Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
I hate to say this.........BUT. (Read 258 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: I hate to say this.........BUT.
Reply #15 - 06/04/16 at 06:45:29

Web, I must commend you Sir, very well presented arguments!

I must ask those too, who choose context, but use wholesale, in thinking it proves reason to their POV.

What do we call "Safe Zones" on campuses where freedom of thought and challenge to these ideas, should be welcomed?

Again, I ask, what ever happened to sensibility and a idea, belief, that could stand on its own merit without propping up considerations or hiding within barriers?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 06/04/16 at 07:19:33

Hoover dam, failing for over fifty years.

Change we need, sure, but change to hurt America?
It's not gonna Be made easy by Me. They are Importing Muslims.
And they don't Like Christians. They KILL them, And faggots, too, but the Left says
We Must PROVE we are blind to differences and So Inclusive that we will bring them in.
Is anyone actually that crappity smackING stupid?
When the news reports start rolling in, IF they will even allow the news out, about Muslims raping our women and helping us solve the transgender problem, I Still won't be seen as reasonable.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 06/04/16 at 07:25:00

I have a 6ft brick wall around my back yard...  Twice a year, I have to go over it to clean around my water meter...
If I can go over it with a 20lb weedwacker in hand, so can a criminal...
I have deadbolts on my doors... if I call 911, they will come, knock,.. and if no answer they will bash the door open in 5 seconds.
They do stop people and animals from just wandering in or cutting across my yard...
...but, safety and security?...
Most bikes have a lock on the steering stem... it can be broken loose in 5 seconds too...

The Berlin wall was 20 miles,... not 2,000... our entire military couldn't guard 2,000 miles...
Nepalitano said it best,.. "Show me a 50ft wall, and I'll sow you a 51ft ladder...

All you "like minded idiot, moron" Conservatives think you can fix things with bumper sticker slogans... "Build the Wall"...
You'll need to guard a few 1,000 miles of coastline while your at it...
Can you fathom the amount of resources and manpower it would take?...
We'll need more immigration to man the guard towers...   Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsPtfiQKT5I

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 06/04/16 at 07:35:34

When you're injured and got several wounds, you start with what hurts worse.Seal off where Most of the damage is coming in at. You people don't Want to be reasonable and pretend We aren't.  The rule of 80/20, look it up.
Solve 80%of the problem,
Hey, I have an idea!
Lets Allow the border patrol agents to actually Do their JOBS,,
I don't need a wall. I need the president to Stop ordering a stand down. How he even did it, idk.

The absolute ignorance required to keep pretending it's about the bubs wanting cheap labor,  but what about minimum wage?
And
For gods sake SOMEONE ANSWER THIS
How much unemployment is necessary to be able to hire cheap labor?
And, if the people who MAKE UP THE COUNTRY are too broke to buy your nuts, what Good is the cheapest labor?

Am I the only one who Remembers the treaty illegally signed by Bush, Vicente Fox and the Canadian PM?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 06/04/16 at 08:25:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/04/16 at 07:35:34:
The absolute ignorance required to keep pretending it's about the bubs wanting cheap labor,  but what about minimum wage?
And
And, if the people who MAKE UP THE COUNTRY are too broke to buy your nuts, what Good is the cheapest labor?  

I like a 99 cent burger as much as the next guy,.. but, I'll pay a $1.29 for one.
We won't raise the minimum wage because it will hurt small business?...
What does this tell you?...  Small business is dependant on low wage employment.  The very thing we are complaining about.
Raising the minimum wage, not only helps minimum wage workers.
...a rising tide lifts all boats...

The negative here,... can be lower valuation of the dollar, which hurts fixed income and savings.
More dollars in circulation equals lower value to the currency.
The way to offset this is to pull down the top income earners a bit.
Top earners wages have increased four-fold while the rest of us have stagnated or declined...
Income disparity is the root of the problem.

JMHO... I have my shield held overhead,... let the arrows fly...  Grin

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/04/16 at 08:38:17

Serowbot wrote on 06/04/16 at 07:25:00:
I have a 6ft brick wall around my back yard...  Twice a year, I have to go over it to clean around my water meter...
If I can go over it with a 20lb weedwacker in hand, so can a criminal...
I have deadbolts on my doors... if I call 911, they will come, knock,.. and if no answer they will bash the door open in 5 seconds.
They do stop people and animals from just wandering in or cutting across my yard...
...but, safety and security?...
Most bikes have a lock on the steering stem... it can be broken loose in 5 seconds too...

The Berlin wall was 20 miles,... not 2,000... our entire military couldn't guard 2,000 miles...
Nepalitano said it best,.. "Show me a 50ft wall, and I'll sow you a 51ft ladder...

