Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Does the USofA deserve Trump. (Read 280 times)
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Does the USofA deserve Trump.
09/08/17 at 17:10:25

When I think of the good things about the States the answer is obviously not especially because of the marvellous lecturers on the TTC courses who impart their knowledge with great skill and obvious love of their subject matter.

However when I see the malicious posts here and elsewhere supporting him and his random cruelty I think yes, you asshats deserve a creep like Trump. But that's probably just an emotional response. Too bad you have such a bullshit gerrymandered electoral college voting system. I've seen it said that a millionaire and the poorest person each have a vote of the same value, but really because of the electoral college system that is not true, in some States a vote is worth three votes in a different State.

This is without even taking into account of the evil Republicans attempts to further disenfranchise voters whom they know won't vote for them. Rule of law? forget about that, look at Joe Arpaio's ludicrous pardon before he's even been sentences. Dog whistle anyone.

EDIT: I have since discovered it's all God's fault. https://youtu.be/z2evzYyHQXU

MAGA! Make the Assholes Go Away
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: Does the USofA deserve Trump.
Reply #1 - 09/08/17 at 17:53:51

That is an insightful well-informed post....  What makes you feel you are so acquainted with American politics?  Perhaps you could elaborate more on why we are asshats.  Which of Trump's policies do you denounce?  What law did Arpaio break?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #2 - 09/08/17 at 18:10:39

Well off the top of my head, I'll select his DACA policy as one I would denounce mainly because it's not even a policy he believes in it's just him pandering to racists. As for what law Arpaio broke I guess 'criminal contempt' is one of them. But you already knew all this anyway. Never has my signature been more apt since I ventured into the sewer of the 'political forum'

pg wrote on 09/08/17 at 17:53:51:
That is an insightful well-informed post....  What makes you feel you are so acquainted with American politics?  Perhaps you could elaborate more on why we are asshats.  Which of Trump's policies do you denounce?  What law did Arpaio break?

Best regards,

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 09/08/17 at 18:15:01

Pretend you're asking a question.
You're not.
Just a slippery intro for your caustic opinion.
Support for Trump?

However when I see the malicious posts here and elsewhere supporting him and his random cruelty I think yes, you asshats deserve a creep like Trump.

My defense of his words is straight up.
His pointing out that blame belongs to both sides when violence erupted at the demonstration was correct. That the left can't handle it isn't his fault.
Disagreeing with him and knowing hundreds who agree with you doesn't make you correct.
Or was only the people who had been diligent to follow the law and get a permit to be there wrong?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #4 - 09/08/17 at 18:21:39

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/08/17 at 18:10:39:
Well off the top of my head, I'll select his DACA policy as one I would denounce mainly because it's not even a policy he believes in it's just him pandering to racists. As for what law Arpaio broke I guess 'criminal contempt' is one of them. But you already knew all this anyway. Never has my signature been more apt since I ventured into the sewer of the 'political forum'

pg wrote on 09/08/17 at 17:53:51:

Best regards,

Does Australia offer unlimited unmitigated migration?

Arpaio was a 55 year leo - military police, DEA, 24 years as sheriff.  He was the victim of a political persecution for fulfilling his duties.

Best regards,

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #5 - 09/08/17 at 18:49:54

Apart from the 'whataboutery' in your comment, DACA  is not about unmitigated migration is it?

Arpaio was a 55 year leo - military police, DEA, 24 years as sheriff.  He was the victim of a political persecution for fulfilling his duties.

Please feel free to correct me if I've somehow got this wrong but I was under the impression that his sworn duty was to uphold the law and not to break it. He was found to be in criminal contempt precisely because his own take on what his duties were, were found to be illegal and he still refused to comply with the law.

Imagine if everyone was like you where your personal take on what you decide your 'duty' was, was OK. Then imagine if someone decided to exercise their personal take on 'duty' was and your legally enshrined 'rights' were abused.

"Duties" is the other side of the coin whose obverse is 'rights'. One persons rights are another persons duties, if everyone really did their duty then no one would have to demand their rights.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #6 - 09/08/17 at 19:09:32

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/08/17 at 18:49:54:

Apart from the 'whataboutery' in your comment, DACA  is not about unmitigated migration is it?

Please feel free to correct me if I've somehow got this wrong but I was under the impression that his sworn duty was to uphold the law and not to break it. He was found to be in criminal contempt precisely because his own take on what his duties were, were found to be illegal and he still refused to comply with the law.

Imagine if everyone was like you where your personal take on what you decide your 'duty' was, was OK. Then imagine if someone decided to exercise their personal take on 'duty' was and your legally enshrined 'rights' were abused.

"Duties" is the other side of the coin whose obverse is 'rights'. One persons rights are another persons duties, if everyone really did their duty then no one would have to demand their rights.

1.  You didn't answer my question.  Does Australia offer unmitigated immigration?

2.  He did not break the law, he disregarded a judges order.  She told him not to arrest illegal immigrants.   Hence, he fulfilled his duties.

3.  Regarding:  "Duties" is the other side of the coin whose obverse is 'rights' - Illegal immigrants do not have constitutionally protected rights in this country.

4. DACA was illegal in of in it's conception.  The president does not have the ability to create immigration laws at will.  

Best regards,

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #7 - 09/08/17 at 19:22:22

1.  You didn't answer my question.  Does Australia offer unmitigated immigration?

I'm not going to answer a stupid question unless you first tell me the point you're making. It's stupid because the DACA's did not themselves 'unmitigatedly' (whatever that's supposed to mean) immigrate. But you already know this.

2.  He did not break the law, he disregarded a judges order.  She told him not to arrest illegal immigrants.   Hence, he fulfilled his duties.

