier in this thread outlining some of the concerns by the way.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #42 - 02/16/18 at 14:41:13

T And T Garage wrote on 02/15/18 at 12:28:04:
"... No, it's for a "well regulated militia".

Ya Don’t have the first clue,
In 1776, what did the word, ‘Regulated’ mean ?
What did the word, ‘ Militia’, mean ?
Do they mean the same thing today, as then ?
 Here’s a Clue,  What did the word, Gay or Plunger, mean in 1776
What do they mean now ?

“…Our president just rolled bad the restrictions on mental health and firearm ownership…”

Will explain this again,
Especially for the Troll,  
    R e a d    T  h  i  s     S   l   o   w   e   y
maybe you will get it this time.

Their has ALWAYS been,   ‘Mental Health’, restriction on possessing a firearm.
And want the, ‘Wanna Be KING’, did, was use a  BACK DOOR Tactic, for more, Gun Control.
by declaring  A  HUDGE, number of people, “Mentally Ill”.
BECAUSE, they had transferred their, financial, affairs to someone else.
And because, bam-a, declared them, ”Mentally Ill”, they could not purchase/posses, a firearm.

So, here is Mom and Pop, Sold the house, bought a Motorhome, and are driving around the country.
They use their Cell Phone, and Credit Cards.
They,  ‘Assigned’, their, ‘financial’, affairs.
To a trusted person, who has a, FIXED, address,
  (Remember,  they are Traveling around, and don't know where they will be tomorrow),
so the Bills for the Phone/cards, can come in the Mail, to one place, to be paid.

Remember now,  they are NOT,  Mentally ILL,  
But the ‘Wanna Be King’, did a BACK DOOR, Gun Control,
and by them, ‘assigning’ their, ‘financial’, affairs, to someone else.
 The ‘Wanna Be King’s’,  BACK DOOR, Gun Control,
  INSTANTLY, made them,  Mentally Ill.

ONE MORE TIME.
THAT, is what the Current POTUS overturned.

STOP,  Telling/Repeating, LIES,
  Stop spreading, FEAR,
     Just because you are TOLD  TO !

This below, is from the, ‘Wanna Be King’.

Seeking tighter controls over firearm purchases, the Obama administration is pushing to ban Social Security beneficiaries from owning guns if they lack the mental capacity to manage their own affairs, a move that could affect millions whose monthly  payments are handled by others.  A potentially large group within Social Security are people who, in the language of federal gun laws, are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease.”'

Obama’s Social Security rule qualifies SS and disability insurance recipients,
as “mental defectives,” and therefore incapable of legally owning firearms.

The push is intended to bring the Social Security Administration in line with laws regulating who gets reported to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System, or NICS, which is used to prevent gun sales to felons, drug addicts, immigrants in the country illegally and others.
If Social Security, which has never participated in the background check system, uses the same standard as the VA, millions of its beneficiaries would be affected. About 4.2 million adults receive monthly benefits that are managed by "representative payees."

The move is part of a concerted effort by the Obama administration after the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Conn., to strengthen gun control, including by plugging holes in the background check system.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #43 - 02/16/18 at 15:28:53

NO, not guns in teachers hands, NOT in students hands.  My tour in Vietnam had five bullets zing by close enough to tug (as well as a 122mm rocket diamond shape piece of shrapnel nick my neck.  My drunken hoochmate getting off from guard duty throwing his M-16 (with a round still in the chamber) was responsible for two of those bullets. (two times one round each)  A fellow soldier on guard duty at the next compound sent a round at me because he was, as he later told me, nervous!  A soldier in the next compound put two rounds in my close proximity from a guard tower before his unit shot him out of the tower, unfortunately he had gone whacko.   AND this was in a organization that supposedly professionally taught its people when, where and how to shoot!
I almost shot a vienamese youth riding up to the jeep I was in, as he had someone on the back holding satchel in his lap (one of our trucks had been bombed that way two days before.  I chambered the first round, slapped the mag, flpped the selector to semi and aimed at the kids' heads while motioning them to stay back.
If the guy on the back had twitched his arm, I would have killed them both, fortunately they changed their path and stopped at a store.
No, if the pros can't get it right, and we have all seen the police video's where the cops saw someone reach, twitch  etc and killed someone.

JOG - if it comes time to rebel against the US government, having arms locked up at the local National Guard  won't interfere as most of the guardsmen in any locale will be on the rebels' side.  They'll open the doors and unlock the weapons....just as they would be doing7 days a week running the range citizens will be using to fire those types of weapons.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #44 - 02/16/18 at 18:00:58

WHAT do you think cops are, ?
Some special kinda person?
Most are just people who want a job. They have to be
Trained to shoot.
Yeah, teachers and guns, the janitor, for all I care. If they're mentally and physically capable of doing it, it's time.

Former/retired cops and military can volunteer or be hired.

Instead of cops sitting on the road waiting for you going 35 in a 30, they can spend time roaming the halls and campus. Just parking a cruiser front and back, and have teachers carrying, make it news for days that the school Is Not a gun free zone.

Cops hang out at banks, they can damm sure protect our children.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 22:37:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Just Another Day In The Country With The Most Guns

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.