Send Topic Print
Anybody disagree? (Read 164 times)
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Anybody disagree?
Reply #15 - 04/14/17 at 14:04:55

I rest my case all those scriptures are toward individuals.....unfortunatly the left has painted conservatives as being a group that does not care about their fellow man and that could not be further from the truth. Conservatives just see a different path to doing that. I recommend a book titled When Helping Hurts. you may find it interestig.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/14/17 at 14:05:38

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 14:03:51:
Yep,me too.

SMH... yeah, those quotes from Jesus alight perfectly with the conservatives...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 04/14/17 at 14:14:02

Either they do or im not a conservative.

He never suggested government DO.

And no reply to my rebuttals and no guess as to why the thing about the camel and rich guy?

Come on, you can do it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 04/14/17 at 14:16:36

MShipley wrote on 04/14/17 at 14:04:55:
I rest my case all those scriptures are toward individuals.....unfortunatly the left has painted conservatives as being a group that does not care about their fellow man and that could not be further from the truth. Conservatives just see a different path to doing that. I recommend a book titled When Helping Hurts. you may find it interestig.

Whatever it takes to sell yourself on it...

I don't subscribe to the "if the poor find God, everything will get better".  When I see the most popular churches making billions and their pastors living in mansions - that's a problem.

That and the whole ayn rand "all for oneself" mentality are what's actually wrong with the cons...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 04/14/17 at 14:20:01

Come on, man,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 04/14/17 at 14:20:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 14:14:02:
Either they do or im not a conservative.

He never suggested government DO.

And no reply to my rebuttals and no guess as to why the thing about the camel and rich guy?

Come on, you can do it.

Yeah, I know, I did it... you need to learn patience.

BTW, you missed the whole "Render unto Caesar..."  Pretty much every conservative I know wants God in government...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 04/14/17 at 14:24:04

You must be confused. I take for granted that the tax man demands.
That's what that is about in reference to Caesars, Caesars have been and will be,

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/14/17 at 14:28:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 14:24:04:
You must be confused. I take for granted that the tax man demands.
That's what that is about in reference to Caesars, Caesars have been and will be,

Ah, yes... interpretation...  Many state that since he's speaking this to people directly (preaching), he means keeping those things of the state separate.  (gotta love the Bible...)

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 04/14/17 at 14:37:46

I think I understand why you don't want to respond to everything else I said.
If you could lay down your scorn for us, you might see more clearly.

I don't see how a Godly government could be bad.
Having thieves and criminals disburse to others what they took from me isn't Godly charity. But you seem to believe that it serves the purpose of the Christian.. Which tells me we're not going to be able to talk about this.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/14/17 at 14:39:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 14:03:51:
T And T Garage wrote on 04/14/17 at 13:44:27:
MShipley wrote on 04/14/17 at 13:15:47:
YES in my humble opinion Jesus would have been a conservative, Why you ask? Because he expected people to lift themselves up and be better individuals, it was the individuals job to Love their Neighbor, he never laid the responsibility on the Government nor asked the Government to do it for the people. He was about personal responsibility and personal accountability.

Sorry but BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

“And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.”

Do you have a guess as to why that is?

[color=#000000]Yes - because greed/pure capitalism is the root of all evil, right?

“But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?”

How do you reconcile that? Where is the demand for the government to take from all and be the arbiter of charity? Why don't you realize that when the government got in the charity business, they STOLE what we had to be charitable WITH, and you sit in judgment,  right.

Who says "take all"??  Why do you equate "some" with "all" - how much are you taking with you when you die?
Oh, and those pastors preaching to thousands in an auditorium and living in mansions... they're cool, right?

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”

Obama is in Truuubbbuulll.. Yeah, probably - so's donny orange

“Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.”

I'll bet you think that is only pointing out that we all possess thing that belong, rightfully, to God, and Caesar, if you want, and just as we each have things that belong to God, we are all fallen and, that moment was being tempted, yielding, and knowing,

Separate church from state - most cons I know don't...

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.”

Yet, our hirelings hold us hostage in the basement and ransack our castle.

Do they?  All of them?  You sure about that?  Any idea how much our "hirelings" do for this country?  My, your thrown is quite high, isn't it?

“And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

Read that again.

Maybe you should too - the cons are HUGE hypocrites.  Look at the governor that just resigned.  The cons identify with the moral high ground... HA!!  Of course, just look at donny orange for hypocrisy...

“But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.”

You poor dear. Context, man. Sermon on the Mount, bread and fishes miracle. Try again.

Give for no reason - let all come in - everyone is equal.  Yeah dear... context.

" But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Forgiving a snake for hitting me when I reached under the bush? Sure,, I can do that. But Don't pretend that because I avoid the snake and warn others of the dangers that I didn't forgive.

No mention of snakes - just forgiveness of trespasses.  Meaning that it's already taken place.... read it again.

Yep - sounds like a conservative to me!  LOL[/color]

Yep,me too.

SMH...

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 04/14/17 at 14:40:28

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 14:37:46:
I think I understand why you don't want to respond to everything else I said.
If you could lay down your scorn for us, you might see more clearly.

Patience little one.... my how touchy....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 04/14/17 at 14:52:18

Who says "take all"??  Why do you equate "some" with "all" - how much are you taking with you when you die?

I Said
Take From all

Aaaand, I'm done with it.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/14/17 at 14:57:24

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 14:52:18:

I Said
Take From all

From all - ahh, my bad.

But you're done?  awwwww

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 04/14/17 at 14:57:37

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 14:52:18:

I Said
Take From all

That guy is a poster boy for: cognitive dissonance

Yes, stick a fork in it  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 04/14/17 at 15:00:04

Accusation

Cognitive dissonance

Explain where

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:32:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anybody disagree?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.