LOL - yep!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Tappity tappity tap...
Reply #3 - 03/15/17 at 11:49:30

Yeah, ignore the Vault, and sure enough, no evidence. That's all you hafta do. Ignore the evidence and Whammo, no evidence.

The unwillingness to accept it as possible isn't unlike either party when it's Their Guy, even WHEN the evidence is impossible to ignore.
Hillary should have been prosecuted. The FBI admitted that but declined to Recommend it.
So,seeing the willingness of the FBI to play political ball, should we be surprised if they helped to try to shoot trump down?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-feds-phone-calls-obama-235690
Second, the FBI could also have asked for a so-called “pen register” or “trap and trace device,” which record only the parties involved in a phone call. These requests have a lower bar for approval.

While it's unknown whether any of these scenarios occurred, it's “very likely that the people in the Obama administration had access to the communication of senior Trump officials in the run-up to the election, because they have very, very broad authority,” said Cindy Cohn, executive director of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which has advocated for revising surveillance laws.

Even this bag of crap buncha lefties admit there is no proof that Trump did anything wrong, while the rank, and Boy, I Mean Rank, and Vile, err, File, left, act as IF he's been convicted of it all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-once-planned-to-pay-former-britis...

As much as the establishment hates trump, both sides, and Still nothing sticks, don't you have to see there's nothing there?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 03/15/17 at 11:57:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/15/17 at 11:49:30:
Yeah, ignore the Vault, and sure enough, no evidence. That's all you hafta do. Ignore the evidence and Whammo, no evidence.

The unwillingness to accept it as possible isn't unlike either party when it's Their Guy, even WHEN the evidence is impossible to ignore.
Hillary should have been prosecuted. The FBI admitted that but declined to Recommend it.
So,seeing the willingness of the FBI to play political ball, should we be surprised if they helped to try to shoot trump down?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-feds-phone-calls-obama-235690
Second, the FBI could also have asked for a so-called “pen register” or “trap and trace device,” which record only the parties involved in a phone call. These requests have a lower bar for approval.

While it's unknown whether any of these scenarios occurred, it's “very likely that the people in the Obama administration had access to the communication of senior Trump officials in the run-up to the election, because they have very, very broad authority,” said Cindy Cohn, executive director of the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which has advocated for revising surveillance laws.

Even this bag of crap buncha lefties admit there is no proof that Trump did anything wrong, while the rank, and Boy, I Mean Rank, and Vile, err, File, left, act as IF he's been convicted of it all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-once-planned-to-pay-former-britis...

As much as the establishment hates trump, both sides, and Still nothing sticks, don't you have to see there's nothing there?

You've missed the point completely.

It's not just about the wiretapping.  It's about tweety's complete incompetence and childish behavior.  

Sorry, but the POTUS is held to a higher standard.  He said he had proof, and he doesn't.  He out and out lied/parroted faux news.

Go ahead and spin it anyway you'd like - the man is not fit to serve.  No one in that position has any right to make those kinds of allegations with no proof.

End of story.

IP Logged
Papa Bear

Canada ... near the Motor City
Reply #5 - 03/15/17 at 12:03:49

T And T Garage wrote on 03/15/17 at 11:57:04:
the man is not fit to serve.

Our Canadian politics is getting as bad as yours ...
"Not fit to serve" is the best we can hope for... it goes down from there.

2011 Fox Orange S40 SOLD

Check out http://www.hogsforhospice.com/
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 03/15/17 at 12:07:42

If
Fit to Serve meant anything, Hillary would never have been a candidate, Obama would have been dragged out, kicking and screaming. You can say Trump is not fit to serve, but so far, he's no worse than I feared. He's certainly not Ending Status Quo or draining the swamp. What he is doing is setting up the Target for the attack by the Establishment that will destroy any hope of a Populist movement again. Strengthening the
Two Party System, which by all rights should have ceased to exist already.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 03/15/17 at 12:33:32

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/15/17 at 12:07:42:
If
Fit to Serve meant anything, Hillary would never have been a candidate, Obama would have been dragged out, kicking and screaming. You can say Trump is not fit to serve, but so far, he's no worse than I feared. He's certainly not Ending Status Quo or draining the swamp. What he is doing is setting up the Target for the attack by the Establishment that will destroy any hope of a Populist movement again. Strengthening the
Two Party System, which by all rights should have ceased to exist already.

