sanctuary citys (Read 114 times)
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
sanctuary citys
11/30/17 at 17:54:21

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30/kate-steinle-s-accused-killer-found-not-...

not guilty cause it mighta been a accident.

The fact that he was even still in the country in order for this to happen wasn't  any da*m accident though , was it !!

I wonder if he"ll even go to jail on the "possession " charge he was found guilty of.
Or maybe just a free bus ride to Tijuana till he gets a hankering to visit San Fran again and heads on back.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: sanctuary citys
Reply #1 - 11/30/17 at 18:25:42

A-YEP !!!!!

Hay,  
  How 'bout those,  FIRES  Set in Calf ???????

Has ANY OF THE,
  ‘Blind in one Eye, hard to see out of the other, ‘ SNOWFLAKE', Kum-By-You Singing, Ultra-Progressive, ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporting, Fairy Dust Sprinkling, Stand in the Street and  CRY, and say:  Gimme, Gimme,  Gimme', and sanctuary city's Supporting people'.
  Read and, Understand, the Link Posted above ?

Didn’t think so !

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 11/30/17 at 19:25:18

After Colorado started allowing medical marijuana the feds raided and arrested people.
That was after the state's people voted.
There's a big difference between a state and a city. But where is law enforcement?
Not pc.

I have questions about the ricochet marks. Distance from where he
" dropped  " the Stolen cops gun goes off when dropped ? Not many guns discharge from a drop. I'd like to play with the gun. And see the marks from the fall.
He should be rotting for decades.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 12/01/17 at 05:28:26

Unfu€k!n@believable.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #4 - 12/01/17 at 17:11:56

In the wake of the Kate Steinle verdict, the acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) says sanctuary cities must be held accountable.   Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, an illegal immigrant who had been deported multiple times, shot and killed Steinle while she was walking on a San  Francisco pier with her father in July 2015. On Thursday, he was found not guilty of murder.
The shooting sparked a national debate over sanctuary cities, which refuse cooperate with federal authorities in enforcing U.S. immigration law.
"I was sickened by what I heard last night and the verdict," Thomas Homan said on "Your World" on Friday. "These sanctuary cities got to be held accountable. This person needs to be held accountable."

WOW,  Better get  Ready for ALL  those   RIOTS !!!!!
All that,  LOOTING,  STEELING,  Setting things on FIRE,  All the  DESTRUCTION.
All the, DEATH  Threats, Blocking ROADS, etc, etc, etc, etc,

Just the SAME as when OJ, was acquitted on his first trial.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 12/01/17 at 17:35:58

White people never commit crimes...

Make America White again!...

Better impeach the orange guy.... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #6 - 12/01/17 at 18:11:50

Serowbot wrote on 12/01/17 at 17:35:58:
White people never commit crimes... Make America White again!...  Better impeach the orange guy.... Huh

“…White people never commit crimes….”

Bot, people of all colors/races/religions,
            Commit crime/s.

YET, ONLY, Some,
  (The Illegals)

Are  exempt !

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 12/02/17 at 02:48:30

Serowbot wrote on 12/01/17 at 17:35:58:
White people never commit crimes...

Pretty sure a white boy would be sitting in jail .

Make America White again!...

Better impeach the orange guy.... Huh

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #8 - 12/03/17 at 20:23:12

I think the prosecution chose too high a crime;  manslaughter would have been much more a probable win.  Yes, he should go to jail for 10-20 yrs, but the present federal government policy of shipping convicted felons back to their home country means he probably  would be back sooner or later.  
although personally, using him for shark/killer whale bait off that same pier seem a more fitting end to his story.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 12/03/17 at 21:10:14

I think we have two different issues here, and trying to tie them together, as cause, creates a problem.

The guys illegal status is one cause by itself.
You can argue that issue by itself, and win a large majority agreement that its wrong.

The other action of taking a life, has nothing to do with his immigration status.
He could have been here legally, and had the same results, with his handling of a weapon.

I don't know the facts and testimony, so I will not even guess on that aspect of it.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #10 - 12/04/17 at 05:01:04

Quote:
I think the prosecution chose too high a crime;  

Yup. Criminally negligent homicide might have made more sense.

But, consider this. The prosecutor(s) worked for the San Fran DA's office. They were employees of the government of the "sanctuary city" . That's the entity that issues their paychecks. Maybe they didn't really want a conviction.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 12/04/17 at 05:18:27

Normally I would say that's too much of a stretch to say they went for a higher verdict knowing the odds are they wouldn't get it which was really their goal all along BUT this is liberalism's version of Meca so anything's possible.

I was in San Francisco this year. For you Lord of the Rings fans, from a distance it looks like Minas Tirith, The White City. Up close, its loaded with the degenerates of society, homeless aggressively panhandling for money and everything cost 4 times as much as it should. Personally, I think it's overrated as a vacation destination. Worth a stop but plan on it taking twice as long to get anywhere as you'd think.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #12 - 12/04/17 at 08:59:42

Well, I hope they send him to some alternative reality, ya know, like D.C. Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 12/04/17 at 09:40:28

Trippah wrote on 12/03/17 at 20:23:12:
I think the prosecution chose too high a crime;  manslaughter would have been much more a probable win.  Yes, he should go to jail for 10-20 yrs, but the present federal government policy of shipping convicted felons back to their home country means he probably  would be back sooner or later.  
although personally, using him for shark/killer whale bait off that same pier seem a more fitting end to his story.

I agree. But the D.A. would have been crucified had he not gone for murder.
This has really brought focus to the
Sanctuary City idiocy.
The feds don't respect the state's rights, but somehow they are powerless against the cities.
Rightfully so, actually, that is state business. But what is the law, really?
The I.C.E. wanted to deport him when he got out. But his status made him a
Cultural Snail Darter, and protected from the law. And now an American citizen is dead. WhoseAss should swing for that? IDK, but somebody should be accountable for the outcome of the decision to NOT enforce the laws.

Sanctuary cities aren't all bad, though.
Where we live there is a petition going around to make us a Second Amendment Sanctuary City. Open carry, concealed carry, all legal.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 12/04/17 at 09:48:31

BINGO......

Where we live there is a petition going around to make us a Second Amendment Sanctuary City. Open carry, concealed carry, all legal.

Good for the goose, good for the gooser  Grin

BTW, him being a illegal still does not factor in, nor do the sanctuary city argument.....
No one has told me why it does, why?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 03:12:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › sanctuary citys

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.