Send Topic Print
I remember JoG... (Read 243 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

I remember JoG...
04/06/17 at 20:00:31

I remember JoG asking why Assad would bomb his own people when he was winning?

I'm on my phone so you don't get the normal cut and paste luxuries.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045
648224.html

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I remember JoG...
Reply #1 - 04/06/17 at 21:43:13

Not just while he's winning, but by doing it, it opens the door to an invasion.
No, Assad didn't do it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 04/07/17 at 05:08:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/06/17 at 21:43:13:
Not just while he's winning, but by doing it, it opens the door to an invasion.
No, Assad didn't do it.

Can you explain please?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 04/07/17 at 05:49:22

Just as we were TOLD that the Vietnamese had attacked our ship, just as we were TOLD Iraq had WMDs and those Animals had gone into the hospital and dragged babies out of incubators and threw them on the floor, our media has been used to feed us information that would cause us to Want to see someone punished.  They LIED to us about Gadaffi, too. And Assad KNOWS that nothing will bring the American military into direct action like an attack By him on his own people. No, the alleged Rebels, who we fed and armed, have done this, so it can be Blamed on Assad.
You REALLY need to read Confessions of An Economic Hit Man. You can glean enough information reading summaries online. But, more than one or two.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 04/07/17 at 06:05:55

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1462970063/5#5

Post #5. A year ago, he called it.

--Steve

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 04/07/17 at 06:47:12

Yeah, it is all the frickin desert's fault.  Normally we say a US Navy vessel has been attacked; getting the aircraft carrier into the desert was just too hard to do. Darn.
JOG Kennedy sent advisors, then LBJ sent millions.  Obama sent advisors, what will Trump do?  Let me guess?
60  at 1.5 million each;
Raytheon will be pleased.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 04/07/17 at 07:12:20

So you agree with my assessment that we are being lied to to justify a war?
And you think Trump will feed the Military Industrial Complex, just like I said? And I said it a while ago. I , unlike the Bamiphants  , who didn't honestly criticize Obama or Hillary, I've been pointing out how Trump was acting like a Neocon f o r weeks. You don't actually think Hillary wouldn't be doing the same thing? This crap in the ME isn't about human rights, it's about MONEY, BIG, BIG MUNNEE. And a consolidation of power. You folks Seriously need to read what David Rockefeller bragged about, I've posted it several times.
Whoever is believing that the Reasons WHY we are involved militarily are the Reasons they are telling us is terminally naive.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #7 - 04/07/17 at 07:53:46

JOG we will never know if we, Russia, Syria, Khurds or rebels, or even ISIS delivered the Sarin; in fact we may never actually know if Sarin was deployed.  What we can agree on is that the Republican's want as big a MIC as possible.  The Dems want to shift some of the money to the road builders etc (the folks who give them money).  Is the Middle East just about oil?  mostly, I suspect as control of oil means big money.  If you look at how little oil cost today compared to the seventies, you get a hint of what control the flow means - both in oil and monetary strength.
Do I care?  Not really, our government has always been the Best Money Can buy..from United Fruit in the 50's on up to today. I do care in that a shift this way or that impacts the local economy and thus my family. Snowing, gotta go watch the cool flakes (as compared to the elected ones)> Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #8 - 04/07/17 at 08:02:33

Quote:
Whoever is believing that the Reasons WHY we are involved militarily are the Reasons they are telling us is terminally naive.

I agree. But I also believe that unintended consequences are almost always the end result of these kind of machinations.

In this case the consequence will be, when Assad if finally deposed, or killed, ISIS will be the de facto government of Syria. Even Russia isn't going to be able to prevent that. Maybe they won't even care to try. And the US won't. We've already seen that in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"The best laid plans of mice and men..."

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 04/07/17 at 08:07:30

So, do you believe all that footage of gasping children was fake, or did we do that to them?...

Even with my low opinion of Trump,.. I won't go that far.

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 04/07/17 at 08:17:12

I didn't say Trump did it.
Look, this is a complex concept for people who aren't aware of the corrupt and evil Actual Policy Makers. It AIN'T the president.
Again, read Rockefellers admission.

America's Military is being Used to accomplish the goals of the globalists.
They don't CARE about dead people. We are lower than cattle to them. And,their Ethics are simple. If the Dumbmasses will allow us to destroy them, they deserve it. Because sufficient evidence exists to make any true individual see the lies.
No, we don't know it wasn't completely staged and nobody hurt. We don't know WHO did it, but One thing we Do Know is who would be the Big LOSER. Assad.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #11 - 04/07/17 at 10:20:55

Quote:
 .. One thing we Do Know is who would be the Big LOSER. Assad.