All you "like minded idiot, moron" Conservatives think you can fix things with bumper sticker slogans... "Build the Wall"...
You'll need to guard a few 1,000 miles of coastline while your at it...
Can you fathom the amount of resources and manpower it would take?...
We'll need more immigration to man the guard towers...   Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsPtfiQKT5I

Well then Sew, I expect you to never lock your bike, car or front door then.

Your feeble defense is nonsense, absolute nonsense. Barriers stop people. Everyone? No, of course not. Is that any reason not to? Do you think welfare helps everyone? No, but would you say well since it's not 100% effective, we shouldn't do it? Defending stupidity just makes you look stupid. Just say the truth, since Trump's pushing the idea, you have to be against it based soley on that.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/04/16 at 08:50:51

I like a 99 cent burger as much as the next guy,.. but, I'll pay a $1.29 for one.

No, you won't. That's a fact, you won't. You say you will, and you'll support that for a while since you're basically paying to make a political statement, but in the end, just like you do now, price will factor into your decisions and you'll make adjustments that will cost jobs because millions of others will do the same.

Increasing minimum wages to arbitrary amounts is one of best examples of the blind stupidity required to be a liberal.

Here's my arrow aimed at you: you wish a policy produce the desired results, but you ignore the fact your own actions prove the outcome is never going to happen. But you push on and to hell with the damage you inflict. As long as you feel better about yourself.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #22 - 06/04/16 at 09:09:22

You havin' a bad day, Web?... Grin

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 06/04/16 at 10:14:48

Serowbot wrote on 06/04/16 at 09:09:22:

Huh?????

Why, because he differs in belief than you?

Why do you feel the need to assign a passive/aggressive remark to someone, does it help your argument or self esteem?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 06/04/16 at 10:32:59

Serowbot wrote on 06/04/16 at 08:25:36:
And

The point is we have millions of unemployed. And the Left pretend that the Reason why the border isn't protected is to ALLOW a source of cheap labor, and the Bubs demand that.

How many unemployed people are needed to provide a pool to draw from in Order to Get cheap labor?
That is a real question.

I'll wait, then add.

What does this tell you?...  Small business is dependant on low wage employment.  The very thing we are complaining about.

The negative here,... can be lower valuation of the dollar, which hurts fixed income and savings.
Top earners wages have increased four-fold while the rest of us have stagnated or declined...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #25 - 06/04/16 at 11:35:07

raydawg wrote on 06/04/16 at 10:14:48:

Huh?????

Why do you feel the need to assign a passive/aggressive remark to someone, does it help your argument or self esteem?

Why do you feel the need to butt in with your armchair psychology?... and accuse me of being passive/aggressive?...
Isn't that rather passive/ aggressive of you?... Undecided

I asked about Web,.. because he is usually more refined in his rebuttals...  
Today, he has included a series of "stupid, idiot, and moron" comments... I know him to be better than that...
Maybe just watching too many Trump rally news clips... Huh

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 06/04/16 at 11:41:21

Yep, this morning I was. Just work stuff spilling over. But, trip to couple motorcycle shops and bought a new reel for my travel rod that stores nicely on my bike and all is right with the world again. Time for some bike fishing.

However, you're still wrong as you can be, that hasn't changed. Society does not really want McDonalds workers earning enough to live on. That's a disaster waiting to happen. These are transition jobs, not careers.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #27 - 06/04/16 at 11:49:56

Serowbot wrote on 06/04/16 at 11:35:07:
raydawg wrote on 06/04/16 at 10:14:48:

Huh?????

Why do you feel the need to butt in with your armchair psychology?... and accuse me of being passive/aggressive?...
Isn't that rather passive/ aggressive of you?... Undecided

I asked about Web,.. because he is usually more refined in his rebuttals...  
Today, he has included a series of "stupid, idiot, and moron" comments... I know him to be better than that...
Maybe just watching too many Trump rally news clips... Huh

Nope, sorry you can't tell the diff.
And it's not a butt hurt free zone yet, and if it posted its free game....

So anyway, you wait till your boat sinks then start bailing, if that works for you, great....
You can just call it a submarine  Kiss

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #28 - 06/04/16 at 14:20:04

Heh

While you guys were flingin' insults at one another I got another couple of rows of blocks up on my wall. Metaphorically speaking of course.

I don't expect Trump OR Hillary to build it for me.  Sad

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 06/04/16 at 14:40:23

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/04/16 at 10:32:59:
Serowbot wrote on 06/04/16 at 08:25:36:
And

The point is we have millions of unemployed. And the Left pretend that the Reason why the border isn't protected is to ALLOW a source of cheap labor, and the Bubs demand that.

How many unemployed people are needed to provide a pool to draw from in Order to Get cheap labor?
That is a real question.

I'll wait, then add.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 17:02:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › I hate to say this.........BUT.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.