Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
keep on hating.... (Read 134 times)
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

keep on hating....
02/20/18 at 08:14:35

why don't we just round up all the lefties and put them in concentration camps...  

or anyone who YOU judge to be anti-American...

why not?    afterall, all you conservatives are just SO right about EVERYTHING.

how dare we actually want to explore the nuances in the REALITY around us.

nope, YOUR WAY OR THE HIGH WAY.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: keep on hating....
Reply #1 - 02/20/18 at 08:46:34

That is your perception.
Go to Hollywood, etc, announce you are a conservative, or to Berkeley, or to any street demonstration like a Gay Pride Parade, you will see Hate.

I had to take my family home early from the San Diego Zoo once, years ago, when a Gay Celebration was having a party later in the evening.
They vulgar talk they threw at people who even dared to look at them as they tried to “shock” people by their overt antics was appalling

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/20/18 at 09:02:02

I'd just like to debate a topic without being called evil or destroying America, etc...  

let's drop the hyperbole and actually discuss things rationally

Ray, you've actually been doing a good job, I understand that yes, some places are the opposite, but here...  what, there are like 3-4 liberals who aren't exactly over active vs 3-4 conservatives who just can't shut up about how evil we all are.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 02/20/18 at 09:04:05

Pick a topic
Lay out your position

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 02/20/18 at 09:14:01

It's funny - I see people on here posting about "critical thinking" and see very little of it.  In fact, more often than not, I see the very opposite of it.

Someone on here will pontificate about how "we need to see things equally" (or something like that) and then, three or four days later calls out "libs" like they are single-handedly responsible for every bad thing ever done on the Planet!

But let's be real here Lost.  There are what, 8 people commenting on this forum?  The conservative mindset on here is represented by retirement age (or older) or extremist conservatives.  I interact with a lot of people on a daily basis and I can comfortably say that this little forum is not a representation of the US public in general.

What gets me is that the extremists on here seem to think the exact opposite.  They pay no attention to things like the Women's March, the peaceful activism, the narrowness of our president's win, the conduct of our president, the conflicts of interest he has, the nepotism he shows, his relentless tweeting and the overall approval of our him.  All these things were paramount by the conservatives during Obama's tenure.  Now, "it doesn't matter".

So, I take the comments on here (from the conservatives) with a grain of salt.  In the big scheme of things, the only influence they have on me is that of entertainment (distraction from my day) and utter bewilderment.

Smiley

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 02/20/18 at 09:15:51

raydawg wrote on 02/20/18 at 08:46:34:
That is your perception.
Go to Hollywood, etc, announce you are a conservative, or to Berkeley, or to any street demonstration like a Gay Pride Parade, you will see Hate.

Really?  Have you done that ray?  Any idea what the word "bigot" means?

I had to take my family home early from the San Diego Zoo once, years ago, when a Gay Celebration was having a party later in the evening.
They vulgar talk they threw at people who even dared to look at them as they tried to “shock” people by their overt antics was appalling

Roll Eyes Right....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 02/20/18 at 09:28:11

FormerlyLostArtist wrote on 02/20/18 at 09:02:02:
I'd just like to debate a topic without being called evil or destroying America, etc...  

Ray, you've actually been doing a good job, I understand that yes, some places are the opposite, but here...  what, there are like 3-4 liberals who aren't exactly over active vs 3-4 conservatives who just can't shut up about how evil we all are.  

Lost, if we can all remember one thing, not only will it hopefully help us to enjoy this site more, but in life too.
I believe it’s very important that we acknowledge our own beliefs as unique unto ourselves, bias, prejudices, preconceived....
We feel strongly towards those, or we won’t embrace them.
We need to extend that same privilege and consideration, to others.
If we don’t conflict will be the result.
Opportunity to learn, lost....a lose, lose.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 02/20/18 at 09:33:40

T And T Garage wrote on 02/20/18 at 09:14:01:
It's funny - I see people on here posting about "critical thinking" and see very little of it.  In fact, more often than not, I see the very opposite of it.

Really? What is looking at the bullshit we were Told that got us into Libya, destroyed the place, made refugees of them, and it was a humanitarian mission.

Where are you on that?

Someone on here will pontificate about how "we need to see things equally" (or something like that) and then, three or four days later calls out "libs" like they are single-handedly responsible for every bad thing ever done on the Planet!