He did break the law, this is not a matter of opinion it's just a simple fact. And he broke a lot of laws too. Reminds me of Duterte who decides that it's fine for him to tell citizens that they can shoot and kill  suspected 'illegal drug dealers'.

3.  Regarding:  "Duties" is the other side of the coin whose obverse is 'rights' - Illegal immigrants do not have constitutionally protected rights in this country.

This law is about DACA, which is not the same as any general illegal immigrant, it has been specifically defined.

4. DACA was illegal in of in it's conception.  The president does not have the ability to create immigration laws at will.  

You mean like the way Trump has already done. And in that one statement you reveal you are a clone of Trump, you use any specious argument and decide if something suits you it's OK but if the same thing later doesn't suit you then it's not OK.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 09/08/17 at 19:30:41

Imagine,, just how stupid is it to talk to blonde hair and blue eyed people hunting illegal aliens.
Just because some idiot passed a law that should never have been considered doesn't make it a law to pay attention to.
Hey, what is Your take on sanctuary cities?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #9 - 09/08/17 at 19:33:11

@Y'all,

I get it I really do. For years white supremacist racists have had to lurk in the shadows until God sent Donald Trump who has truly made Fascism great again. It must be a palpable relief for y'all to be able to gather with your fellow racists all around the world in the sunshine without embarrassment.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 09/08/17 at 19:35:14

You're so far off base.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #11 - 09/08/17 at 19:41:09

Gonna have to spend some time,
Digging in to, Australia, Politics.

Do know,
    The decedents, of, ‘Convicted Criminals’,
  Have,  Totally,  GIVEN  AWAY, Their,  Freedom !

Yet, the,  “decedents, of, ‘Convicted Criminals’,
In Australia, know, everthging, about, what is happening in the U.S.A.

(Or, what they are,  TOLD  to SAY)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #12 - 09/08/17 at 20:17:53

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/08/17 at 19:22:22:

I'm not going to answer a stupid question unless you first tell me the point you're making. It's stupid because the DACA's did not themselves 'unmitigatedly' (whatever that's supposed to mean) immigrate. But you already know this.

I'll be happy to be of assistance, NO.  
http://www.australia.gov.au/information-and-services/immigration-and-visas/mi...

2.  He did not break the law, he disregarded a judges order.  She told him not to arrest illegal immigrants.   Hence, he fulfilled his duties.

He did break the law, this is not a matter of opinion it's just a simple fact. And he broke a lot of laws too. Reminds me of Duterte who decides that it's fine for him to tell citizens that they can shoot and kill  suspected 'illegal drug dealers'.

We have a legislative body that creates our laws.  We do not have common law courts to provide the rule of law.

This law is about DACA, which is not the same as any general illegal immigrant, it has been specifically defined.

Are you talking about Arpaio or DACA?  No it has not been specifically defined, please show documentation.

You mean like the way Trump has already done. And in that one statement you reveal you are a clone of Trump, you use any specious argument and decide if something suits you it's OK but if the same thing later doesn't suit you then it's not OK.

That is not correct, Trump referred it to Congress.

Best regards,

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 09/08/17 at 20:25:39

eau de sauvage wrote on 09/08/17 at 19:33:11:
@Y'all,

I get it I really do. For years white supremacist racists have had to lurk in the shadows until God sent Donald Trump who has truly made Fascism great again. It must be a palpable relief for y'all to be able to gather with your fellow racists all around the world in the sunshine without embarrassment.

And that is coming from a place that was founded by criminals, has no bill of rights, and is losing whatever few freedoms they may have remaining.

Best regards,

IP Logged
eau de sauvage
Serious Thumper

Queensland
Reply #14 - 09/08/17 at 21:29:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 09/08/17 at 19:35:14:
You're so far off base.

And you're so far up your own arse that you're coming out the other side.

But seriously you want to know my 'take' on sanctuary cities, I'll give you my take on life in general instead and you can adapt that to any other questions you have about my 'take' on things that confuse you.

I think that everybody is well aware of what is 'right' and what is 'wrong' and the reason for that is because we are all human beings and this knowledge is inbuilt. How do I know that you do not want to be harmed in any way or lied to or have your property stolen or cheated etc. How do I know this because I do not want to be lied to etc.

So we have the DACA people, a special group of people who did nothing wrong. The cutoff was 10 years ago, these are people who have lived here and fought for your country some probably died for your country. These are not people who themselves sneaked in.

You seem to think that somehow these 800,000 Americans, (because they are Americans) are depriving the "real" Americans, you know the ones who patriotically shoot up their fellow school children but are not terrorists, and other "genuine" Americans, of jobs.

Why do you think any countries even allow immigrants in. It's the economy stupid. Yes that's right, try and stay with me here because this is very a complex economic idea but anyway as incredible as it may seem to you these people eat food and wear clothes and go to shops and pay taxes and basically contribute to the wealth of the entire nation.

And believe it or not but these 800,000 people who've been living here almost their entire lives also consume stuff like other normal American people. Isn't that amazing. Turns out they actually create jobs, this is why all countries even have immigration, not because they have golden hearts but it's how the economy grows.

But the bottom line is that if you were to put yourself in the situation of these particular DACA people, would you want to be treated the way Trump and his sidekick Foghorn Leghorn are doing. No you would not and you know it's wrong no matter how bitter you are.

And because you know it's wrong you have to keep repeating Donald Trumps barely comprehensible bullshit. He's only pandering to racists and nut jobs because they are the ones who delivered him victory even by losing the popular vote and this is because of the gerrymandering and the electoral college system.

But you know what, being nasty to other people will not increase you're own happiness.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:40:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Does the USofA deserve Trump.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.