I don't recall........ (Read 23 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
I don't recall........
07/07/17 at 21:54:49

I am getting real tired of politicians and public servants using this excuse to avoid answering questions trufully.....

Look at this article.
You have the highest officer of the courts testifying they can't remember stuff....
They are appointed to their position because they are suppose to be superior, worthy, and able, to perform their task of national importance.
Yet, when it serves their advantage, they get real forgetful.

We let anyone get away with this, we let them ALL, get away with it, plain and simple, you can't pick and choose when and on whom, to enforce the rules then.....

http://nypost.com/2017/07/06/new-holes-in-loretta-lynchs-story-on-the-hillary...

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: I don't recall........
Reply #1 - 07/08/17 at 02:50:14

And when confronted by the left they will respond: "What about the Russians, the Russians, ahhh ahhhh....."     Grin

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 07/08/17 at 08:28:28

pg wrote on 07/08/17 at 02:50:14:
And when confronted by the left they will respond: "What about the Russians, the Russians, ahhh ahhhh....."     Grin

Best regards,

That's a two way door buddy.

Let's see if we can stop referring to others as an explanation and excuse, and address the merit of the action/topic that is in front of us.

Like saying I don't recall can mean I did it, or I didn't....
That is not an answer.
If you didn't do something, you would know it.

Let's try to keep it honest and factual here, because we hold ourself to that standard.

You game?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/08/17 at 09:29:20

I hope that means people won't continue to pretend that what is written and explained isn't.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 07/08/17 at 09:33:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/08/17 at 09:29:20:
I hope that means people won't continue to pretend that what is written and explained isn't.

Of
Jog, we have no control over others.....
We can however, present our views and arguments without tit for tat, and HOPE it enlightens

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 07/08/17 at 11:15:22

Did you see that mess?
Don't lay it on me.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 07/08/17 at 11:35:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/08/17 at 11:15:22:
Did you see that mess?
Don't lay it on me.

Not trying to lay it on you....
If you take it personally, it's on you, not me.
That is the crux of this post.

Take the question, issue, at face value, address it accordingly, yes, or no, and explain it as such, not defer, or blame, deflect, or games of words.
Like "I don't recall" means the issue was of no significanse, I can't remember.
That is neither a yes, or a no.

Yet, the question of actions IS significant, or it would not be asked.
Then, if you look at the, " I don't recall" replies, and it is used on questions of significance, that could prove the person did in fact commit the act in question, if it was answered with total recall, one could then rightfully assume a pattern of dishonesty, or avoidance, as they only forget the truth when it can hurt them.

You see how we can be guilty of the same exercise too, if we use anything else but straight forward truth in our conversations with others?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 14:34:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I don't recall........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.