04/14/17 at 10:17:22

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Anybody disagree?
Reply #1 - 04/14/17 at 10:21:11

Many campuses are lefty loony bins. You Will march that cadence or pay. Social penalties, possibly grades.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/14/17 at 10:27:49

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 04/14/17 at 11:56:25

Yeah - pragerU is not biased at all... nope... uh uh.... no way... not in the least tiny bit...

LOL

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/14/17 at 12:09:27

LOL, you kill me, it's about the content, not the producer. When will you understand that ALL producers have their biases. What about the content?

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/14/17 at 12:30:38

MShipley wrote on 04/14/17 at 12:09:27:
LOL, you kill me, it's about the content, not the producer. When will you understand that ALL producers have their biases. What about the content?

But that's all it is - an opinion piece - that IS the content.  Just like the global warming and the single payer pieces that are on there.  Just like most all the videos on there.

As a whole, colleges and universities are a not a "liberal machine".  I know several here in Illinois and on the East Coast that are liberal arts colleges that have huge conservative factions.  Many are just as active, if not more, than the liberal leaning ones.

Yes, there are far more liberal colleges than conservative ones.  But why is that?  (Yeah, yeah, I know - cloward & piven... smh....)

Like some conservative friend told me before - if you don't like it, go to a different college.  Don't support something you don't believe in.  There are many conservative colleges out there.

Lastly, if the liberal mindset was so terrible, why do so many embrace it?  In the end, what is so bad about it?  Seriously?  
(because many on the board are Christian) Was Jesus a conservative?  Is giving someone a hand when they need it a sin?  I don't understand it.  The cons b!tch and moan about waste in government, but donny the tweeter has spent more on vacation in under 100 days than Obama did in almost a year....  If you're gonna b!tch, be consistent.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 04/14/17 at 12:31:51

Oh, I'm sorry.  I should have stuck to the topic at hand.

To answer your original question - Yes, I disagree.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/14/17 at 12:37:13

LOL, like I said you kill me, I didn't pregnant dog, complain or bring up Jesus, it was a simple question. Does anyone disagree. PS: I knew you would.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/14/17 at 12:41:30

love that pregnant dog insert..............

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 04/14/17 at 13:05:39

Lastly, if the liberal mindset was so terrible, why do so many embrace it.

Nobody who would ask that would read the answer. If you really want to see it in perspective, go back and look at what happened to America after Gloria Steinem.
Look at the beginnings of the big left turn being in colleges. Now, it's come full circle.
Lefty professors taught middle class Americans and started them off. Now, their kids and grandchildren are washed and rinsed in it. Frikken adults in the fetal position hugging a stuffed animal. Give me a break.
What's WRONG with it?
Let's minimize the typing.
You explain Why it's so good.
America elected a complete unknown, not because we are idiots, but because SHE'S a Known criminal.Bloodthirsty bipedal pustule.

IDK if you spotted it, but it looked to me like you told people to just go elsewhere for their education if the socio political climate isn't comfortable for them.
And that's what the SJWs would do, right?
So, the moonbats come in, drive reason out, and everyone is just supposed to shrug and not push Back?
Phhhht..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/14/17 at 13:15:47

YES in my humble opinion Jesus would have been a conservative, Why you ask? Because he expected people to lift themselves up and be better individuals, it was the individuals job to Love their Neighbor, he never laid the responsibility on the Government nor asked the Government to do it for the people. He was about personal responsibility and personal accountability.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 04/14/17 at 13:38:35

Hey! Whatsit gonna take to get a Like button in here, huhh?
Starting to need one.
Hey! That's good news!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 04/14/17 at 13:44:27

MShipley wrote on 04/14/17 at 13:15:47:
YES in my humble opinion Jesus would have been a conservative, Why you ask? Because he expected people to lift themselves up and be better individuals, it was the individuals job to Love their Neighbor, he never laid the responsibility on the Government nor asked the Government to do it for the people. He was about personal responsibility and personal accountability.

Sorry but BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

“And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.”

“But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?”

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”

“Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.”

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.”

“And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

“But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.”

" But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Yep - sounds like a conservative to me!  LOL

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 04/14/17 at 14:03:51

T And T Garage wrote on 04/14/17 at 13:44:27:
MShipley wrote on 04/14/17 at 13:15:47:

Sorry but BWAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

“And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.”

Do you have a guess as to why that is?

“But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him?”

How do you reconcile that? Where is the demand for the government to take from all and be the arbiter of charity? Why don't you realize that when the government got in the charity business, they STOLE what we had to be charitable WITH, and you sit in judgment,  right.

“He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”

Obama is in Truuubbbuulll..

“Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.”

I'll bet you think that is only pointing out that we all possess thing that belong, rightfully, to God, and Caesar, if you want, and just as we each have things that belong to God, we are all fallen and, that moment was being tempted, yielding, and knowing,

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.”

Yet, our hirelings hold us hostage in the basement and ransack our castle.

“And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?”

Read that again.

“But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.”

You poor dear. Context, man. Sermon on the Mount, bread and fishes miracle. Try again.

" But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses."

Forgiving a snake for hitting me when I reached under the bush? Sure,, I can do that. But Don't pretend that because I avoid the snake and warn others of the dangers that I didn't forgive.

Yep - sounds like a conservative to me!  LOL

Yep,me too.

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 04/14/17 at 14:04:20

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/14/17 at 13:05:39:
Lastly, if the liberal mindset was so terrible, why do so many embrace it.

Nobody who would ask that would read the answer. If you really want to see it in perspective, go back and look at what happened to America after Gloria Steinem.

What happened?  Women became more independent?  What's wrong with that?  They started making more money and leaving the kitchen?  So?...

Seems to me that when Clinton was in office in the 90's we had a pretty good run economically.  Did you miss that?

Look at the beginnings of the big left turn being in colleges. Now, it's come full circle.
Lefty professors taught middle class Americans and started them off. Now, their kids and grandchildren are washed and rinsed in it. Frikken adults in the fetal position hugging a stuffed animal. Give me a break.

Huh?  What the heck are you talking about?  How are liberal policies so terrible?  How bad is Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, unemployment benefits, public schools, net neutrality, the consumer protection bureau, women's rights, etc.??

What's WRONG with it?
Let's minimize the typing.
You explain Why it's so good.

See above - It's been good since the 50's - yeah, the 50's... look at Eisenhower's policies and compare them with today's GOP (they don't line up much anymore) - He'd be considered a lefty liberal by today's standards.

America elected a complete unknown, not because we are idiots, but because SHE'S a Known criminal.Bloodthirsty bipedal pustule.

No, it was pretty much because we are idiots... to elect a reality TV moron who took $600 million from daddy and turned it into a billion in just 20 years... LOL.. yeah, that was smart, huh?  There's a reason he lost the popular vote..  BTW, got any proof of your accusations against hillary clinton?  

IDK if you spotted it, but it looked to me like you told people to just go elsewhere for their education if the socio political climate isn't comfortable for them.
And that's what the SJWs would do, right?
So, the moonbats come in, drive reason out, and everyone is just supposed to shrug and not push Back?
Phhhht..

Push back by not going to a liberal school - what's so hard to understand?  Push back by not shopping at liberal stores, or going to see liberal actors in movies, or not watching tv shows with liberal actors, or not participating in any liberal run programs... It's that easy!

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 02:08:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anybody disagree?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.