Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
101 (Read 30 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
03/24/17 at 19:19:35

David Rockefeller (June 12, 1915 – March 20, 2017)

Former Chairman CFR
Founding member of Trilateral Commission

Memoirs -
"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

How much was he really worth?  
Where did his soul go?
How many heart transplants?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 101
Reply #1 - 03/24/17 at 20:54:08

I've been posting that every so often.
Nobody cares. I don't know why, I am amazed that people don't use that as a reason to study their beliefs and see if they see the world he describes.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 03/25/17 at 05:07:25

Here's yours and a few more.
Dear lefties,
Please explain what he is talking about in the second part, where he Thanks the Media for their discretion.
Mental Exercise

After you've read it, close your eyes, think,
Does Observed Reality tend to make what you read more or less likely to be a true and honest quote?
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=18188

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #3 - 03/25/17 at 07:16:53

I would be surprised to learn he had a heart, or as we learned as children, his heart is made of gold (compared to "he has  a heart of gold").  Greed is greed is greed.
 The Republicans feel it is great, especially since they start with a boot up (daddy owns the store, the farm, the factory, the bank) while      Dems want a boost up from the repubs so they can get a bigger share.  (ps. ain't gonna happen).

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 03/25/17 at 07:39:00

I'll try again.
So, you're saying that the dems, the smartest and best educated, are poor? Bot, and the delicious irony of that name never fails to give me a giggle, Told Me that democrats are better educated,, so it must be true. So, why do dems Need anything from anyone? Where is the lack of opportunity? If you can't get ahead, being so brilliant and, ohh, maybe it's an unwillingness to put forth the effort,,  ? Is that the reason?
I Wonder how the Vietnamese community who came here after the war, some with almost nothing in their pockets, and yet, they created a community of entrepreneurs. They became a big part of the shrimp industry.
The notion that the successful were handed a pile of cash by daddy is ridiculous. That dems are a lesser type of person is ridiculous. Look at the people you elect. How can you make such an assertion?
Look at where dems have been running things for fifty years. Blame it on the bubs?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 05:18:56

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 101

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.