MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Drain it baby.....
Reply #15 - 10/16/17 at 17:43:05

raydawg wrote on 10/16/17 at 16:57:06:
I never got reply by a liberal as to why a employed person can disregard the employers directions to not kneel, based of freedom of expression and speech....   Yet, a cake baker is denied the same freedom of expression, etc....   I think the cake baker is a fool, but they should be entitled to be a fool.    I just mark it up under a general PC argument mentality..    You don't have to explain, just ignore what you want and call it good.    Well, President Obama said elections have consequences, they did, and will again, to the detriment of the liberal way of doing business.

“…I think the cake baker is a fool, but they should be entitled…”

And that is a,  “CHOICE”.

If  Business, makes a, ‘Choice’, on one side or the other.
They will suffer the results,  of the people that ‘choose’,  the other POV.

Bout once a month, 3 weeks, I buy a case of beer.
Always, went to one town, (Business Family owned).
Then in another town, (where I get my mail),
a store opened.  I split my business.

After about 8 months, another customer, (who I knew), was checking out, and he was talking, ‘Right’,  about current  Politics.
I said:  ‘Ya Know, have not heard, one person, saying they support  H.R.C.’
The Owner, (instead of saying nothing), said:
       “Well I  Do”.

The end result was, after I, and the other person, told other people, what he said.
The Business is now,  STRUGGLING !!!!!!!!!

But, No One,   “FORCED",    him.
It was, His, ‘Choice’.

In St. Cloud  MN, when a  Muslim Refugee,  KNIFED, people in a Shopping Mall.
A  Local  restaurant put up a  sign:
“No  Muslims Allowed”
His  Business, went through the ROOF !

So, it is a,  ‘Choice’,  it is  Not  a, ‘FORCED’, POV.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 10/16/17 at 17:51:30

I never got reply by a liberal as to why a employed person can disregard the employers directions to not kneel, based of freedom of expression and speech....
Yet, a cake baker is denied the same freedom of expression, etc....

Don't be ignorant ray - try and keep up, huh?  You got your wish and didn't even know it...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/in-major-supreme-court-case...

I think the cake baker is a fool, but they should be entitled to be a fool.

I just mark it up under a general PC argument mentality..
You don't have to explain, just ignore what you want and call it good.
Well, President Obama said elections have consequences, they did, and will again, to the detriment of the liberal way of doing business.

Yeah, keep those blinders on - but don't be surprised when you go to your local bakery and they refuse to make your "I love Jesus" cake or just any cake for you - seeing as you and your wife are an interracial couple and all....

Yeah ray - elections have consequences - and this moron in charge is ruining this country.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 10/16/17 at 18:11:34

Sections
Subscribe
Sign In

Courts & Law
In major Supreme Court case, Justice Dept. sides with baker who refused to make wedding cake for gay couple
Play Video 1:23
Justice Dept. sides with baker who refused to make wedding cake for gay couple

0:00

The Justice Department on Sept. 7 sided with a Colorado baker who refused to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex couple. (Victoria Walker/The Washington Post)
By Robert Barnes September 7  
In a major upcoming Supreme Court case that weighs equal rights with religious liberty, the Trump administration on Thursday sided with a Colorado baker who refused to bake a wedding cake for a same-sex couple.
The Department of Justice on Thursday filed a brief on behalf of baker Jack Phillips, who was found to have violated the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act by refusing to created a cake to celebrate the marriage of Charlie Craig and David Mullins in 2012. Phillips said he doesn’t create wedding cakes for same-sex couples because it would violate his religious beliefs.
The government agreed with Phillips that his cakes are a form of expression, and he cannot be compelled to use his talents for something in which he does not believe.
“Forcing Phillips to create expression for and participate in a ceremony that violates his sincerely held religious beliefs invades his First Amendment rights,” Acting Solicitor Gen

That's what I said.
Forcing someone to participate in something they don't agree with is wrong.
Maybe now that I am backed up by the government you lefties can agree.

Right?

That's the first time I've heard about the guy not getting shafted.
Or I would have posted it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 10/16/17 at 19:21:43

T And T Garage wrote on 10/16/17 at 17:51:30:
I never got reply by a liberal as to why a employed person can disregard the employers directions to not kneel, based of freedom of expression and speech....
Yet, a cake baker is denied the same freedom of expression, etc....

Don't be ignorant ray - try and keep up, huh?  You got your wish and didn't even know it...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/in-major-supreme-court-case...

I think the cake baker is a fool, but they should be entitled to be a fool.

I just mark it up under a general PC argument mentality..
You don't have to explain, just ignore what you want and call it good.
Well, President Obama said elections have consequences, they did, and will again, to the detriment of the liberal way of doing business.

Yeah, keep those blinders on - but don't be surprised when you go to your local bakery and they refuse to make your "I love Jesus" cake or just any cake for you - seeing as you and your wife are an interracial couple and all....

Yeah ray - elections have consequences - and this moron in charge is ruining this country.

You really are that stupid, aren't you.....'

It was not my wish, it was a question advanced in trying to find an answer, you, you look at both sides of the equation.,..
But your head is so far up your azz you only have one view, just like a stupid salmon who travels miles back to its spawning creek, only to make a wrong turn, and too darn stupid to turn around it dies without fulfilling its destiny.....
And me and my little Mexican wife just don't do business with folks who do not want our business, or rude, or over priced, or a whole host of reasons, that's what normal folk do.

Useless fool  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 10/16/17 at 20:11:00

Every business owner has rights.
Consumers can frequent the business that suits them.
I'm pretty comfortable believing plenty of bakeries would happily do what they want.
But They WANTED to shove it down the bakers throat.
So, screw them.
Hooray for the baker.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #20 - 10/16/17 at 23:24:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/16/17 at 20:11:00:
Every business owner has rights.
Consumers can frequent the business that suits them.
I'm pretty comfortable believing plenty of bakeries would happily do what they want.
But They WANTED to shove it down the bakers throat.
So, screw them.
Hooray for the baker.

I don't think it was their throat, more like up their ---  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 10/17/17 at 06:19:35

raydawg wrote on 10/16/17 at 19:21:43:
You really are that stupid, aren't you.....'

It was not my wish, it was a question advanced in trying to find an answer, you, you look at both sides of the equation.,..

Yes, I do - thanks for noticing.

But your head is so far up your azz you only have one view, just like a stupid salmon who travels miles back to its spawning creek, only to make a wrong turn, and too darn stupid to turn around it dies without fulfilling its destiny.....

Fish metaphor?  Really ray?  Weak....

And me and my little Mexican wife just don't do business with folks who do not want our business, or rude, or over priced, or a whole host of reasons, that's what normal folk do.

Oh - so you're cool with discrimination?  Awesome!  <<<< sarcasm

[color=#0000ff]Gee, who's really got their head up their a$$.  In one sentence, you just negated any chance to show that you have any morality.

Thanks ray - you have confirmed who you are once and for all!!

Useless fool  Roll Eyes   -- indeed you are ray, indeed you truly are.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
04/27/24 at 00:06:49

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Drain it baby.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.