Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
A transparent Trojan Horse (Read 100 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

A transparent Trojan Horse
11/01/17 at 05:39:45

If we didn't know, it'd be different but we do know. We can look through the horse and see the enemies inside, but we still let them in.

"And now eight people are dead and dozens more injured - at the hands of a guy who came here in 2010 because he won a Green Card in the so-called "diversity lottery". Why was that stupid program not suspended on September 12th 2001?"

Liberalism, that's why.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: A transparent Trojan Horse
Reply #1 - 11/01/17 at 06:20:40

One little, tiny problem with your horse....

This idiot was radicalized right here in the good ol' US of A.

Just like so many more homegrown terrorists.

No, I'm NOT in favor of open boarders, but to become an isolationist country is NOT what we're all about.

IP Logged
Eegore
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 11/01/17 at 07:54:26

So since this was a person radicalized here, we should stop people from his country or race or religion from being in the US?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 11/01/17 at 08:12:56

Yes Eegore. The US does not need immigrants at this point in time in our nation's history and we are not obligated to take in random immigrants. Immigration should have a direct benefit to the nation.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/01/17 at 08:40:49

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/17 at 08:12:56:
Yes Eegore. The US does not need immigrants at this point in time in our nation's history and we are not obligated to take in random immigrants. Immigration should have a direct benefit to the nation.

How does it NOT benefit our country??  Any idea how many immigrants in the 20th century helped make this country what it is? (of course you don't).

Oh, and what about the guy that killed hundreds in Las Vegas?  

Please web - you're just an isolationist, give it up.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 11/01/17 at 08:48:28

Here's another way to look at it. When a white supremacist man ran over and killed one person, we had weeks long debates and police swarmed over any gathering remotely associated to those groups and justifiably so.

However, when yet another Islamic terrorist attack occurs from yet another 1st or 2nd generation immigrant, all we hear about is the need to respect their beliefs. Basically we've just got to accept a certain number of deaths per year because apparently we absolutely must continue to letting more into our country.

Imagine this was a neo-Nazi who ran these people over and killed 8 or 9. Can you imagine the media outrage? We must do something. We must tear down more statures. We must 'out' as many of these people as we can and cause them to lose jobs, educational opportunities etc....

Will we step up investigations into mosques? No. Will we cancel this lottery program? No. Will we suspend immigration from countries with little or no passport control who are predominately Muslim? No.  Will we do a f'ing thing that would really make a difference? No. If we did, some liberal judge would decide to overrule it and sentence a certain (but unknown) number of people to death in the future.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 11/01/17 at 08:56:27

So Trump puts a travel ban on Chad...
Can you name the last terrorist from Chad?...
D'ya think maybe he just throws darts at a map?.... Huh

Saudi's,... come on in!...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/01/17 at 08:59:11

WebsterMark wrote on 11/01/17 at 08:48:28:
Here's another way to look at it. When a white supremacist man ran over and killed one person, we had weeks long debates and police swarmed over any gathering remotely associated to those groups and justifiably so.

However, when yet another Islamic terrorist attack occurs from yet another 1st or 2nd generation immigrant, all we hear about is the need to respect their beliefs. Basically we've just got to accept a certain number of deaths per year because apparently we absolutely must continue to letting more into our country.

You don't get it... just as the mass shooter in Vegas doesn't represent all whites/christians, this idiot in a HD truck doesn't represent all Muslims.  You also seem to forget that isis kills more Muslims than they do non-Muslims.

Imagine this was a neo-Nazi who ran these people over and killed 8 or 9. Can you imagine the media outrage? Um, that happened in Charlottesville - how soon you forget.

We must do something. We must tear down more statures. We must 'out' as many of these people as we can and cause them to lose jobs, educational opportunities etc....

That's all hyperbole web.  Brought to you by the likes of fox and friends....

Will we step up investigations into mosques? No. Did we do that to Christian churches after dylan roof?  C'mon....

Will we cancel this lottery program? No. Will we suspend immigration from countries with little or no passport control who are predominately Muslim? No.  

Will we do a f'ing thing that would really make a difference? No. Hmm... did you ask yourself that question after OVER 50 died in Vegas?  No.

