IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Tappity tappity tap...
Reply #31 - 03/22/17 at 13:49:43

Nunes is such a pos.  When you conduct a signals search, you pick up many signals.  If they are not what you are looking for, you log off, report it and get on with your search.   That people at Trump Tower were communicating with Russians of interest, and there call was captured (from the other end as it were) is no biggie.  It happens.  You set up a road block for drunk drivers, surprise, some of the drivers aren't drunk.  This is a far distance from "Obama had my phones tapped".
It IS Nunes trying to provide the LSS with an out.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 03/22/17 at 15:06:04

So, the Transcript should never have existed..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #33 - 03/22/17 at 17:26:13

Nunes said the surveillance collection was "legally collected foreign intelligence under FISA incidental collection." But Nunes said he was "alarmed" the intelligence "ended up in reporting channels and was widely disseminated."

"legally collected foreign intelligence under FISA incidental collection."  -  Does anyone care to offer further details......

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #34 - 03/22/17 at 17:41:41

Do they need a FISA warrant for snooping on a foreign country?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #35 - 03/23/17 at 07:55:24

I'm getting a hint that the reports were about trump instead of a russian.

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #36 - 03/23/17 at 08:03:40

Yep.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #37 - 03/24/17 at 04:58:43

I think it was a week or 10 days ago, I heard Charles Krauthammer give his theory of what happened. NSA was monitoring Russians as usual and picked up intel involving American citizens. Krauthammer said that happens often and the content and identity of that person is never revealed unless it directly relates to national security or a pending crime.

His theory was, this information was passed on to White House, probably to Susan Rice. Those names, including Mike Flynn, were 'leaked' to press. The content of what Flynn said to Russians did not jeopardize national security nor involve a crime, but Rice knew full well the liberal media wanted a Trump head to mount, innocent or guilty didn't matter.

Did Obama have something to do with this?  Krauthammer says it's next to impossible Rice did that on her own.

Now, after this investigation, it's looking more and more like that's exactly what happened. The 64,000 question is how will the Democratic media treat this?

Since this is Friday, it's possible they'll make minor concessions that put a little fault at Obama's feet knowing full well news on Friday is often forgotten by Monday. A potentially interesting news day today.

By the way, not sure if anyone knows this but if you ever watch Charles Krauthammer on TV, you might notice he breaths and talks in quick, short sentences. That's because he's been paralyzed since age 18. Hurt in a diving accident. He uses some type of breathing apparatus on his wheelchair. He talks while exhaling, the machine takes another quick breath and so on. Interesting fellow. I don't always agree with him but when he laid out this scenario, it sounded like the most logical explanation.

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #38 - 03/24/17 at 05:41:40

Quote:
Since this is Friday, it's possible they'll make minor concessions that put a little fault at Obama's feet knowing full well news on Friday is often forgotten by Monday. A potentially interesting news day today.

I don't expect to see a thing about this on CNN,ABC,NBC, etc.

On a somewhat unrelated issue, I am still waiting for those outlets to mention the story of the 14 year old girl who was raped and sodomised in a bathroom in a High school in Rockville MD. by a pair of illegal immigrants, one 17 and one 18 who were enrolled in the school as freshmen. Supposedly they are a couple of the "children" who were part of that wave of kids that were let in and dispersed all over the country a while ago. Anybody care to guess why the above mentioned "news" outlets choose to ignore this one ?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-rockville-high-school-r...

http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2017/03/2-charged-rape-rockville-high-schoo...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 03/24/17 at 09:56:22

If it was a black girl raped by two white guys it would be 24/7 on every station.
I Know! Let's import THOUSANDS of these people!

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 03/24/17 at 19:49:53

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 03/24/17 at 21:02:50

Wonder what they have on him..

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #42 - 03/25/17 at 03:43:46

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 16:59:04

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Tappity tappity tap...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.