Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Feeding the beast...... (Read 243 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Feeding the beast......
Reply #15 - 05/06/16 at 19:31:46

Golly, and bot thinks Hillary and her staff being investigated by the FBI is not a circus act?
Yeah, yeah, I got it, just a witch hunt.....
But that excuse fails, even a blind man can see the witch, so the hunt should be over by now  Roll Eyes

I know you don't understand bot, but you are more responsible for Trump than Jerry.
One day you might awaken, but it might be too late.  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 05/06/16 at 19:39:28

Yeah, but what have you got that's substantive?

ou see the mob mentality of these raucous demonstrators and it is not much of a leap to associate them with his opposition, re: Hillary, by default.

So, the Violence is owned by the left, not Trump... hmmmm. Now how can that Be?

Trump IS ( supported and, in spite of his lack of decorum, seen as Better than the other options   )because the System systematically SHAT on and destroyed Ron Paul. People are PISSTAWFF about the things that are made clearly and unavoidably obvious by the graphs so neatly presented above.
And Who do the bubs want gone? Trump.
Why? Because they are scared he will upset status quo.

We have been being invaded from the south for decades.
The left have consistently and persistently blamed the EEEEVIL bubs, who want cheap labor. Yet, not ONE THING CHANGED while Slick Willey sat at the desk.
And how many unemployed people do you want to be able to get cheap labor?
When does stupid stop being an excuse?
And if someone Wants to challenge the points I made earlier, get after it. If you have not seen the pictures of soldiers in the poppy fields, you're not paying attention.

Not one of you has EVER bothered to explain why Henry Ford was wrong, and I've thrown that gauntlet until it's worn through.
But
I
I
I
Am the one who won't answer the questions.

You're educated, Jerry. You don't have an excuse for not knowing what the fed is or how we are complicit in the opium.
It's right in front of us, man. And you're old enough to remember Iran Contra. Is there something that has changed that would make me believe that we couldn't still be doing that?
Has anyone even bothered to see if there's any merit to what I say?
And people say

How stupid do they think we are?

And that's been asked and answered, and well exploited.

Ohh, look, my sentences aren't clear.
I haven't really figured out what Ray was even trying to say.
More rant than points made.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #17 - 05/06/16 at 22:46:40

raydawg wrote on 05/06/16 at 19:31:46:
Golly, and bot thinks Hillary and her staff being investigated by the FBI is not a circus act?

Who's running that circus?... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 05/07/16 at 08:12:13

Serowbot wrote on 05/06/16 at 22:46:40:
raydawg wrote on 05/06/16 at 19:31:46:

Who's running that circus?... Huh

Yes, a poor victim of conspiracy, that card is getting tattered, eh?
You fault me for thinking her complicit when she travels with carnival and juggles the truth under the same big tent the clowns use, HA....

Wake up, smell the coffee bro!

We will never fix this crap until we quit paying for entrance....

We need either more parties, as the two party system is corrupt and broke, even tho you only see one party fault, or no party affiliation, which is what I favor....
Boy that would make all the clowns stand alone  Grin

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 05/07/16 at 08:34:28

Don't get me wrong,.. I do believe both parties are corrupted by money, and beholdin' to their big donors...
501 non-profits, and calling corporations people, has made this much worse...
I would like to see elections limited to private donations, and those donations limited to $1,000... Corporations are not people and cannot donate... 501's gotten rid of altogether.  Lobbying limited to unpaid private causes...

... but,... this "investigation" is an investigation in search of a crime.
They haven't found one yet...
That is, by definition, a witch hunt...

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #20 - 05/07/16 at 08:36:42

This will be the dirtiest campaign in US history.  Mud slinging and "dirty tricks". Rumor mongering and libel will be everyday conversation.  Issues are/will be ignored in battle to destroy the opponent's personality.
It's my opinion that the Republican party's "establishment" reluctance to support Mr. Trump will doom the party's chances to win the White House .     Conversely, many members of the Democrat party are sworn to "work as hard as possible to defeat Donald Trump".      Hilary comes into this dragging negative baggage dating back to the early 1970s.  Scandals and questions regarding every aspect of her life and political career will be under public scrutiny for her entire term in office.  Her term in office will be more continuous than Nixon's.   Wall Street connections, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, political contributions from foreign sources, election fraud during these primaries, private email servers, party "super delegates" who support her who are registered lobbyist,   etc. etc. etc.         "It's the corruption, Stupid."    Cool
Business as usual in Washington D.C.  Roll Eyes 

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #21 - 05/07/16 at 08:40:27

If you notice, most all of the anti Trump noise basically boils down to criticism of his personality and little to do with his proposals.
Maybe it has to do with my job, but I am used to showmen in a courtroom who, when outside of that arena, are very calculating and thoughtful people.
There is no question that Trump is bombastic in the showman environment.  But I can't believe that when behind closed doors, and contemplating a multi million dollar deal, or other important matter, that he's anything  but a very careful and analytical mind.
Being an actor ( spelled "Reagan") for a living doesn't mean that those skills carry over into one's contemplative and business lives.
A part of the skill of communication is to exaggerate your statements, for effect and attention.  Of course no one is going to deport 11 million Mexicans.  But such carefully planned exaggeration brings home the point of illegal immigration.
So I don't give much credence to the criticisms of his personality, because I don't think we'll even know the real Trump unless we are fortunate to be one of his family, close business associates, or advisers.  Not one of those people has come out against him.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 05/07/16 at 11:27:40

Serowbot wrote on 05/07/16 at 08:34:28:
Don't get me wrong,.. I do believe both parties are corrupted by money, and beholdin' to their big donors...
501 non-profits, and calling corporations people, has made this much worse...
I would like to see elections limited to private donations, and those donations limited to $1,000... Corporations are not people and cannot donate... 501's gotten rid of altogether.  Lobbying limited to unpaid private causes...