CORRECTION^^^^^as the resident lunatic pointed out, it was "only" 59 dead.  I misspoke.  I meant to say injured, but wrote died.

If we did, some liberal judge would decide to overrule it and sentence a certain (but unknown) number of people to death in the future.
Yet bump-stocks are still legal... how about that?

Sorry to break this to you (well, no, I'm not) but this country is made up of immigrants.  Get over your isolationism or get out.  This isn't just your country, it's OUR country.

« Last Edit: 11/01/17 at 13:12:13 by T And T Garage »  
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 11/01/17 at 09:39:46

There really is no choice in the matter, not really.

You either impinge on our freedom(s)..... or, not.

Which I felt was their real goal to begin with, the terrorist, or we gradually remove them ourselves.

We are witnessing the corruption from our elected.
Their greed for money and the power to obtain more wealth, is a failure of character.
I do not want this power of removing the freedom so many fought and died for..... vested in them.

The terrorist are pretty obvious, we should be more worried from the threat, from within.  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #9 - 11/01/17 at 09:41:11

This isn't just your country, it's OUR country.

Oh that would sound swell at Berkeley........   Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 11/01/17 at 10:50:36

Serowbot wrote on 11/01/17 at 08:56:27:
So Trump puts a travel ban on Chad...
Can you name the last terrorist from Chad?...
D'ya think maybe he just throws darts at a map?.... Huh

Saudi's,... come on in!...

i'm going to the airport in a little while and I'll have to take my shoes off to go through security. That's because of one person. Without looking online can you name him and where he came from?

we take all kinds of security measures in our personal life even though nothing may have actually happened to us and it's a remote possibility that it will.  I live in a very good neighborhood and my house has never been broken into but I still lock my doors at night.

we've had thousands of people killed from terrorist attacks perpetrated by immigrants in this country, if not first generation immigrants or here on visas, second immigration immigrants like the Boston bombers for example.  The common thread between all of them is Islam.  I don't understand why liberals are willing to sacrifice future lives so they can make an academic stand against their political opponents. And that's all you're really doing, it's just an academic stand. Be honest, you really don't give a crap about immigrants.  if you did, you house them in your spare bedrooms or in your basement. But you don't. And I'm not either, and I'm not suggesting you should do that unless  it's something you feel strongly about, but none of you do.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 11/01/17 at 10:56:29

T And T Garage wrote on 11/01/17 at 06:20:40:
One little, tiny problem with your horse....

This idiot was radicalized right here in the good ol' US of A.

Just like so many more homegrown terrorists.

No, I'm NOT in favor of open boarders, but to become an isolationist country is NOT what we're all about.

boarders??
Yeah, you're a genius.

And WHAT radicalized that good American boy?
You're arguing that America creates jihadists. I'm sure we do. But not someone whose whole heritage is American. Take our foreign policy and understand what we have done. We can change our behavior and we should.
In the meantime, NOT importing people who would be likely to be angry about what we have done would be a good idea.
Sadly, using discernment is not politically correct. It's not nice to not be STUPID.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 11/01/17 at 10:59:29

Have a safe flight, and remember Web:

“Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itself"

The whole speech, it is still very much today, as it was then.....please read the whole text.

It spells out so much of what has been abandoned, and forgotten, by so many today.

I am certain that my fellow Americans expect that on my induction into the Presidency I will address them with a candor and a decision which the present situation of our people impel. This is preeminently the time to speak the truth, the whole truth, frankly and boldly. Nor need we shrink from honestly facing conditions in our country today. This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life a leadership of frankness and vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.

In such a spirit on my part and on yours we face our common difficulties. They concern, thank God, only material things. Values have shrunken to fantastic levels; taxes have risen; our ability to pay has fallen; government of all kinds is faced by serious curtailment of income; the means of exchange are frozen in the currents of trade; the withered leaves of industrial enterprise lie on every side; farmers find no markets for their produce; the savings of many years in thousands of families are gone.

More important, a host of unemployed citizens face the grim problem of existence, and an equally great number toil with little return. Only a foolish optimist can deny the dark realities of the moment.

