Peace, BayBee (Read 20 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Peace, BayBee
07/08/17 at 13:27:24

Trump the loser, right?

AMBURG — The United States and Russia struck an agreement Friday on a cease-fire in southwest Syria, crowning President Donald Trump's first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin. It is the first U.S.-Russian effort under Trump's presidency to stem Syria's six-year civil war.

The cease-fire goes into effect Sunday at noon Damascus time, according to U.S. officials and the Jordanian government, which is also involved in the deal.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, who accompanied Trump in his meeting with Putin, said the understanding is designed to reduce violence in an area of Syria near Jordan's border that is critical to the U.S. ally's security.

It's a "very complicated part of the Syrian battlefield," Tillerson told reporters after the U.S. and Russian leaders met for more than 2 hours on the sidelines of a global summit in Hamburg, Germany.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Peace, BayBee
Reply #1 - 07/08/17 at 14:43:04

There's been 2 or 3 peace agreements with Russia over Syria,... problem is, Putin don't follow them...
Loser n' chief has his bragging points for trip though...
That's what matters...   Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 07/08/17 at 15:27:45

Show me

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #3 - 07/08/17 at 16:13:36

I personally trust Russia more than I do Iran.
I work with many folks who were born in Russia.
They tell me a lot of what I know re: Russia, that isn't presented under the same considerations they extend to other nations, by our media, etc.

The biggest complaint they have is the nixing of freedom of religion.

In the context of the world, it would appear Russia has just as much to gain as we do, by a stabilized world.
It is not driven by religious fervor.

I will listen to folk who have relatives living there, as opposed to spin.
You are free to believe whatever you want, based on whatever you need, to feel better about life....

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 13:55:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Peace, BayBee

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.