Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Does the USofA deserve Trump. (Read 280 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Does the USofA deserve Trump.
Reply #30 - 09/09/17 at 21:12:10

No.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #31 - 09/09/17 at 23:31:51

Sad.

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #32 - 09/10/17 at 14:46:12

Iceland didn't pump billions in.
They issued arrest warrants for the bankers.

I disagree with your understanding of the immigration policy and economics and your attitude towards trump.
Somehow he's suddenly a mean spirited idiot. The allegations against him regarding his attitude towards others is based in the fact that he has some desire to follow the law.
If you'll look at the economic condition of the people here, we are far less prosperous than in the past.
I'm 62 and I Watched my grandpa support a family with only a 13 stool snack bar in a grocery store foyer.
Impossible today.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 09/10/17 at 18:20:28

True Caring DEMANDS lawful immigration.
The people smugglers don't Care about the people they bring.
Some wind up sold into prostitution.
Some who strike out on their own get robbed or just die in the desert.
Or , bake to death in the back of a truck.

http://www.invasionusa.news/2017-07-23-the-real-cost-of-illegal-immigration-e...

I've Seen illegals used on a tomato farm in Arkansas. Dude hauled a school bus in, stripped it out, and that's where they slept. No plumbing, no electricity.
Just the shell of the bus.
Yeah, it's GOOD having open borders.
Poor brainwashed things. You've been conned,

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #34 - 09/10/17 at 18:32:25

I have watched this thread, and the one glaring fact that is not even considered, is this.....

If we truely care about these "folks" in a manner that really would give testimony to our argument, is this:

Why do we wait to "help" once they have been displaced?

I can't imagine having to leave my state, much less my country, to find a sustainable life.
How is it we don't help them, in their native country, so they don't have to leave, break apart families, etc?

Why is it only when it can be used politically, that it gets our attention?

Love to hear some answers.....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #35 - 09/10/17 at 23:23:05

Remember shortly after Nafta they came in droves.

We were suddenly able to export agricultural products to a nation of FARMERS.
Gee, why did they need a fresh start?
We bankrupted them.
Guys, if you think it's accidental, unintended consequences, blah blah blah,
YOU see the stupid, don't you?
Well, I see a lot,
It's not accidental,
Read the globalist agenda.
The End of the Sovereign Nation is the goal.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 09/11/17 at 06:24:29

GAME.  SET.  MATCH. Goes to:

Eau de sauvage

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #37 - 09/11/17 at 06:43:52

T And T Garage wrote on 09/11/17 at 06:24:29:

Eau de sauvage

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/09/17 at 18:18:07:
@pg, you win, you've beaten me

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #38 - 09/11/17 at 07:06:22

Eau de sauvage

The referee is crooked.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #39 - 09/11/17 at 08:58:18

pg wrote on 09/11/17 at 06:43:52:

Eau de sauvage

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/09/17 at 18:18:07:
@pg, you win, you've beaten me
with your obdurate idiocy I resign.

Best regards,

Love how you leave out the context...lol

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 09/11/17 at 10:45:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/08/17 at 19:35:14:
You're so far off base.

Wow, you really are a progressive Hater with no knowledge of America, It's people, and it's politics.....

First of all Obama created DACA as a "Temporary" measure while he tried to force congress to Reform our immigration laws. Well Guess what? Congress to this date has done nothing to Reform Immigration laws. Trump has not gone out and tried to deport ANY, NOT ONE, DACA recipient. However he is trying to box in Congress and force them to do their job and give this Country Immigration Reform.

I travel the World and one thing I have learned is that the rest of the world gets the news that the Progressive Left Media wants it to hear.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #41 - 09/11/17 at 10:50:15

JOG, sorry I hit the wrong "QUOTE" in the above response I was actually reacting to the following.

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/08/17 at 19:33:11:
@Y'all,

I get it I really do. For years white supremacist racists have had to lurk in the shadows until God sent Donald Trump who has truly made Fascism great again. It must be a palpable relief for y'all to be able to gather with your fellow racists all around the world in the sunshine without embarrassment.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #42 - 09/11/17 at 10:59:55

MShipley wrote on 09/11/17 at 10:50:15:
JOG, sorry I hit the wrong "QUOTE" in the above response I was actually reacting to the following.

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/08/17 at 19:33:11:
@Y'all,

I get it I really do. For years white supremacist racists have had to lurk in the shadows until God sent Donald Trump who has truly made Fascism great again. It must be a palpable relief for y'all to be able to gather with your fellow racists all around the world in the sunshine without embarrassment.

Reject identity politics, it is racist on its face!

Neanderthals used clubs, for they could not dialogue and reason.....

I hate you, because your hatred of me......
Yep, that's a fix alright  Roll Eyes  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 09/11/17 at 11:44:14

eau de sauvage,

there is another side to what you see from the media. The left lost the election (they are unhappy) They tried real hard to delegitimize Trump and anyone associated with him by saying he colluded with Russia. That has died because there was no collusion. Well they still lost so now they are saying he stands for White Supremacy and he is a Racist. This too will die because it is also not true. What they are trying to do before the NEXT election is create a scenario where if you do not vote for Liberal Progressives you will be labeled a racist.

I am not sure about your country but in this country the progressives under the banner of tolerance are trying to destroy everything and everybody that does not think their way. There is NO room for competing ideas in their world. There goal is to eradicate or bring to its knees anything or anybody that does not agree with its belief's.

However these tactics do work, you spread enough propaganda and lies about people that the WHOLE world thinks its true.

It worked real well for Hitler when he wanted to delegitimize Jews and say they were sub humans.

Fascism is not legitimized by whom someone claims to be Fascist. It is legitimized action. Perhaps you should take an open minded view of what really is happening.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 09/11/17 at 11:53:36

MShipley wrote on 09/11/17 at 11:44:14:
eau de sauvage,

there is another side to what you see from the media. The left lost the election (they are unhappy) They tried real hard to delegitimize Trump and anyone associated with him by saying he colluded with Russia. That has died because there was no collusion. Well they still lost so now they are saying he stands for White Supremacy and he is a Racist. This too will die because it is also not true. What they are trying to do before the NEXT election is create a scenario where if you do not vote for Liberal Progressives you will be labeled a racist.

I am not sure about your country but in this country the progressives under the banner of tolerance are trying to destroy everything and everybody that does not think their way. There is NO room for competing ideas in their world. There goal is to eradicate or bring to its knees anything or anybody that does not agree with its belief's.

However these tactics do work, you spread enough propaganda and lies about people that the WHOLE world thinks its true.

It worked real well for Hitler when he wanted to delegitimize Jews and say they were sub humans.

Fascism is not legitimized by whom someone claims to be Fascist. It is legitimized action. Perhaps you should take an open minded view of what really is happening.

I'm not speaking for Eau, but... LMAO!!!!

"They tried real hard to delegitimize Trump (HA!  He's done that himself) and anyone associated with him by saying he colluded with Russia. That has died because there was no collusion."  You sure about that?  Robert Mueller and The Grand Jury might disagree with you...

"in this country the progressives under the banner of tolerance are trying to destroy everything and everybody that does not think their way." - um, only if your way is racist or intolerant... wait, are you gonna say that the kkk and the alt right are tolerant??? LOL

"There goal is to eradicate or bring to its knees anything or anybody that does not agree with its belief's.(sic)"  No, just fascists and racism.

"Fascism is not legitimized by whom someone claims to be Fascist. It is legitimized action. Perhaps you should take an open minded view of what really is happening."
Now you're talking about the alt-right.  Good!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:34:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Does the USofA deserve Trump.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.