Yet our distress comes from no failure of substance. We are stricken by no plague of locusts. Compared with the perils which our forefathers conquered because they believed and were not afraid, we have still much to be thankful for. Nature still offers her bounty and human efforts have multiplied it. Plenty is at our doorstep, but a generous use of it languishes in the very sight of the supply. Primarily this is because the rulers of the exchange of mankind’s goods have failed, through their own stubbornness and their own incompetence, have admitted their failure, and abdicated. Practices of the unscrupulous money changers stand indicted in the court of public opinion, rejected by the hearts and minds of men.

True they have tried, but their efforts have been cast in the pattern of an outworn tradition. Faced by failure of credit they have proposed only the lending of more money. Stripped of the lure of profit by which to induce our people to follow their false leadership, they have resorted to exhortations, pleading tearfully for restored confidence. They know only the rules of a generation of self-seekers. They have no vision, and when there is no vision the people perish.

The money changers have fled from their high seats in the temple of our civilization. We may now restore that temple to the ancient truths. The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply social values more noble than mere monetary profit.

Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort. The joy and moral stimulation of work no longer must be forgotten in the mad chase of evanescent profits. These dark days will be worth all they cost us if they teach us that our true destiny is not to be ministered unto but to minister to ourselves and to our fellow men.

Recognition of the falsity of material wealth as the standard of success goes hand in hand with the abandonment of the false belief that public office and high political position are to be valued only by the standards of pride of place and personal profit; and there must be an end to a conduct in banking and in business which too often has given to a sacred trust the likeness of callous and selfish wrongdoing. Small wonder that confidence languishes, for it thrives only on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection, on unselfish performance; without them it cannot live.

Restoration calls, however, not for changes in ethics alone. This Nation asks for action, and action now.

Our greatest primary task is to put people to work. This is no unsolvable problem if we face it wisely and courageously. It can be accomplished in part by direct recruiting by the Government itself, treating the task as we would treat the emergency of a war, but at the same time, through this employment, accomplishing greatly needed projects to stimulate and reorganize the use of our natural resources.

Hand in hand with this we must frankly recognize the overbalance of population in our industrial centers and, by engaging on a national scale in a redistribution, endeavor to provide a better use of the land for those best fitted for the land. The task can be helped by definite efforts to raise the values of agricultural products and with this the power to purchase the output of our cities. It can be helped by preventing realistically the tragedy of the growing loss through foreclosure of our small homes and our farms. It can be helped by insistence that the Federal, State, and local governments act forthwith on the demand that their cost be drastically reduced. It can be helped by the unifying of relief activities which today are often scattered, uneconomical, and unequal. It can be helped by national planning for and supervision of all forms of transportation and of communications and other utilities which have a definitely public character. There are many ways in which it can be helped, but it can never be helped merely by talking about it. We must act and act quickly.

Finally, in our progress toward a resumption of work we require two safeguards against a return of the evils of the old order; there must be a strict supervision of all banking and credits and investments; there must be an end to speculation with other people’s money, and there must be provision for an adequate but sound currency.

There are the lines of attack. I shall presently urge upon a new Congress in special session detailed measures for their fulfillment, and I shall seek the immediate assistance of the several States.

Through this program of action we address ourselves to putting our own national house in order and making income balance outgo. Our international trade relations, though vastly important, are in point of time and necessity secondary to the establishment of a sound national economy. I favor as a practical policy the putting of first things first. I shall spare no effort to restore world trade by international economic readjustment, but the emergency at home cannot wait on that accomplishment.

The basic thought that guides these specific means of national recovery is not narrowly nationalistic. It is the insistence, as a first consideration, upon the interdependence of the various elements in all parts of the United States—a recognition of the old and permanently important manifestation of the American spirit of the pioneer. It is the way to recovery. It is the immediate way. It is the strongest assurance that the recovery will endure.

In the field of world policy I would dedicate this Nation to the policy of the good neighbor—the neighbor who resolutely respects himself and, because he does so, respects the rights of others—the neighbor who respects his obligations and respects the sanctity of his agreements in and with a world of neighbors.

