SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: never worth it
Reply #30 - 06/16/16 at 17:20:47

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/16/16 at 14:02:25:
raydawg wrote on 06/16/16 at 12:54:28:
Paraquat wrote on 06/16/16 at 11:01:56:
I've posted before about how the government bought brand new F35's and then sold them to Egypt.

I've also posted saying NATO countries should stop manufacturing arms if they were so Hell bent on peace.

I guess the leaders want the profits from selling arms, but the safety at home... This is a lot like bringing the war to the home front.

--Steve

Ok, then you are good with the gubbermint taking away people's right to own weapons too?
Just because you have them does not mean you will use them.
I hope I never have to use my fire insurance, etc, but just in case, I purchase it.

Part of me wishes I could understand how you can make that leap of understanding. The rest of me is glad I can't.
How pointing out that Nations building and exporting weapons of War is counter to the Mission Statement of the U.N. and conflating that to mean The People shouldn't be able to get guns is beyond me.

Business 101 buddy.
Look here.
Ivan sell you one savage for 10 million and then retire.
Chances are I will have a very hard time selling one, but all I need is just sell one....

OR

I can thousands of them at a fair market value, and then retire.

Which model seems like the best chance to succeed?

Jets, bombs, etc, all commodities.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: never worth it
Reply #31 - 06/16/16 at 17:30:03

k, then you are good with the gubbermint taking away people's right to own weapons too?

You haven't explained how you conflate what he said with him being okay with taking the guns from Americans.
Your outlandish reach into what you call logic is ridiculous.
The U.N. supporting selling crappity smackING MILLIONS OF MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS  is Somehow correlated to citizens owning a few guns?
Dude, cut the end off an extension cord, strip it back a few inches, plug it in, apply the separated ends to each temple.
Hold, until you achieve consciousness..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/21/24 at 17:26:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › never worth it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.