Send Topic Print
never worth it (Read 173 times)
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: never worth it
Reply #15 - 06/15/16 at 14:11:21

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/15/16 at 13:03:02:
I'm not seeing attacks.

you must be blind or you have a very tolerant sense of attack, especially if you agree with it.

Webster said I eat sh!t

rawdawg called me sweetie, now I'm going to have nightmares.  Wink

you, yourself accused me of thinking democrats are precious, you're kidding right, LBJ was aweful, Carter was a well meaning do nothing, as is Obama (mostly, but Obama inherited a huge foreign policy crisis which he hasn't been able to fix) Bill Clinton got lucky (a lot)  and even so, democrats are often the BETTER choice, if just barely for a social liberal (live and let live), mainly because the hyperbole the right wing media talking heads resort to is simply absurd and utterly unbelievable, Hillary may not be what you want as a president, but the things they've called her and Obama over these last few years, is really borderline treasonous. They should be glad that Obama has thicker skin than Trump, Trump is already compiling his libel lawsuit hit list.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 06/15/16 at 14:18:27

Webster said I eat sh!t

Actually, I didn't. I was pointing out how sanctimonious you sounded, so much so you were so pure, your $hit don't stink. Haven't you heard that before?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 06/15/16 at 14:25:31

LostArtist wrote on 06/15/16 at 14:11:21:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/15/16 at 13:03:02:
I'm not seeing attacks.

you must be blind or you have a very tolerant sense of attack, especially if you agree with it.

Webster said I eat sh!t

I think it's more hyperbole.

ou must put your $hit on apple pie cause it don't stink! Bit full of yourself aren't you Lost?

Just what are these awe-inspiring thoughts and solutions that only you have the mental capabilities to understand? Please, condesend to us peasants and show us just a fraction of your genius.

############

You seem focused on what you can get all butthurt over, and OBLIVIOUS to the opportunities to express what we, the unwashed, so Desperately Need to know.
I don't see many of the millions of complex ideas to resolve the problems.

rawdawg called me sweetie, now I'm going to have nightmares.  Wink

########
Well, Peaches, sometimes people Just like to get a bit of a dig in. Give him some slack, he Is Still in search of his much needed GL,

########

Typically, unless someone Starts with

I am independent or libertarian, and they start ripping the bubs, I figure they are dems. State your position, e k se someone will be guessing. Why would ANYONE guess the minority position?

you, yourself accused me of thinking democrats are precious, you're kidding right, LBJ was aweful, Carter was a well meaning do nothing, as is Obama (mostly, but Obama inherited a huge foreign policy crisis which he hasn't been able to fix) Bill Clinton got lucky (a lot)  and even so, democrats are often the BETTER choice, if just barely for a social liberal (live and let live), mainly because the hyperbole the right wing media talking heads resort to is simply absurd and utterly unbelievable, Hillary may not be what you want as a president, but the things they've called her and Obama over these last few years, is really borderline treasonous. They should be glad that Obama has thicker skin than Trump, Trump is already compiling his libel lawsuit hit list.  

they've called her and Obama over these last few years, is really borderline treasonous.

And just how much criticism of Our ELECTED leaders is allowed?
When did the founders say that for the People to talk bad, make accusations of bad behaviour, and that's Treason?

Odd, and I see what they have done is Past the line.

Im curious about what you thought about Ron Paul ..

Now, this took a while. I won't appreciate it not getting the respect of being answered.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #18 - 06/15/16 at 14:26:01

pg wrote on 06/15/16 at 03:02:02:
Warmongering, how about Barry being the longest sitting wartime president in American history?  Yes, that is correct he earned that distinction.

And the biggest arms dealer.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 06/15/16 at 14:52:07

What other simplistic claims will you be making? You do realize how far from the narrative that stuff is, right?  There's a chance that i s almost treasonous, just pointing out the Facts.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #20 - 06/15/16 at 16:00:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/15/16 at 14:52:07:
What other simplistic claims will you be making? You do realize how far from the narrative that stuff is, right?

Claims, no more claims.  

What narrative might that be?

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 06/15/16 at 16:02:14

For what its worth....

LA, I hope you stick around.
Yes, it can get snidely.
However, is that enough reason to be silenced?

I am a believer in the truth of Jesus.
I get all sorts of snide remarks, fairy tails, etc....
But why would I, or should I, let someone live in my mind rent free?