... but,... this "investigation" is an investigation in search of a crime.
They haven't found one yet...
That is, by definition, a witch hunt...

We agree then, lets do lunch  Kiss

If the Clinton's would learn to put the friggin shovel down at the start, they could save a lot of their own skin.

Geez, Bill's ego, and poor make up, with his finger wagging at us in TV land, about him not having any relationship with that girl, Mz Lewinsky, will be a headline with graphic for all eternity.
Only to walk it back, leading to impeachment, for lying, which was so avoidable if he would said it is a matter between me, Hillary, and Monica, and that is where it will stay, AS IT SHOULD HAVE!

This mindset, and ego, etc, is what concerns me about them, from Arkansas, till now.
Let the truth out, and lets move forward....
It will work every time.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 05/07/16 at 11:28:54

old.indian wrote on 05/07/16 at 08:36:42:
This will be the dirtiest campaign in US history.  Mud slinging and "dirty tricks". Rumor mongering and libel will be everyday conversation.  Issues are/will be ignored in battle to destroy the opponent's personality.
It's my opinion that the Republican party's "establishment" reluctance to support Mr. Trump will doom the party's chances to win the White House .     Conversely, many members of the Democrat party are sworn to "work as hard as possible to defeat Donald Trump".      Hilary comes into this dragging negative baggage dating back to the early 1970s.  Scandals and questions regarding every aspect of her life and political career will be under public scrutiny for her entire term in office.  Her term in office will be more continuous than Nixon's.   Wall Street connections, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation, political contributions from foreign sources, election fraud during these primaries, private email servers, party "super delegates" who support her who are registered lobbyist,   etc. etc. etc.         "It's the corruption, Stupid."    Cool
Business as usual in Washington D.C.  Roll Eyes 

Plus 1

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 05/07/16 at 11:41:56

Yes to this:

If you notice, most all of the anti Trump noise basically boils down to criticism of his personality and little to do with his proposals.

And this is why I wait to hear about those very issues, as well as possible cabinet and running mate.

Honest Jerry, I will turn a deaf ear to the man if he doesn't stop with the school yard of "your momma is fatter than my momma" crap, like he did with Liz Warren and his Indian crack, or for that matter, even the Bush and other entrenched right wing/conservative/evangelicals of HIS party.
So please, tell your daughter there is a lot of us not wanting to vote for Hillary, but I will, as I think she will play the same game, that has been played in DC for years, even tho I know it HAS to change, we are on an unsustainable course.

One final thought, since he is running as a business man, I want to hear how he goes about getting our spending under control. How will government be financed. How will he cut programs, and what programs, and what will he do with those displaced off those programs, be it military, medical, or social, etcs, cuts?

Thank you Jerry!

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #25 - 05/07/16 at 14:12:09

I'd like to see Trump pick either Kasich or Martinez as VP, and announce that he will seek to nominate Cruz for the Supreme Court to replace Scalia - that would quite the conservatives who are talking this 3rd party nonsense.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 05/07/16 at 16:46:47

Anyone who suggests a third party wants Hillary or is too stupid to understand what dividing the vote means.
Conservatives, my eye...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #27 - 05/07/16 at 18:48:31

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 05/07/16 at 14:12:09:
I'd like to see Trump pick either Kasich or Martinez as VP, and announce that he will seek to nominate Cruz for the Supreme Court to replace Scalia - that would quite the conservatives who are talking this 3rd party nonsense.

Interesting Jerry.
As a believing Christian I hesitate with that nomination of Cruz.
I think separation is exactly that, and I believe the founders knew of the dangers.
Let say someone wanted to appoint a Muslim who practices Sharia Law, can you imagine the outcry?
I am not suggesting they are equal, but using one to shine the light of the possibilities of the other, if they believe their job is to correct other(s) beliefs, based on their own faith base perceptions.

We have seen the law swing to a dangerous interpretation with "hate crime".
Once we prosecute on thought, the tyranny gate will be swung wide open, and blood will flow greatly to reverse it.

I would rather a guilty man walk,  as opposed to such an absolute extension of ideology based laws.  

IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Reply #28 - 05/09/16 at 14:01:43

Burnie has it right about Hilary's Wall Street connections.      Roll Eyes   And we all know that those guys ALWAYS expect a major return on their "investments"... Wink
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-recently-raised-more-wall-street-...

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #29 - 05/09/16 at 19:00:44

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 05/07/16 at 08:40:27:

The problem with Trump's policies is they aren't there...
Firstly, vague... and secondly, they change day to day...
Let's also add,... many are illegal, unconstitutional, or logistically impossible.
If you want what he wants,... you're going to be left wanting... Huh

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:11:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Feeding the beast......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.