East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Grab Your Ankles....
Reply #15 - 10/26/17 at 18:07:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/26/17 at 14:12:39:
I wouldn't expect you to know
But
She was supposed to report it, and didn't
And
The law allows the use of donations for legal expenses.
And you don't have to pay for the education.

And, Trump junior having a MEETING where nobody was paid, nothing really came out of it, THAT was Treason,
Ohhh, but hiring someone who buys Bullshit and using That as justification for investigating, well, That's just Normal.
FFS,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/27/17 at 06:28:09

Too funny... no one can ever stay on topic....

I guess all you guys that are close to retirement are just fine with tweety f-ing with your medicare, huh?  Oh, and all you guys my age are fine with him messing with your 401K contributions, right?

Naw - you all go ahead and talk about a nothing burger with hillary and the opposition research she did through a third party (just like any candidate does) and compare that to the tweety's son having direct contact with foreign nationals that he was told were in support of his father, him lying about it, then his father lying about it, then admitting to it, etc., etc., ...

Yeah, you go ahead and rave about that while your representatives rob you blind in your retirement.

See how that works out for ya.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 10/27/17 at 06:49:20

Your ability to pretend is shocking.
Your concerns about the 401k, that I mentioned earlier, seems on target.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/27/17 at 07:33:45

Nothing is going to happen to 401ks. If there's one thing that would cause an armed revolt (of which I would join in on) it would be messing with existing 401ks.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #19 - 10/27/17 at 08:11:40

401 tax deferment is bad for balancing the books now (NOT a real issue for the Republicans who as usual, trot out the famously inaccurate prediction that increases of  taxes from tax cuts to the rich and, to businesses)(disproven during the real actor's presidency - u remember, a rising tide floats all boats when actually is just flooded the wetland making the swamp we now have). Cheesy

Can anyone really explain why capital gains are treated differently?  

I find it interesting but not surprising in a country that touts itself as best for financial mobility, money (wealth) that is earned by going to work is taxed highest, while wealth that is earned from disposable income (investment)(wealth) and inheritance is taxed lowest?  

Tell me again how this helps mobility, it seems to favor a wealthy class and poorer worker class.

If you want real tax reform, include all wealth as it is transferred from one to another.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #20 - 10/27/17 at 08:21:06

T And T Garage wrote on 10/27/17 at 06:28:09:

With a crappy generic title like "Grab Your Ankles" you expect anyone to remember what the topic is?

WWW   IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/27/17 at 08:41:37

WebsterMark wrote on 10/27/17 at 07:33:45:
Nothing is going to happen to 401ks. If there's one thing that would cause an armed revolt (of which I would join in on) it would be messing with existing 401ks.

Better check your sources.... tweety is waffling...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 10/27/17 at 08:42:30

Trippah wrote on 10/27/17 at 08:11:40:
401 tax deferment is bad for balancing the books now (NOT a real issue for the Republicans who as usual, trot out the famously inaccurate prediction that increases of  taxes from tax cuts to the rich and, to businesses)(disproven during the real actor's presidency - u remember, a rising tide floats all boats when actually is just flooded the wetland making the swamp we now have). Cheesy

I find it interesting but not surprising in a country that touts itself as best for financial mobility, money (wealth) that is earned by going to work is taxed highest, while wealth that is earned from disposable income (investment)(wealth) and inheritance is taxed lowest?  

Tell me again how this helps mobility, it seems to favor a wealthy class and poorer worker class.

If you want real tax reform, include all wealth as it is transferred from one to another.

Well put!!!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 10/27/17 at 08:43:46

verslagen1 wrote on 10/27/17 at 08:21:06:
T And T Garage wrote on 10/27/17 at 06:28:09:

With a crappy generic title like "Grab Your Ankles" you expect anyone to remember what the topic is?

Oh right... it's the title of the post's fault...  Got it!

Hey vers, why not blame the color of the font while you're at it?

Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 10/27/17 at 10:17:54

Trippah wrote on 10/27/17 at 08:11:40:

I could defend that but to start, I'd suggest instead of looking at it that capital gains tax is too low, how about considering that income tax is too high?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 13:37:31

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Grab Your Ankles....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.