We need to What?
Bull..

But let's be real here Lost.  There are what, 8 people commenting on this forum?  The conservative mindset on here is represented by retirement age (or older) or extremist conservatives.  I interact with a lot of people on a daily basis and I can comfortably say that this little forum is not a representation of the US public in general.

There's a reason why elders are valued.
Years of observation yield wisdom.
Pretend I'm not educated and realistic all you want.

What gets me is that the extremists on here seem to think the exact opposite.  They pay no attention to things like the Women's March, the peaceful activism, the narrowness of our president's win, the conduct of our president, the conflicts of interest he has, the nepotism he shows, his relentless tweeting and the overall approval of our him.  All these things were paramount by the conservatives during Obama's tenure.  Now, "it doesn't matter".

You're focused so narrowly on personality that you're unable to see what he is doing For America. He's accomplished more for us in a year than the combined results of bushes and Clinton and Obama. He's repairing damage done by them.

So, I take the comments on here (from the conservatives) with a grain of salt.

I think you ignore everything that's relevant and retort when you think you can get a shot in.

In the big scheme of things, the only influence they have on me is that of entertainment (distraction from my day) and utter bewilderment.

Reality causes bewilderment to the uninitiated. Keep reading, you might get woke.

Smiley

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 02/20/18 at 09:35:00

raydawg wrote on 02/20/18 at 09:28:11:

Lost, if we can all remember one thing, not only will it hopefully help us to enjoy this site more, but in life too.
I believe it’s very important that we acknowledge our own beliefs as unique unto ourselves, bias, prejudices, preconceived....
We feel strongly towards those, or we won’t embrace them.
We need to extend that same privilege and consideration, to others.
If we don’t conflict will be the result.
Opportunity to learn, lost....a lose, lose.

ray - You're one of the people I'm talking about!  How do you not see that???

Your statement above is a perfect example!  It seems poignant, fair and unbiased...OK...  But in a day or so you'll go and post some bull$hit about nancy peolsi and how "every lib" is to blame for the atrocities of world....  I've seen it more than once.

It's getting laughable - to the point where I wonder if the post above isn't you being sarcastic...  That's how bad it is.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 02/20/18 at 09:41:22

After decades of lefty agenda eroding societal mores, who do you attribute the current state of affairs to?

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 02/20/18 at 10:52:17

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/20/18 at 09:41:22:
After decades of lefty agenda eroding societal mores, who do you attribute the current state of affairs to?

and THERE IT IS!!!!!!   proving my point again!

must be nice living in such a simple simple world that all you have to do is pick the right side and that fixes everything!

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 02/20/18 at 11:28:17

LOl, won't happen here....... however it is not just one side that is quilty. Actually this forum is an example of what is wrong in America.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 02/20/18 at 12:13:09

It wasn't the bubs who took spanking out of school.
It wasn't the bubs who decided God couldn't exist in school.
It wasn't the bubs who wanted abortion.
And the list goes on and on and on.
Societal mores have been washed away.
It's not my fault.
Who supported it?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 02/20/18 at 12:14:36

MShipley wrote on 02/20/18 at 11:28:17:

LOl, won't happen here....... however it is not just one side that is quilty. Actually this forum is an example of what is wrong in America.

I love being quilty!  It's so snuggly...  Smiley

(sorry, I couldn't resist)

IP Logged
FormerlyLostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 02/20/18 at 14:10:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/20/18 at 12:13:09:
It wasn't the bubs who took spanking out of school.

how do you know?  disciplinarians come in all flavors, not just conservatives. I think there were probably just as many conservatives saying, "hey, the school/aka the government, has NO RIGHT punishing MY CHILD in a way I as the parent disagree with."

It wasn't the bubs who decided God couldn't exist in school.

you're confusing christians and bubs again...   they aren't the same...  and that's a vital upholding of the constitution, which you say you cherish, but I guess only the parts you like then huh?  

It wasn't the bubs who wanted abortion.

idk, there are probably a lot of doctors using the free market and supply and demand to justify their abortion practices....  and tell that to all the bubs who have gotten a mistress pregnant and urged them to do what...  ?  oh yeah

And the list goes on and on and on.

it does, shall we continue?

Societal mores have been washed away.

and hatred from you and your ilk has replaced them.

It's not my fault.
Who supported it?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 06:06:07

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › keep on hating....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.