Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
We never said No boots on the ground... (Read 56 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
We never said No boots on the ground...
05/11/16 at 05:34:23

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-w2By1yGAA

And they stand there and lie, and I guess some people are goofy enough to not know they are lying. How many times did You hear Obama say
No boots on the ground in Syria? More than ten,, maybe he forgot...
As IF we have some Right to oust Assad.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: We never said No boots on the ground...
Reply #1 - 05/11/16 at 15:37:28

They're advisers, they do not constitute boots on the ground.....   Roll Eyes

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 05/11/16 at 15:47:04

You're hilarious, and yet, you don't constitute a comedian.
How is that even possible?

So, if, no, When, some of those advisors become bullet sponges, will the fact that someone had the temerity to kill OUR troops be used as justification for sending more?

How are we, in any way, right, to be in Syria?
Would it be true if Bush was president?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #3 - 05/12/16 at 03:16:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/11/16 at 15:47:04:
You're hilarious, and yet, you don't constitute a comedian.
How is that even possible?

Shocked

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/12/16 at 05:22:35

I think you quoted him and knew it was, well, not a Lie, cuz, well, he wouldn't Lie,  coff, coff... and I did nearly laugh out loud, because of how they slither into things.. yeah, ohh, they are not troops, per se, just Advisors..

And what business do we have THERE? If it was Bush's doings the left would be screaming.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/14/16 at 10:42:02

Watching this be avoided is kinda funny.
We marched into Iraq, because of 9/11, no, scratch that,

WMDs, uhhh, nope, nothing there, which surprised me. I figured we would at least plant something to Find,, but , no. Alas, we stayed and finished saving those people from a bad man. Boy, aren't they better off now?
And let's not forget that Saddam was our guy, once upon a time, and became very unpopular once he started making noises about selling oil and Not accepting dollars in payment.

And what caused the uprising against Gaddafi? Has anyone else bothered to go look at what life was like there before we went and saved them? He, too, foolishly believed he could sell his oil how he wanted. And, in our fervor to see those peoples lives improved, we bombed the world's Largest irrigation system into oblivion.
Try reality, it's uncomfortable, but it is honest.

And,here we are,,once again, the media and pols pumping Americans full of crap, and the very same geniuses who say
How stupid do they think we are?
Continue to prove just how gullible they are.
We have exactly Zero business in Syria stirring up a rebellion against Assad.

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #6 - 05/14/16 at 13:53:11

Both sides of the aisle are past masters at stirring up a "War For Fun and Profit"....    One of my grandfather's friends had been a Marine in the 1920s fighting "bandits" in Central America (read protecting American business interest.)        In the late 1940s one business leader (and later a Secretary of Defense) was quoted "What's good for GM is good for the country."
Quoting my grandfather... "We have the very best government that money can buy..."

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/14/16 at 15:46:59

Smedley Buttler
War is a Racket

Excerpt, and, he states
TRUTHFULNESS requires that he says it.

Smedley Butler on Interventionism
-- Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933, by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.
War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.
I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.
It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.
I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.
During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.

But, just keep believing in what you are told. Then, you can stand in front of God and pretend that you had no idea what you were being lied to about.

Be deceived by no man.

Sound familiar? Hiding from the truth is willful ignorance. The Bible doesn't discuss Keynesian economics.

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #8 - 05/14/16 at 17:57:31

we had to cull the herd Justin ...

at the behest of the WEALTHY ...

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:47:24

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › We never said No boots on the ground...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.