Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Trump: A dangerous creep... (Read 251 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Trump: A dangerous creep...
11/29/17 at 15:34:25

I know Bannon has often spoken in the tones of an anarchist hell bent on destroying the status quo, and that it always seemed like he has his hand up Trump's ass like the sock puppet that Donald is, however today after Trump has had a year of seeing what a "see you next tuesday" kind of a guy he is, we now see it in action.

While not as high profile as some of his other stunts, like praising the Charlottesville nazis, he has now decided to use the considerable power of his office to promote an extreme right wing violent Party in another country.

A woman who got the grand total of 56 votes in the last election and lost her deposit is retweeted by your Donald thus giving her a worldwide stage. The person who murdered Jo Cox https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jo_Cox shouted out the name of her party as he plunged the knife in.

I realise that there are people here who delight in the antics of the donald but I would hope that even those people would see this as an extreme abuse of the office of the President and the people of the United States.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/29/trump-account-retweets-anti-m...

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Re: Trump: A dangerous creep...
Reply #1 - 11/29/17 at 15:53:30

Our sycophantic PM in Australia sucked up to donald when he was here and like everyone who panders to donald it was downhill all the way. He has lost his majority and has just announced an humiliating Royal Commission into banks, which he has been fighting against for two years. Turnbull is an ex banker.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/29/17 at 16:15:45

like praising the Charlottesville nazis,    
Never happened.

You're delusional.

IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/29/17 at 16:26:10

Good point eau de savage, Trump supports nazis and violent right wing extremists worldwide, it's too bad america is being held hostage by an old and dying ideology I don't think we can get rid of them, just have to wait for them to literally die off so we can finally make some progress as a society.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 11/29/17 at 16:27:21

WM  ya  Beat me to it.
  What a Reckless Remark,
" praising the Charlottesville nazis "
         from someone.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/29/17 at 16:38:05

Spring, i think we've found Keith Oberman and his twin.....

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #6 - 11/29/17 at 16:43:31

WebsterMark wrote on 11/29/17 at 16:15:45:
like praising the Charlottesville nazis,    
Never happened.

You're delusional.

Wow fantastic argument you've come up with there. You can read the transcript. https://www.vox.com/2017/8/15/16154028/trump-press-conference-transcript-char...

By the way after admitting that it was him who made the infamous grab 'em by the poosey" comment and apologising, he now is promoting the narrative that it wasn't his voice. Roffle.

Anyway let's take a look at your troll president, he's tweeting as your President random troll video on muslims. Specifically on muslims. What if if Theresa may posts a video of your all American and normal kinda guy Mr Paddock who machine guns 500 people at a festival. Without comment of course.

Anyway the POINT, in case you've forgotten it is that he is using the office of the US president to promote a complete no body. And as was pointed out in the article, the video he retweeted from her twitter feed, were not in order, meaning he is looking through twitter feeds of the worst of the worst right wing violent outsiders looking for material.

This is taking his stuff to another level, he is the more dangerous than Kim Jong Un. I find it amazing that those supporting trump don't care what he does, as donald himself said, " “I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose any voters"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jan/24/donald-trump-says-he-could-sh...

I think the worst thing though about him is his obvious desire to wear the very worst attitude that men have towards women as a badge of honour. Forget about politics it's the job of men to protect women not abuse them. that's why the world is f.ucked up because men are not protecting the women.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 11/29/17 at 17:00:09

This is the group who is led by the person Trump knowingly promoted with his tweets.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-30/donald-trumps-far-right-britain-first-r...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 11/29/17 at 17:15:08

praise
[prāz]
VERB
express warm approval or admiration of:
"we can't praise Chris enough—he did a brilliant job"
synonyms: commend · express admiration for · applaud · [more]
NOUN
the expression of approval or admiration for someone or something:
"the audience was full of praise for the whole production"
synonyms: approval · acclaim · admiration · approbation · [more]

Nothing remotely resembling even 1/100th of the definition praise in the link you provided.

However, here's a word ypu should familiarize yourself with:

hy·per·bo·le
[hīˈpərbəlē]
NOUN
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
synonyms: exaggeration · overstatement · magnification · embroidery · embellishment · excess · overkill · rhetoric · purple prose · puffery

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #9 - 11/29/17 at 17:21:29

Now your unhinged president has posted another tweet attacking May..

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/936037588372283392

@Theresa_May, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!

Here he is stirring up another country's politics by promoting one of their right wing nut jobs and has the audacity to tell her to basically mind her own business when her spokesman says it was wrong of trump. 'We're doing just fine' right, you just had 500 people machine gunned. Don't you think that he's better off focussing on the real domestic threats that his inflammatory rhetoric is stirring up.

@WebsterMark, quotes from the dictionary, what are you a 12 year old troll.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/29/17 at 17:32:21

First off, based on what you think constitutes "praise", not only are you expressing yourself as a 12 year old, you also clearly need educating on the definition of words.

Secondly, do you honestly think Donald Trump has praise for white supremacists? Think before you answer that and answer honestly.

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #11 - 11/29/17 at 18:49:08

WebsterMark wrote on 11/29/17 at 17:32:21:
Secondly, do you honestly think Donald Trump has praise for white supremacists? Think before you answer that and answer honestly.

Yes I do, but not because he cares about their cause, it's because he knows he needs the votes of stupid people in key states. In reality he couldn't give a rats arse about them, other than as a useful tool for his weirdo purposes.

IP Logged
ruckus430

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 11/29/17 at 21:55:21

eau de sauvage wrote on 11/29/17 at 18:49:08:
WebsterMark wrote on 11/29/17 at 17:32:21:

Yes I do, but not because he cares about their cause, it's because he knows he needs the votes of stupid people in key states. In reality he couldn't give a rats arse about them, other than as a useful tool for his weirdo purposes.

eau savage let me do you a favor don't get into a back and forth with them, they absolutely cannot come up with any logical response besides whataboutism, conspiracy theories or personal attacks. Its ok history will prove them wrong and they have to look themselves in the mirror when the time comes

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/30/17 at 05:22:53

Tell you what I'm going to do, ignore you both. I encourage others at this table to do the same. You are the equivalent of drive by shootings. It was foolish of me to respond in the first place. We do not need this at the table, we need less. Others can engage with you if they want but I hope they don't.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #14 - 11/30/17 at 08:02:51

Rukus and eau, nice to see some sensible comments.  Tweety, the LSS, will do as much damage as he can aided by the other millionaires/billionaires who populate the Senate.  He doesn't care about anything but eliminating death taxes for the veddy rich.  He lives in an alternate universe in his mind, says pithy one liners about us vs them crap, and paddles on.  We had WWI, then WWII, then the bloody Yugo breakup and ethnic cleansing.  Plenty of people with his headset around, unfortunately. :'(

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 04:38:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Trump: A dangerous creep...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.