I use to love listening to Christopher Hitchens talk about religion, before he passed.
I think he was more agnostic, than atheist, but he was extremely thoughtful, well reasoned, and I welcomed the challenge to my faith/belief.
I sure as heck don't want to believe in something that is shallow, or so weak it can't stand to the scrutiny of inspection... this is what we are seeing in politics today.
Name calling, assertions, distortions, and absolving of themselves.
He asked questions I couldn't answer, yet, I had answer he couldn't understand either....

So please reconsider, all POV are valid and WORTHY, and should never be deleted, silenced, or censored..... IF we hold ourselves to the standards,  we impose on others.
Its crazy that our schools of so called higher learning have broken their own rules of tolerance.
If we allow all speak, no matter how ugly, to be spoken, it will soon reveal what is true and sustainable, or that which has to be constantly changed, amended, or altered, in order to satisfy the scrutiny and challenge to its truth.

Think about it, OK?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 06/15/16 at 16:22:25

He came in, got all butthurt, blamed people who were just treating him like everyone else, and, while Claiming to have bunches of good answers, has yet to answer any questions or explain Why my reply was not sufficient...
I am a Constitutional Conservative. The Answers need to be constitutional. Or, I'm gonna be pointing out how UnAmerican they are, like the notion that criticizing the treasonous actions of Bammy and Hillary as treasonous is ludicrous.

Wanna rassle me? Read it.. learn it, appreciate it.
Ray is right, hear everyone, not just the precious butthurt few.
Besides, it's not My fault they sat on a pole.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 06/15/16 at 18:58:10

nah, ya don't deserve it ....  

sorry I'm not jumping every two seconds to answer you, I do have a job, but yeah, I'm not going to answer you anyway, mainly just to get my dig in....

since you don't respect my time, you know doing real life things, I'm not going to respect your questions, jumping all over me before I even get a chance to look at the site again...  so, nah, ya don't deserve it

oh, and for the record, Web, now I'm being sanctimonious

but you're always right anyway so I'm not going to bother you no mo' you got it all figured out and know exactly who to blame for everything so have at it hoss.

bye bye now

Kiss

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 06/15/16 at 19:06:50

Mm mm. Mmwaaaaah.

IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #25 - 06/15/16 at 19:14:09

This country cannot function without war. It is what my mother would call a " nessecary evil ". Not always being called a war, just a police action , how else are we going to sell and ship all those arms. It's a business that no one wants to talk about or doesn't want it to be talked about. So just go to work and follow the pursuit of happiness/ignorance !

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Ruttly
Serious Thumper

Thumpers Rule

Manteca , CA
Reply #26 - 06/15/16 at 19:18:14

There you go again Justin , how do you do it? Wow his panties are waay too tight ! LMFAO

The Topic Terminator
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 06/16/16 at 11:01:56

I've posted before about how the government bought brand new F35's and then sold them to Egypt.

I've also posted saying NATO countries should stop manufacturing arms if they were so Hell bent on peace.

I guess the leaders want the profits from selling arms, but the safety at home... This is a lot like bringing the war to the home front.

--Steve

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #28 - 06/16/16 at 12:54:28

Paraquat wrote on 06/16/16 at 11:01:56:
I've posted before about how the government bought brand new F35's and then sold them to Egypt.

I've also posted saying NATO countries should stop manufacturing arms if they were so Hell bent on peace.

I guess the leaders want the profits from selling arms, but the safety at home... This is a lot like bringing the war to the home front.

--Steve

Ok, then you are good with the gubbermint taking away people's right to own weapons too?
Just because you have them does not mean you will use them.
I hope I never have to use my fire insurance, etc, but just in case, I purchase it.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 06/16/16 at 14:02:25

raydawg wrote on 06/16/16 at 12:54:28:
Paraquat wrote on 06/16/16 at 11:01:56:

--Steve

Ok, then you are good with the gubbermint taking away people's right to own weapons too?
Just because you have them does not mean you will use them.
I hope I never have to use my fire insurance, etc, but just in case, I purchase it.

Part of me wishes I could understand how you can make that leap of understanding. The rest of me is glad I can't.
How pointing out that Nations building and exporting weapons of War is counter to the Mission Statement of the U.N. and conflating that to mean The People shouldn't be able to get guns is beyond me.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 17:18:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › never worth it

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.