I completely disagree.  What trump is doing is no different than shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is - at best - a distraction from the unadulterated corruption plagues our government.  We currently have legalized bribery in the form of citizen's united.

Why the heck do you think trump named who he did to his cabinet??  You think HE had anything to do with it??  I mean, the former head of exxon - literally worth half a trillion dollars to the russians - is now our secretary of state....

The corruption on a scale not seen in modern times.

Trump is not only not fit, he's not smart enough to know that everyone can see through right him.  Who else would have made public statements like he's made since he's been in office?  To mention just one - How can he not see the hypocrisy of what he (and so many on the right) said about Obama's vacations - and then spend over $12 million of our money on his (5) trips to marlago since taking office???

Yeah, I totally concede that hillary was not my first choice.  But let's not forget - SHE DIDN'T WIN.  Stop for just one second and look at what THIS GUY is doing.

If he's "no worse than you expected" then god help this country....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 03/15/17 at 12:55:12

Why the heck do you think trump named who he did to his cabinet??  You think HE had anything to do with it??

And yet, when I point out what They are doing, I'm a conspiracy theorist.

Nobody has seen Trump cooling his jets about how wonderful Putin is? I think Trump has been given the orders. I think he Thought he was gonna be the Decider.

Not about Communists.

http://consciouslifenews.com/verified-warnings-presidents-about-invisible-gov...

ogether, these historical leaders paint a pretty dire picture of our democracy, saying that the U.S. is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people” and this “invisible government is the true ruling power in our country.”

They go on to explain how a shadow government has been in control of the U.S. “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836).  “It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.” They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

We run around pointing at the Symptoms, the irregularities, and want to pound them down, and we don't see the Tumor that makes the bumps.
Trump is a puppet, too. Kennedy thought he was the Decider..
And I won't bother explaining the Reagan thing.. but he wasn't supposed to die.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #9 - 03/15/17 at 14:18:10

T And T Garage wrote on 03/15/17 at 10:44:51:
Hmm - still no evidence, huh?

How about that evidence revealing collusion between Trump & Russians?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 03/15/17 at 14:20:46

They Caint Fahnd Innee.

A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832) and U.S. Senator, from a speech given on May 27, 1836

Yeah, another Eeedeyut..

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #11 - 03/15/17 at 14:21:36

The military industrial complex needs the cold war back, that is why we have all the provocations with the Russians.  The dems are getting on boards as a half hearted attempt to be rid of a political opponent.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #12 - 03/15/17 at 14:24:54

Trump has proven he can't tell right from wrong.  He has no moral compass.  He is a Lying Sack of s***.  If I libeled someone, I could expect to be tried.   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 03/15/17 at 14:34:56

pg wrote on 03/15/17 at 14:18:10:
T And T Garage wrote on 03/15/17 at 10:44:51:
Hmm - still no evidence, huh?

How about that evidence revealing collusion between Trump & Russians?

Best regards,

LOL - I never tweeted about that.... oh, and also, I'm not president of the United States....

IP Logged
T And T Garage
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 03/15/17 at 14:36:08

pg wrote on 03/15/17 at 14:21:36:
The military industrial complex needs the cold war back, that is why we have all the provocations with the Russians.  The dems are getting on boards as a half hearted attempt to be rid of a political opponent.

Best regards,

Provocations??  I think the word you're looking for is Bro-mance.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 10:36:43

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Tappity tappity tap...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.