Send Topic Print
Read it or don't (Read 11 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Read it or don't
07/08/17 at 20:40:12

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Read it or don't
Reply #1 - 07/08/17 at 21:12:45

Ever put any money into a machine that lights up, whirls noise and spins cards, shuffling them, etc, then isolating one, and it comes out a slot, delivering you a personal fortune telling.....
Or, even a live person, who shuffles the cards, ask questions, etc, and reveals to you she can see into your future....

What do these machines, people, have in common with stock brokers, investors counselors, journalists, etc?

They all portend to know things that you don't.
And that gets your attention.
The unknown.

If you put up enough scenarios, something is bound to hit, then you can claim your expertise, and just ignore the ones that missed.

Heck, I can, as a fact, every time, hit the winning number on a roulette wheel, EVERY TIME, it's not a lie!
All I have to do is cover every number with a bet.

Jog, you can live your life according to whatever it is you believe, we all do.
I just choose to try and focus on things that bring me joy, uplifting my spirit, instead of pushing it down.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 04:51:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Read it or don't

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.