If I read the temper of our people correctly, we now realize as we have never realized before our interdependence on each other; that we can not merely take but we must give as well; that if we are to go forward, we must move as a trained and loyal army willing to sacrifice for the good of a common discipline, because without such discipline no progress is made, no leadership becomes effective. We are, I know, ready and willing to submit our lives and property to such discipline, because it makes possible a leadership which aims at a larger good. This I propose to offer, pledging that the larger purposes will bind upon us all as a sacred obligation with a unity of duty hitherto evoked only in time of armed strife.

With this pledge taken, I assume unhesitatingly the leadership of this great army of our people dedicated to a disciplined attack upon our common problems.

Action in this image and to this end is feasible under the form of government which we have inherited from our ancestors. Our Constitution is so simple and practical that it is possible always to meet extraordinary needs by changes in emphasis and arrangement without loss of essential form. That is why our constitutional system has proved itself the most superbly enduring political mechanism the modern world has produced. It has met every stress of vast expansion of territory, of foreign wars, of bitter internal strife, of world relations.

It is to be hoped that the normal balance of executive and legislative authority may be wholly adequate to meet the unprecedented task before us. But it may be that an unprecedented demand and need for undelayed action may call for temporary departure from that normal balance of public procedure.

I am prepared under my constitutional duty to recommend the measures that a stricken nation in the midst of a stricken world may require. These measures, or such other measures as the Congress may build out of its experience and wisdom, I shall seek, within my constitutional authority, to bring to speedy adoption.

But in the event that the Congress shall fail to take one of these two courses, and in the event that the national emergency is still critical, I shall not evade the clear course of duty that will then confront me. I shall ask the Congress for the one remaining instrument to meet the crisis—broad Executive power to wage a war against the emergency, as great as the power that would be given to me if we were in fact invaded by a foreign foe.

For the trust reposed in me I will return the courage and the devotion that befit the time. I can do no less.

We face the arduous days that lie before us in the warm courage of the national unity; with the clear consciousness of seeking old and precious moral values; with the clean satisfaction that comes from the stern performance of duty by old and young alike. We aim at the assurance of a rounded and permanent national life.

We do not distrust the future of essential democracy. The people of the United States have not failed. In their need they have registered a mandate that they want direct, vigorous action. They have asked for discipline and direction under leadership. They have made me the present instrument of their wishes. In the spirit of the gift I take it.

In this dedication of a Nation we humbly ask the blessing of God. May He protect each and every one of us. May He guide me in the days to come.

Source: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Inaugural Address, March 4, 1933.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 11/01/17 at 12:26:14

Very interesting statement from the,
(Self Proclaimed,  Resident, ANTIFA  Ideals  Supporter)
 Which was said,  TWICE !

“…Oh, and what about the guy that killed hundreds in Las Vegas? …”

Last I checked, it was 59,
not, Hundreds, Which is plural, so, that means,
(in most peoples reasoning), a sum of at least, 2, hundreds.
Hundred, is  100
Hundreds, is  (Min)  200

Now, would that statement be just like the ‘indictment’, where one of the causes was:
“…knowingly and willfully, caused to be made a false statement of a material fact, and omitted a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading …”

Will repeat a part of it:
“…knowingly and willfully, caused to be made a false statement of a material fact…”
  (Non  PC:   LIED)

Hmmm, And that compares to  Chicago like,
http://www.dailywire.com/news/21868/las-vegas-death-toll-happens-monthly-gun-...
Where the Number of  59 Deaths, happen almost, every Month !

This country, was, Built on,  immigrants  
NOT,  ‘Refugees’, hiding inside a Trojan Horse,
who want to KILL  YOU, every chance they can get.
If you do NOT,  Do/Believe, EXACTLY, what they, say/do.

NOT, allowing,
 ’Trojan Horse', Hiding, ‘refugees’, that want to  KILL you.
                      Is  NOT, isolationism.      

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 11/01/17 at 12:57:38

raydawg wrote on 11/01/17 at 09:41:11:
This isn't just your country, it's OUR country.

Oh that would sound swell at Berkeley........   Roll Eyes

Yet another tired, repeated line from fox and friends.

The First Amendment is the First Amendment.  It applies to all.  The speakers, the protestors, the ones who stay silent, the ones who comment... everyone.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 07:52:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › A transparent Trojan Horse

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.