Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
ANOTHER non issue (Read 111 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: ANOTHER non issue
Reply #15 - 11/07/16 at 16:16:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/16 at 14:55:41:
Not surprisingly, yet again, you're making the victim of a corrupt system out to be the bad guy.

You can blame the shopkeeper for paying the
Protection money to the Mob, too.

It's not Trumps fault that in ORDER to be awarded licenses and such, bribes must be paid.
Rather than SEE THAT, you blame Him, instead of those who SELL INFLUENCE.
FRIKKEN WOW!!!!#

Trump wanted the Easy way out, that's why he bought them off. He didn't want to follow the rules, but he's the victim??? I'm sure there are plenty of people who have licenses that FOLLOWED THE RULES, but if you are all for taking the easy way out...  I guess you like cheaters then.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/07/16 at 16:26:44

You don't get it or you are so filled with hate that logic d oes  not matter.

When the People who either grant or DON'T GRANT license demand bribes, you BRIBE.

I know you are lying. Because the same attitude towards
The Rules changes, depending on topic.
Immigration? Kick your way in. The rules don't apply.
Billionaires are ALL CRIMINALS, according to you. They don't pay their fair share.

You're really something..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #17 - 11/07/16 at 16:38:07

The folks that need to read this likely won't, but here,anyway.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264746/fall-fbi-director-daniel-greenfield#.T...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 11/07/16 at 17:41:34

And Comey chose the cover-up. He laid out evidence of illegal actions and denied they were illegal.

And he pointed out that Should someone else find themselves in the same situation They would have No Reason to believe that They would Not be Prosecuted.

A few details the Gut Hooked Lefties are overlooking, because IF they choose to Honestly Evaluate the facts, they will be forced to admit the obvious.
She's guilty as sin.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #19 - 11/07/16 at 18:10:49

Do you watch  Football?

Do you lament that your  favorite team, seems to be getting more Penalties,
and  questionable  penalties,?

Do you understand the,  Betting  Spread ?

Who, can  totally influence the outcome of a game?
The  ‘Referees’.

Now tell me, when was the Last Time, a, ‘Referee’,
Was  Investigated, his  Tax return audited, his, spending checked, his ‘possessions’, checked. ?
GEE,    NEVER    !!!!!!!

But, EVERYONE,  has  Accepted  THIS   !!!!!

So, the Same, with  the  Clinton,
  "Kiss  My Azz, you will get  rewarded". !

OK, all that  believe the  Clinton's, are,  'Pure'   Stand up and  VOTE, for a  3rd  Term  of  B.O. (ante  Freedom),  policies.  !!!!!!

(Well, unless one is into, 'Shrooms')
Which explains a  lot !!!

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #20 - 11/07/16 at 18:24:44

LostArtist wrote on 11/07/16 at 16:16:12:
" ...  He didn't want to follow the rules ...".

Hello  ??????????

The,  "Rules",  are,   MADE UP,
by the the people that,  EXTORT !!!!

The People that are  ALLOWED, to  Extort.

The People that, are, granted, 'Special'. Privileges to,  EXTORT !

Here is a hint,  "do  NOT',  drive, with your eyes,  'CLOSED'.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 11/07/16 at 19:15:01

It doesn't MATTER that the people who are effectively SELLING the licenses and permits are Extorting Money from the People who are Owed a license or permit
Just BY following the Rules.
But that's not how it works.

That's what Trump wants to fix..

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 11/07/16 at 20:32:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/16 at 16:26:44:
You don't get it or you are so filled with hate that logic d oes  not matter.

When the People who either grant or DON'T GRANT license demand bribes, you BRIBE.

I know you are lying. Because the same attitude towards
The Rules changes, depending on topic.
Immigration? Kick your way in. The rules don't apply.
Billionaires are ALL CRIMINALS, according to you. They don't pay their fair share.

You're really something..

first, I'm not the one with hatred in his heart, you are. You've proved that time
and time again with your visible disdain for anyone who disagrees with you.  

I support our current immigration laws, that's all I've said about immigration. So I don't know where you get that, oh, probably the same place you get all your information, some little nothing conservative conspiracy website.

Again, I've never said ALL billionaires are criminals. I really like Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos, I dont' really know much about them all though, but I'm certain they aren't all criminals, that's just not logical. As to them not paying their fair share, some do, some don't, many, even the ones I like, have tax shelters and hire lawyers like Trump did to manage their taxes to maximize their profit, just like I'd expect them to do, within the boundaries of the tax code of course. But when a family does it, and ends up not owing money, because of Child credits or mortgage deduction or whatever, and when poor people just don't make enough money to pay taxes, the likes of Mitt Romney yell that they are bought and paid for by the Democrats (despite the fact the poor people statistically vote republican). I just don't believe in trickle down economics, I don't believe in blanket tax cuts. but sure, go ahead, make your assumptions.  

and no, Trump bribes to get out of trouble, under investigation in Floriday, "donate" under investigation in Texas, "donate"  want Clinton to show up at a wedding "donate"  , he's not bribing to just do business and normal, he's bribing to get special treatment, to get around the rules.  He loves bribing "In 2012, shortly after the WalMart bribery scandal broke, Donald Trump said that the U.S. anti-bribery law is a “horrible law”.  It “puts [the U.S.] at a huge disadvantage” because “every other country is doing it and we’re not allowed to.”"

http://www.newsroompanama.com/news/panama/bribery-part-cost-business

funny how we see corruption from completely different angles, you need to let go of all that hatred and fear, it's making you look at the world funny

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 11/07/16 at 20:35:09

MnSpring wrote on 11/07/16 at 18:24:44:
LostArtist wrote on 11/07/16 at 16:16:12:
" ...  He didn't want to follow the rules ...".

