How queer is this? (Read 215 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
How queer is this?
10/30/17 at 13:43:42

if I did, I don't remember, but I am sorry....

Who said that?

Paul Manafort, Hillary Clinton, or Kevin Spacey?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/30/house-cards-ending-amid-kevin...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: How queer is this?
Reply #1 - 10/30/17 at 14:22:58

House of Cards was coming to an end anyway.

But, the Spacey things brings up an interesting point.

Do you suppose Hollywood will face the same media backlash that was unleashed on the Catholic Church when their pedophile priest problem was exposed?  

The Catholic Church did not have a pedophile problem so much is they had a homosexual problem.  A career path involving all men must be highly attractive to a homosexual. And whether society wants to admit it or not, homosexuality has an uncomfortable relationship with pedophilia. The question is: is Hollywood facing the same thing?  Is there a higher percentage of gay men in the Arts than in the general population?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/30/17 at 14:34:35

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/17 at 14:22:58:
House of Cards was coming to an end anyway.

But, the Spacey things brings up an interesting point.

Do you suppose Hollywood will face the same media backlash that was unleashed on the Catholic Church when their pedophile priest problem was exposed?  

The Catholic Church did not have a pedophile problem so much is they had a homosexual problem.  

No web - it's a pedophile problem.  Seems you don't know the difference.

A career path involving all men must be highly attractive to a homosexual. And whether society wants to admit it or not, homosexuality has an uncomfortable relationship with pedophilia.

Got any proof?  (that's rhetorical)  Any idea how many children are molested every year?  The only "society" that equates homosexuality to pedophilia is whatever is in the heads of people like you.

The question is: is Hollywood facing the same thing?  Is there a higher percentage of gay men in the Arts than in the general population?

For the record, I'm not defending any actor or priest for pedophilia.  I'm simply stating that homosexuality and pedophilia are not one in the same.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #3 - 10/30/17 at 15:17:09

Not to agree with, or disagree with anyone but: in the early 70's the facility for the mentally retarded I worked at had a fairly high number of gays on the staff (male & female).  Not a few but a fairly good number of the males  told me they first seduced young men in their early teens, know as jailbait to most of us. The gals also were active with the young gals...  So I sort of suspect they may be a statistical correlation-but I don't know if for a fact.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 10/30/17 at 15:45:20

I read the papers when I was a kid.
Priests were Punished by being forced to move.
It was Right There, in the paper, and I guess the cops couldn't see it. They didn't arrest them. And they were accused of diddling boys. And later, that's what came out.
That's pedophilia.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 10/30/17 at 16:14:57

As you probably remember, the church was known for bending boys over the alter and the Senate for turning over their pages.....naughty naughty everywhere.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 10/30/17 at 16:36:03

Trippah wrote on 10/30/17 at 15:17:09:
Not to agree with, or disagree with anyone but: in the early 70's the facility for the mentally retarded I worked at had a fairly high number of gays on the staff (male & female).  Not a few but a fairly good number of the males  told me they first seduced young men in their early teens, know as jailbait to most of us. The gals also were active with the young gals...  So I sort of suspect they may be a statistical correlation-but I don't know if for a fact.

Yes there is. As your observation and what you were told indicates.

Now, try to find a more taboo subject to bring up. It's like the name Voldemort, you can't speak it but everyone knows its there.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 10/30/17 at 17:07:40

WebsterMark wrote on 10/30/17 at 16:36:03:
Trippah wrote on 10/30/17 at 15:17:09:

Yes there is. As your observation and what you were told indicates.

Now, try to find a more taboo subject to bring up. It's like the name Voldemort, you can't speak it but everyone knows its there.

Potter does  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #8 - 10/30/17 at 18:43:07

When the Resident
(Self Admitted)
ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporter,

Says:”… it’s a pedophile problem….”

Apparently, he/she, knows  NOTHING  about the situation.
     (Only what, he/she, is TOLD to Say)

So I guess, my 4 years, in a  Catholic, Boys only, Boarding School
(and 5 years in a Catholic grade school before that)
My, ‘Observed Reality'.
Is, really, not, ‘real', according to,
(the Resident, ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporter)

Yet I will state:
 The Catholic church has a, Homosexual  Problem.
     NOT, a, Pedophile Problem.  !!!!!!!!!

But hey, what the HeII, it is Only my,
   ‘Observed Reality'.
      But,  Now I know,
(According to the Resident ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporter,
Who gives his extra dimes and nickels, to the Pocket Stuffing,
     Justice Democrats, and the Young Turks)

It is Not really, ‘real'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 10/31/17 at 07:31:34

The definitive report on the Catholic priest scandal was done by John Jay College. The analyzed over 4,200 church leaders accused of abuse.

Straight from the report.

"The largest group of alleged victims (50.9%) was between the ages of 11 and 14, 27.3% wer e 15-17, 16% were 8-10 and nearly 6% wer e under age 7. Overall, 81% of victims wer e male and 19% female. Male victims tended to be older than female victims. Over 40% of all victims wer e males between the ages of 11 and 14."

I was reading up on this and ran across the term "twink". I wouldn't look it up if I were you and I advise not to do it on your work computer or you may be out of a job, but it's a regular term among gay men.

and more:  homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls." This bears out: Although homosexuals comprise only 1–3 percent of the entire population, they are committing up to 33 percent of all sex crimes against children.

Look, I know most of society today prefers to accept homosexuality as a normal variant of human sexuality, but the fact remains since a small percentage claims this is their inherent sexuality, it is by definition a deviancy. It has ramifications. The priest abuse was one.

Note, the report reserves a scathing critique of hiring bishops and senior church management whom they classified as "gay friendly." This is why the % of Catholic priest who self identify as gay is far higher than the general population. If you're gay and religious, what better career path?

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 10/31/17 at 07:34:28

Do gay activist organizations, which are very attractive to homosexual males, have a higher average of pedophilia cases?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #11 - 10/31/17 at 08:13:06

It's something of a tradition that sexually confused, repressed boys that are raised religious, gravitate towards the clergy...
Once you've gathered them together in one occupation, it only makes sense that the statistics would skew accordingly.
Now you've got a bunch of screwed up men in a position of trust and authority with free access to children,... mostly boys.
There aren't any alter girls...  

It's a problem of the churches own making...
The irony of condemnation and repression...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #12 - 10/31/17 at 08:56:24

something of a tradition that sexually confused, repressed boys that are raised religious, gravitate towards the clergy...

First time I heard that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 10/31/17 at 09:04:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/31/17 at 08:56:24:
First time I heard that.

Why do you think there are so many gay priests?...

I has seen it in a hundred movies... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 10/31/17 at 09:11:20

WOW.........

I LOVE THIS!

Very insightful, and I believe apt.

It's a problem of the churches own making...

Now, lets just change one word.

It's a problem of the POLITICAL CORRECTNESS own making...

Yes, indeed, it works there too!

It wasn't Russia, it was the party that lost the election.

You are one smart man Bot, and you didn't even know it  Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 02:03:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › How queer is this?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.