WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Logic rarely works
Reply #45 - 05/13/16 at 05:20:23

Paraquat wrote on 05/12/16 at 11:12:28:
Rayven wrote on 05/12/16 at 07:57:49:
As far as locker rooms are concerned I've never understood why people change in front of each other anyway... I prefer my privacy when changing. And you say changing rooms like they are communal...they aren't, they are basically over sized bathroom stalls.

THANK YOU.

I knew I wasn't the only one.

Someone on another forum posted an interesting though.
He asked if a 16 year old can identify as a 21 year old and buy alcohol.
I always was mature for my age.

Or if a 40 year old can identify as a 75 year old and collect social security.

--Steve

Too darn bad Steve. If you're in your local gym and some woman comes and says she identifies as a man, she can drop her smelly spandex wherever "he" wants.

Oh, and if you have. 13 year old girl in high school and some boy says he's a girl, guess what, it's schlongs and hairy a$$ time in the locker room.

If your little girl's got a problem with that, she'll be the one sent to the "alternative" lockerroom.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #46 - 05/13/16 at 07:38:37

Well, if it has a schlong and says it's just a girl, trapped in a mans body, it better not get excited and hard,  might just get both heads stomped on.
The girls need to unite, because one standing up for their rights will get Hate Crimed by the authorities, but if every girl in school said no, then they will be forced to back off. And they Can say no, I know I wouldn't shower if I was uncomfortable like that, stink all day, so what? Can you imagine being in a locker room full of girls who hate your guts and you're gonna get naked?
Bloddy hell,, they should let him get naked, drag him in the shower, soap him up and throw him out in the gym. I can see it now.. soapy wet ass sliding across that floor..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #47 - 05/13/16 at 08:09:44

A. When I was in school not so long ago, we had locker rooms to change in for gym. There were no showers, and no option to take a shower. While changing for gym no one was ever completely naked.

B. You say these things like it is just going to be so easy. Like one day a boy can just come to school, joke around with his buddies and say he's a girl for the day just so he can see the girls in the locker room, without getting in trouble. I can guarantee any boy or girl who tried to pull this move would get into deep trouble.

The man/boy and or woman/girl will have to show some sort of consistency when it comes to being in schools locker rooms and bathrooms I'm sure. It's not a day by day flip flop choice to get your rocks off.

Just because a woman can walk into the men's locker room because she trans and "he" can drop his smelly spandex wherever he wants DOESN'T mean he will. If anything he will probably feel the need to be a little more private, since closed minded people might freak out.

We are all human. We all bleed red. Who cares what your plumbing is or isn't?
According to everything I've read from you in this thread Mark, to me it sounds like it's about time to stop teaching our boys to objectify females. Apparently that is the entire issue here. Why don't we teach our children compassion for those who are different from us and respecting each others boundaries. If we teach these children to love each other instead of fearing what's different maybe these conversations wouldn't happening.

All I have left to do...is a lot...

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 05/13/16 at 09:23:21

Rayven wrote on 05/13/16 at 08:09:44:
A. When I was in school not so long ago, we had locker rooms to change in for gym. There were no showers, and no option to take a shower. While changing for gym no one was ever completely naked.

Stop it. I know you girls practiced making out and compared breast sizes. It's all we talked about in high school.

Your last point, though, reminds me of a podcast I just caught regarding "rape culture".
The topic was an article where, if I can remember, a woman wanted to join a fraternity of ~100 men and someone up top said she was going to get raped. One of the hosts commented, asking why this was the norm. Shouldn't we be teaching men not to rape versus teaching women they will become a victim.
Rape culture deserves its own thread rather than briefly brushing along the "objectifying females" and "respecting each other" paragraph though.

--Steve

IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #49 - 05/13/16 at 09:38:01

100% hit the nail on the head there Steve!

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #50 - 05/13/16 at 10:28:19

The man/boy and or woman/girl will have to show some sort of consistency when it comes to being in schools locker rooms and bathrooms I'm sure. It's not a day by day flip flop choice to get your rocks off.

Where have you been living for the past decade? .....  Your point about "some sort of consistency" makes logical sense, which of course means it will be completely ignored when push comes to shove.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #51 - 05/13/16 at 10:41:45

We are all human. We all bleed red. Who cares what your plumbing is or isn't?
According to everything I've read from you in this thread Mark, to me it sounds like it's about time to stop teaching our boys to objectify females. Apparently that is the entire issue here. Why don't we teach our children compassion for those who are different from us and respecting each others boundaries. If we teach these children to love each other instead of fearing what's different maybe these conversations wouldn't happening.

well let's just all get in a circle and have a great big f'ing group hug...

I don't know why you guys can't grasp of us. Predators will use this as an opportunity to attack little boys and girls. It will happen, it's not a question of IF it will happen it will happen. It happens now and all this is going to do is make it easier for them. This is just like the illegal immigration argument. What the hell harm can it cause by letting a few people across the border illegally?.....  Today here in St. Louis an illegal immigrant who murdered five, including a man who died defending his wife's life, was back in court today. He crossed the border three or four times. What the hell, he's just trying to make a better life for his family, right? .....I mean let's give him a drivers license, let him vote and go ahead and give him in-state tuition at local universities.

So, in the very near future, some pervert dresses up as a girl and goes into the target changing room and bathrooms. You look at him and you can tell he's kind of weird but you don't want to say anything. Because he's  just self identifying as a woman.  what's the harm in that? So he snaps some pictures, maybe he touches a couple girls, but what the heck it's no big deal.....right?  I mean we have to make accommodations for them.  it's a small price to pay so  .003% of the population can pi$$ wherever they want.

IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #52 - 05/13/16 at 12:16:43

Whoa whoa whoa Mark, I think you need to take a deep breathe and ACTUALLY read my previous comments...process them and understand them...

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 05/13/16 at 12:34:23

Magua said; I understand English very well.

IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #54 - 05/16/16 at 08:24:53

You can lead a horse to water...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #55 - 05/16/16 at 11:09:41

Yeah, you might be ahead to back this one in.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:53:01

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Logic rarely works

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.