Hello  ??????????

The,  "Rules",  are,   MADE UP,
by the the people that,  EXTORT !!!!

The People that are  ALLOWED, to  Extort.

The People that, are, granted, 'Special'. Privileges to,  EXTORT !

Here is a hint,  "do  NOT',  drive, with your eyes,  'CLOSED'.

rich people make the rules, always have, their greed is their rule,

and just stop with eyes closed thing, I purposefully expose myself to conservative media ALL day long, I hear all the agenda, bias spin crap you do, I just see through it, by using critical thinking, probably something else you struggle with, you like a simple life, you like to keep everything either black or white, well, life isn't black and white, I see that, you don't

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 11/07/16 at 20:36:15

MnSpring wrote on 11/07/16 at 18:10:49:
 Do you watch  Football?

Do you lament that your  favorite team, seems to be getting more Penalties,
and  questionable  penalties,?

Do you understand the,  Betting  Spread ?

Who, can  totally influence the outcome of a game?
The  ‘Referees’.

Now tell me, when was the Last Time, a, ‘Referee’,
Was  Investigated, his  Tax return audited, his, spending checked, his ‘possessions’, checked. ?
GEE,    NEVER    !!!!!!!

But, EVERYONE,  has  Accepted  THIS   !!!!!

So, the Same, with  the  Clinton,
  "Kiss  My Azz, you will get  rewarded". !

OK, all that  believe the  Clinton's, are,  'Pure'   Stand up and  VOTE, for a  3rd  Term  of  B.O. (ante  Freedom),  policies.  !!!!!!

(Well, unless one is into, 'Shrooms')
Which explains a  lot !!!

you're freaking paranoid

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 11/07/16 at 20:44:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/16 at 17:41:34:
And Comey chose the cover-up. He laid out evidence of illegal actions and denied they were illegal.

And he pointed out that Should someone else find themselves in the same situation They would have No Reason to believe that They would Not be Prosecuted.

A few details the Gut Hooked Lefties are overlooking, because IF they choose to Honestly Evaluate the facts, they will be forced to admit the obvious.
She's guilty as sin.

that's NOT what he said, he said that there would be CONSEQUENCES, not prosecution, again, you all DON'T LISTEN.

he said, and these are his EXACT WORDS "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. "

so did she do something wrong, yes, is it criminal, well, not exactly. So intent may not matter in judging  the illegal part but it DOES matter in the sentencing part, ask any judge, that's why there's manslaughter vs murder homicides.  

again you all need to pay attention to the shades of gray in life, I know they can be minute and nuanced, but it's important so that you are fair and just in your judgement, again, release your fear and hatred

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 11/07/16 at 20:59:39

more bribery talk:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430266/donald-trump-bribery-politicians...

“I give to everybody. When they call, I give.” Yup, although more to the progressives, to implement the very policies he now complains are destroying the country."

notice the "destroying the country" verbage, a tell tale sign that this is from a "conservative" source

"No, my point is that Trump is a crony-capitalist pillar of the “broken system,” and his thumb has mainly been on the Democrats’ side of the scale. If he were to run against Hillary, it would be reasonable to ask which of them had contributed more to Hillary and her “progressive” causes. I couldn’t care less whether he’s indictable. I’m trying to understand how the consummate pro-Democrat insider gets to be electable — as a Republican, and in an election that’s supposed to be all about the outsiders. "

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/430266/donald-trump-bribery-politicians...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 11/07/16 at 21:59:12

pro-Democrat insider gets to be electable — as a Republican, and in an election that’s supposed to be all about the outsiders. "

I asked
What's different about her now?
How can he run against who he supported?

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 11/08/16 at 13:06:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/16 at 21:59:12:
pro-Democrat insider gets to be electable — as a Republican, and in an election that’s supposed to be all about the outsiders. "

I asked
What's different about her now?
How can he run against who he supported?

you think he actually gave much thought about "supporting" Clinton??  Clinton was famous, Trump wants to be in the IN crowd in NY, She was a popular NY Senator, He would have bought her off if she was republican just the same. He didn't care about actual issues, He's JUST THIS MONTH released his "contract" up until then he was depending on standard republican issues and his hyperbole to get him through. He's flip flopped more than a spatula at IHOP. It was just about popularity for him.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 11/08/16 at 18:25:40

You hate Trump so much, nothing is right. Everything is calculated, disingenuous. Ohh, but Hillary, good grief..

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 22:55:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › ANOTHER non issue

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.