And the runner-up Big LOSER, after the MSM gets over pi**ing themselves with glee over the air strike, is probably going to be TRUMP.

"...Trump won the nomination and the presidency on one core issue. He would be the President of the United Sates, not the President of the world. That was his line. He repeated it often. It allegedly captured his one core belief. What is good for America is what is good for Americans and the government should always be working to further the interest of Americans, over the interests of foreigners.

The fact that something so obvious and sane has to be explained speaks to the the degeneracy of our age. But, we live in a time when we have to debate physical reality with people who insist things like biology and math are a plot by a mystery cult of white men to keep down women and non-whites. Still, Trump running on a platform of rationality, and winning on the platform, gave a lot of people, including me, a spark of hope. Maybe what comes next does not have to be what always comes next.

Yesterday, the alt-right and even many seasoned geezers like me took a body blow when Trump abandoned everything he said over the last two years and embraced the idiocy of yet another war in the Middle East. Not only is he embracing the lunacy of the traitorous neocons, he is risking war with Russia. His “reason” for condemning himself to ruin is that his daughter got the sads over seeing pictures of dead kids in Syria. She takes to twitter over this latest agit-prop and in a day daddy is launching missiles at Assad.

The United States has no interest in Syria. There are no good guys to back. There’s no “solution” to what ails that part of the world, short of another flood. Syria is a mess because it is full of Syrians. The only sane policy is to make sure it remains full of Syrians. Let them kill each other there, not in Paris or Portland. If the Russians want to build their pipeline there and pay the price for it, good for them. If the Saudis want to stop them, best of luck with it. This is not an American problem. It is their problem. Let them own it."

Trump just got played. Big time. Launching that air strike was the stupidest thing he's done so far. The fact that most of the folks on the left AND the right are jumping for joy over it ought to be all the proof anyone needs.

Link to the whole article in case anyone cares.

http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=9991

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 04/07/17 at 19:51:05

I've been saying he's sure talking like a Neocon for about two weeks. Yeah, he's gonna feed the MIC and walk the globalists line to their agenda. I was Hoping he was lying about REBUILDING the worlds Biggest most bloated military on the planet. Good grief, what would America do if the roles were reversed?
Is bombing and wrecking places in the ME not getting tiresome? You don't see how manipulated it all is?  Come on people, it's not that hard.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #13 - 04/08/17 at 20:26:09

"...Trump won the nomination and the presidency on one core issue. He would be the President of the United Sates, not the President of the world. That was his line. He repeated it often. It allegedly captured his one core belief. What is good for America is what is good for Americans and the government should always be working to further the interest of Americans, over the interests of foreigners.

Yep, you and me, and  EVERYBODY,
is  PAYING,  for the USA,  to do it all,
For   EVERYONE  ELSE   !!!!!!!!

SNOWFLAKES,    Is it time, to become,
ONE   NATION   ?????

Is it time to,  withdraw,  ALL   the,  ‘Protection’,
To   OTHER   COUNTRIES.  ??????

Is it time, to,  STOP,  Giving  BILLIONS, to  all the, “Bana Republics”.
     (Just cause their hand is out)

Is it time to bring  ALL,  the Military  home, to defend  OUR   Borders ?

Oh  Gosh  No,  cause the,  ’SNOWFLAKES”,
say,  ‘Isolation’.

Gee, if that would happen,
this  Nation,  COULD,   Have a ’National H.C. System,
which   Promotes, new ideas/processes/things,
     (Taking the best of the other nations failing systems)
At LESS  Cost, of current.

But,  Oh  Gosh  No,  cause the,  ’SNOWFLAKES”,
say,  ‘Isolation’.

And they want it, ALL,  
not realizing they will have to pay, 40-50%
Of their,  Wages, for it !
   (And those on the doll)

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 04/08/17 at 20:45:52

I just can't put the dots together in this one.....
Do I have my understanding right?
The rebels are the Arab spring folk, who Obama holds in high esteem, yes?
These folks range from everyday Muslims to the extreme of ISIS, yes?
Assad is not a Muslim and is allied with Russia, yes?
Is there oil in Syria?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 03:19:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I remember JoG...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.