Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
They have an agreement........ (Read 7 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
They have an agreement........
09/15/17 at 10:52:30

Chuck and Nancy report this morning that Trump will be running for re-election as a democrat.

In exchange, they gave the republicans, Manhattan Island.  Grin

Old chicky babe Annie Coulter did have a good line about Trump schmoozing up with the DNC leadership the other day....

"Is there anybody now who doesn't want Trump impeached"  Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

I guess I am a dinosaur.....
Politics is just too cutthroat for me.
I like folks getting along, making deals, finding solutions, give and take.
Nobody wins all the time, that is not how life works.
Why have we come to think that?

Has that little azzhole kid, who couldn't hit 3 perfectly thrown balls, right down the middle of the plate.....
Who always took his ball home when he was called out, grew up, and they all went to DC?

The arrogance of people nowadays......
Is this somehow the residue effect of reality TV shows?

My gawd, do people really believe our little lives make much of a difference in the scope of things?

Making vast predictions and judgement, based on what others tell them?
Yeah, sure, we can believe the weatherman when he says it will be colder, than today, come winter, that is a pretty safe projection....
But all this other gloom and doom if our way of life is not adhered to by everyone else.....

GOLLY, I did realize folks get the words important, and impotent, so easily confused.....

LOLOLOLLLLLOLOLOL

Have a good weekend all, NO HURRICANES, YEEEESSSS!!!  Grin  

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:36:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › They have an agreement........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.