The fix is in..... (Read 32 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
The fix is in.....
06/06/16 at 18:04:16

So, God just declared Hillary has enough super D's to push her to be the first ever woman prez candidate.....

Golly, right before California has a chance to speak up.

Folks, our system must be a laughing stock of this world  Embarrassed

Why anybody still wants to look to us for commerce, leadership, etc, escapes me.
Can we just turn out the lights now and let the next occupants try?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: The fix is in.....
Reply #1 - 06/06/16 at 19:31:56

I declared Hillary Next when she backed off and allowed bammy to have it. She was the front runner, but bammy could accomplish more of the globalist goals. Look at the wars he, Mr. Peace Prize, has us in,and the Left don't CARE!  If Bush was driving, the Left would be SCREAMING about what we are doing and the economy. Nobody is as fickle as they.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #2 - 06/06/16 at 19:54:15

I wonder what happens next.....
Cut the pie into four pieces?
I don't think the Bernheads will go away peacefully. They will be a major thorn in Hilary's side if she moves right, which I am pretty certain she will do.
What about the moral majority and Bushwhacker conservatives....
Where do they go?
And finally, what about the Trumpsters?
I still don't think their motivation is HIM, no, but more of a libertarian and PC tired folk....
Where do they go if Hillary wins?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 06/06/16 at 20:13:42

if Hillary wins?

So, even though everyone has seen how Amazing the results have been, how Amazing the Stupor Delegates have been, supporting the pregnant dog , and, regardless of the Actual Results, she wins,,, gee, whoda seen it coming? Except for Me,, several years ago.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 06/07/16 at 03:44:01

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/06/16 at 20:13:42:
if Hillary wins?

So, even though everyone has seen how Amazing the results have been, how Amazing the Stupor Delegates have been, supporting the pregnant dog , and, regardless of the Actual Results, she wins,,, gee, whoda seen it coming? Except for Me,, several years ago.

Dude.... you need attention or a hug?

I was referring re: IF, the FBI decided her fate otherwise.....
Not sheep.
OK.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/07/16 at 05:24:33

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. It sounded good inside my head at the moment.

I'm looking at it as If her winning is a foregone conclusion.
It's not impossible that she shat her nest, but what I really suspect is the Investigation will not yield Actionable results.
But, that doesn't mean that they aren't gathering information to use to twist her arm with later.
Think Hoover didn't?

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 19:42:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The fix is in.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.