All I have left to do...is a lot...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Bathroom Vigilantes
Reply #46 - 05/19/16 at 12:27:20

"Don't hear too many stories about nuns having their way with little alter boys do we?... "
Men and boys are just as often molested and raped. You don't ever hear about, because they are afraid to come forward due to the fact that it proves them less manly.

Just as often..... Holy Textiles Batman, we're gonna need more yellow flags!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 05/19/16 at 12:28:33

DesertRat wrote on 05/19/16 at 09:14:50:
Mark,
you are propagating weakness ... and are seriously brainwashed ...

No on both counts.

IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #48 - 05/19/16 at 12:37:44

Mark, I almost feel bad for you. You are so blind to the real world around you. But hey, ignorance is bliss. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #49 - 05/19/16 at 12:38:29

actually you are Mark ... any simple research into indigenous cultures proves your rebuttal false ...

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 05/19/16 at 12:45:11

Rayven wrote on 05/19/16 at 12:37:44:
Mark, I almost feel bad for you. You are so blind to the real world around you. But hey, ignorance is bliss. Roll Eyes

The fact you actually believe males and females are raped and sexually assaulted at the same rate pretty much says you are not just blind but delusional. Do you make up $hit like this all the time or is this just a red letter day for you?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 05/19/16 at 12:47:25

DesertRat wrote on 05/19/16 at 12:38:29:
actually you are Mark ... any simple research into indigenous cultures proves your rebuttal false ...

oh geez.....indigenous cultures crap......  Yea, because there's a direct correlation between tribes running around peeing behind trees and perverts crusing Targets....

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #52 - 05/19/16 at 13:00:56

WebsterMark wrote on 05/19/16 at 12:27:20:
Just as often..... Holy Textiles Batman, we're gonna need more yellow flags!

It is FACT Mark ...

There are MILLIONS in the male population that are walking around as SURVIVORS of male on male and female on male sexual abuse ...

1 in 6 men,  US male population: 151.8 million x 1/6 = 25 MILLION plus, and that's just in the USA ...

You need to take a bunch of PSY classes, and a bunch more on human sexual behavior patterns ... not only that, you need to read up on gender equality, both the male and female side ... and grab a Bible and start reading while you're at it ...

with all the religious and secular data on sexual abuse, and you still deny this ???

IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #53 - 05/19/16 at 13:08:20

YES RAT!!!!!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #54 - 05/19/16 at 13:18:24

It is FACT Mark ...

There are MILLIONS in the male population that are walking around as SURVIVORS of male on male and female on male sexual abuse ...

1 in 6 men,  US male population: 151.8 million x 1/6 = 25 MILLION plus, and that's just in the USA ...

You need to take a bunch of PSY classes, and a bunch more on human sexual behavior patterns ... not only that, you need to read up on gender equality, both the male and female side ... and grab a Bible and start reading while you're at it ...

with all the religious and secular data on sexual abuse, and you still deny this ???

Oh, great big bull$hit flag! 1 in 6 men have not been raped. Now, given liberals tendencies to expand meanings of words so as to reach epidemic proportions, have 1 in 6 men ever felt demeaned by a woman? Well, hell yea.  

And besides, Raven's ridiculous comment was equal numbers.

Let me ask you Rat; what the % of gay men in the general population in the US? Don't look up anything, just tell me what you think it is, real quick after you read this.

I'm heading out the door, check back later.

Golly, hope I don't get raped by some frisky chick....

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #55 - 05/19/16 at 13:36:07

WebsterMark wrote on 05/19/16 at 13:18:24:
Oh, great big bull$hit flag! 1 in 6 men have not been raped. Now, given liberals tendencies to expand meanings of words so as to reach epidemic proportions, have 1 in 6 men ever felt demeaned by a woman? Well, hell yea.  

And besides, Raven's ridiculous comment was equal numbers.

Let me ask you Rat; what the % of gay men in the general population in the US? Don't look up anything, just tell me what you think it is, real quick after you read this.

I'm heading out the door, check back later.

WOW ... full of red herring

... the same can be said for women and men on the receiving end of demeaning behavior from BOTH sexes ...

it's a HUMAN on HUMAN situation ... stop trying to split this as a gender specific issue ... it is not ...

IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #56 - 05/19/16 at 13:40:01

Raven's ridiculous comment was equal numbers.

My name has a y after the a, just an fyi.

They may not be equal numbers, but that does not mean that it doesn't happen. More men do not come out and report being molested or raped due to the fact that it not only makes them appear less manly if they are raped by a woman or a man, but also causes some conflict inside themselves about feeling that they are not a homosexual when they were raped by a man, or when a gay man reports a rape he probably deserved it because he's gay. Also, it is perceived more times than not, that if a young boy is approached for sex by a female teacher, babysitter, counselor or coach that it is a "high five" moment, when in reality that is also rape.

I have to ask, what is it like to sit upon your high horse, know everything and consistently put people down for your own short comings?

As for this comment...WOW... I wish no harm come to you or your family, but god forbid if something along these lines ever does, I hope you feel great remorse for this very insulating and degrading comment to any human who has survived such an encounter.

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #57 - 05/19/16 at 14:35:42

Mark works for the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministries_of_Nineteen_Eighty-Four#Ministry_of_...

His job  -

Quote:
Propaganda is a form of biased communication, aimed at promoting or demoting certain views, perceptions or agendas. Propaganda is often associated with the psychological mechanisms of influencing and altering the attitude of a population toward a specific cause, position or political agenda in an effort to form a consensus to a standard set of belief patterns.

Propaganda is information that is not impartial and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (perhaps lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information presented.

Today the term propaganda is associated with a manipulative and jingoistic approach, but propaganda historically was a neutral descriptive term.

His tool box - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #58 - 05/19/16 at 15:07:16

Hey.....
Can someone rape me.....
At this stage of life it's just a way to tell I am still alive, AND, maybe we can sheit, and get off the pot.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #59 - 05/19/16 at 15:29:03

I get to choose when I ride, where I ride. Might I ride through an area where everyone hates bikes and throws bricks at them?
Possibly, but it hasn't happened yet, at least, not to me. A guy I knew did have stuff thrown at him, cracked the case, dripping oil..
The potential for danger is a given. Some places, some activities, our perception of an inherent danger has been with us even as children. The recent hoopla about using a public restroom, and Suddenly it's seen as such a potentially dangerous thing? Where do you think these people have Been going? Why should we expect to see any change in the behavior of people who need to pee? I don't understand why anyone would change how they respect others because Now it's a topic of discussion all over the place. What do people think? Why the hysteria? MUST we have a federal involvement to help people decide what door to go through?

Pervs and creeps have been around forever. If you have a kid with you who needs to go, maybe you should go, too. Might hafta stand outside the door,, .

There's no reason to believe that the restroom is SUDDENLY dangerous. The people who make up society were here and using restrooms Before the hoopla. It's looking like much ado about nothing. Someone said something about
What's Really going on that this is a distraction from?

The media was All, 24/7 Michael Jackson, pedo accusations, on and on and on,,, while in Florida, there was a meeting of global power brokers. That was not publicized more than a whisper.
Why would EVERY news channel be covering the exact same thing? When the market is saturated with hot dogs, be the one who offers diversification. You know, the same concept that the left see as necessary for society. Be the one who offers the Other perspective, be the one who provides an alternative to every other News outlet.

But , Nooo, they were in lock step.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:05:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Bathroom Vigilantes

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.