MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: I remember JoG...
Reply #15 - 04/10/17 at 15:18:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/17 at 05:49:22:
Just as we were TOLD that the Vietnamese had attacked our ship, just as we were TOLD Iraq had WMDs and those Animals had gone into the hospital and dragged babies out of incubators and threw them on the floor, our media has been used to feed us information that would cause us to Want to see someone punished.  They LIED to us about Gadaffi, too. And Assad KNOWS that nothing will bring the American military into direct action like an attack By him on his own people. No, the alleged Rebels, who we fed and armed, have done this, so it can be Blamed on Assad.
You REALLY need to read Confessions of An Economic Hit Man. You can glean enough information reading summaries online. But, more than one or two.

" ... just as we were TOLD Iraq had WMDs  ..."

Yep,     (WARNING-WARNING)
As the robot  flayed his arms around.

Saddam took advantage of a June 4, 2002, irrigation dam collapse in Zeyzoun, Syria, to ship the weapons under cover of an aid project to the flooded region.  "[Saddam] said 'Okay, Iraq is going to do an air bridge to help Syria," Two commercial jets, a 747 and 727, were converted to cargo jets, in order to carry raw materials and equipment related to WMD projects.  The passenger seats, galleys, toilets and storage compartments were removed and new flooring was installed, he claimed. Hundreds of tons of chemicals were reportedly included in the cargo shipments.

They were moved by air and by ground, 56 sorties by jumbo, 747, and 27 were moved, after they were converted to cargo aircraft, they were moved to Syria

In February 2006, Ali Ibrahim al-Tikriti, a former Iraqi general who defected shortly before the Gulf War in 1991, gave an interview to Ryan Mauro, in which he stated:

I know Saddam's weapons are in Syria due to certain military deals that were made going as far back as the late 1980s that dealt with the event that either capitals were threatened with being overrun by an enemy nation. Not to mention I have discussed this in-depth with various contacts of mine who have confirmed what I already knew. At this point Saddam knew that the United States were eventually going to come for his weapons and the United States wasn't going to just let this go like they did in the original Gulf War. He knew that he had lied for this many years and wanted to maintain legitimacy with the pan Arab nationalists. He also has wanted since he took power to embarrass the West and this was the perfect opportunity to do so. After Saddam denied he had such weapons why would he use them or leave them readily available to be found? That would only legitimize President Bush, whom he has a personal grudge against. What we are witnessing now is many who opposed the war to begin with are rallying around Saddam saying we overthrew a sovereign leader based on a lie about WMD. This is exactly what Saddam wanted and predicted.

Just look up:
Saddam Sent WMD to Syria
Then you also can say:   "SEE  Told ya So".
Or wave your arms about and say:
 'Warning-Warning, Will Robinson"

Ya know, once, the Earth was Flat, and the Sun revolved around the Earth.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 04/10/17 at 15:56:59

Hey JOG?... you didn't die did you?...

This thread title sounds like a memorial... Undecided
Were not retiring the foil hat yet... Huh

PS... What happened to isolationist Trump?...
Putin was supposed to have forced Assad to destroy all his Chem weapons... Musta' missed a few...
Is Putin mad at Assad?.. Nooooo.
He's mad a Trump...  
What a perfect "Wag the Dog"...
Putin and Trump can't be in cahoots,... Right?....

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 04/10/17 at 16:26:57

Row, I asked earlier, Why weren't the Rescuers in hazmat gear? Sarin on someone else and you Rub them and rinse, you're DOWN.
Were people poisoned? Probably. Was it military grade ? Nope...
Again, Row, Assad is the Big Loser. He was holding his own. This is EXACTLY WHAT THE GLOBALISTS WHO GET RICH FROM WAR WANT. You people need to look deeper into the events.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 04/10/17 at 16:33:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/10/17 at 16:26:57:
Row, I asked earlier, Why weren't the Rescuers in hazmat gear?

Have you seen the state Syria is in?... I doubt if they hazmat suits...
I doubt if they have trash bags...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 04/10/17 at 16:50:24

Are you Really that unable to understand what I said?
Come on, man, THINK..
Military grade chemical weapons
People with a waterhose and bare hands washing people.
They DIE,, but they DIDN'T, so, it's not military grade, so, it came NOT from Assad.
Plus, ASSAD commits suicide by doing this.
He's not crazy, he is being framed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #20 - 04/10/17 at 20:02:54

The estimate of people who have been killed in Syria since this mess began is somewhere in the neighborhood of four hundred thousand with an estimated seventeen  or so thousand of them being children.

17 thousand. Children.

The US response has been, essentially, "meh".

Last Tuesday we wake up to a video of a handful of babies, supposedly killed by a chemical weapon dropped on their town.

And within a few days there are cruise missiles hitting an airfield in Syria, a carrier battle group that was on the way to Australia for some R&R is turned around and is now off the coast of Korea, the Chinese have deployed troops along the North Korean border, and Putin has has been told he'd better watch his a*s.

I'm waiting for the MSM to start comparing Trump to Churchill. Same folks that were comparing him to Hitler not too long ago Roll Eyes

This dog gets wagged any harder it's eyeballs gonna pop out.

https://youtu.be/YZuMe5RvxPQ

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 04/10/17 at 20:23:54

And ALL THOSE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH of missiles did was finish off a half dozen sacrificial migs. The tower?
Not hit. Runway, still functional.
Those old missiles needed fired off. Time to REBUILD thu Mill i tarry.  Crap..

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 04/11/17 at 06:23:31

Raytheon's stock value went up.  Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 04/11/17 at 07:25:45

Come on Row. Bare hands and a water hose washing chemical weapons off of victims. What happens next?  
Rescuers fall down, waterhose runs on the ground, THAT'S what happens, IF the chemical weapon IS in fact a Military weapon. If it's homemade, well, maybe not..
Assad didn't do it. Bet on that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/11/17 at 07:54:30

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/11/17 at 07:25:45:
Come on Row. Bare hands and a water hose washing chemical weapons off of victims. What happens next?  
Rescuers fall down, waterhose runs on the ground, THAT'S what happens, IF the chemical weapon IS in fact a Military weapon. If it's homemade, well, maybe not..
Assad didn't do it. Bet on that.

Okay, I'll bite. Who did it and why?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 04/11/17 at 20:07:13

Hard to know that, innitt? But just because I don't know the answer to your question doesn't mean Assad did it, now Duzzitt?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 04/12/17 at 06:05:33

Doesn't mean he didn't either , duzzitt?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 04/12/17 at 08:37:18

WebsterMark wrote on 04/12/17 at 06:05:33:
Doesn't mean he didn't either , duzzitt?

What would lead a reasonable person to think he DIDN'T is, he didn't Need to, doing it would be suicide, AND shortly after 9/11 General Wesley Clarke made a list of countries public that we  WOULD
be militarily involved with and Syria was on the list.

https://needtoknow.news/2017/04/former-british-ambassador-syria-warns-fake-flag-
attacks-used-will-increase/

Please note,,this is no schmuck. I can only explain rational thinking, I can't understand it for you.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/12/17 at 10:35:34

It made no sense for Saddam to invade Kuwait and then stand up to the American forces. He had zero chance of success, but he did it anyway. In fact, he did it twice.

The thing about some of these middle eastern guys is they don't think logically. They are in a bubble of their own making. The don't act rationally.

Which is one concern I have about Trump and I hope he learns that quickly. Businessmen act rationally. Even when they seemingly act irrational by going out of their way to harm someone even if it cost them money, you can count on just how far they'll go. Even their crazy actions are predictable.

National leaders? No way, not all of them.  You think North Korea is acting rationally? Iran?

I think China and Russia act rationally even if it doesn't seem so. They'll push but only to a point.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 04/12/17 at 15:10:34

VOICE
WikiLeaks, April Glaspie, and Saddam Hussein
BY STEPHEN M. WALTJANUARY 9, 2011facebooktwittergoogle-plusredditLinkedIn email
WikiLeaks, April Glaspie, and Saddam Hussein
I’m generally not inclined to take issue with my FP colleagues, but David Kenner’s recent posting on the WikiLeaks release of a cable recounting Saddam Hussein’s infamous meeting with U.S. ambassador April Glaspie deserves a response.

In an article headlined "Why One U.S. Diplomat Didn’t Cause the Gulf War," Kenner argues that the new release shows that Glaspie should not be blamed for the U.S. failure to make a clear deterrent warning to Saddam. And that is what he accuses me and John Mearsheimer (and the Washington Post) of doing. In his words, "the Washington Post described her as ‘the face of American incompetence in Iraq.’ Stephen Walt and John Mearsheimer piled on in a 2003 article for Foreign Policy, arguing that Glaspie’s remarks unwittingly gave Iraq a green light to invade Kuwait."

I agree that the WikiLeaks release may exonerate Glaspie for being personally responsible for a diplomatic gaffe, but there are two problems with Kenner’s version of events.  

First, we never accused Glaspie of diplomatic incompetence, and we certainly didn’t "pile on." Here’s what we actually said in our 2003 piece:

In a now famous interview with the Iraqi leader, U.S. Ambassador April Glaspie told Saddam, ‘[W]e have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.’ The U.S. State Department had earlier told Saddam that Washington had ‘no special defense or security commitments to Kuwait.’ The United States may not have intended to give Iraq a green light, but that is effectively what it did.

Ya gottsta Dig up the truth. It helps to be paying attention to First Run news. Some stuff just doesn't get repeated. And they Always have a New Version, based on Information JUST coming to light.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 04:02:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I remember JoG...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.