Send Topic Print
Logic rarely works (Read 296 times)
Doug B

I am, therefore I
think

Kennewick, WA
Re: Logic rarely works
Reply #30 - 04/26/16 at 14:45:02

When I first heard this North Carolina stuff on the news my thought was : whatever plumbing you were born with - use that bathroom. Then I thought - if you've had surgical changes - then use that bathroom. Maybe I need to evolve with the times. If most guys(at least the ones I've known) saw a "female" walk into the men's room they'd stare, or say something like "lady, what in the hell are you doing in here" ? They would not feel threatened. If most women saw a "male" walk into the lady's restroom - many would feel threatened(or very uncomfortable).

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 04/26/16 at 16:54:04

If it's feminine looking enough to get in and out of the women's room, go there.
If it's too feminine to get in and out of the men's, don't.
If it looks like a linebacker in a dress, shouldn't have worn the dress.  
It's not difficult. It's BEEN going on, bet on it.

As easily as people call
Inappropriate
on everyone else's behavior, why not Just shut up, leave people alone, Don't Be inappropriate. Don't walk in the mens room ij a dress. Don't look like a dude in a dress anywhere.
Why are people wasting time on a non issue? Where have they been going?
Why is that not working?
Am I supposed to believe that Longview Texas doesn't have any?
And yet, I have never been anywhere where I saw anyone in the
Wrong
restroom.
Maybe I have just been lucky.
The picture Bot posted? Pretty face, nice build, got no business in the mens room.
Maybe Saturday morning, before the make-up and falsies..
Who knows, maybe those are permanent.

And, Anyone who is actually developing a second set of reproductive organs is in need of some understanding. What a nightmare that would be.

We are living in a world of toxins. Hormone mimickers are everywhere. BPA is even in the thermal paper, like the receipt that turns black if you leave it on the dash in the car.

I'm willing to be reasonable. DO NOT go stomping into either restroom and treat the people in there as
Conquered and Rightfully Invaded.
If you
Don't belong
Don't go.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Spiff
2005 No Login

Your favorite band
sucks!

In the Spiff Bunker
Reply #32 - 04/28/16 at 11:54:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/24/16 at 11:54:08:
All of this is the result of pressure from the left to be more
Sensitive to the emotional Needs of those who were
Living in the Closet.

No, it's all about respect for the human condition, and about non-discrimination.

Something the Left feels more strongly about than the Right, apparently.

"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them."
WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #33 - 04/28/16 at 15:47:08

You wouldn't come across as horribly uninformed about how we think if you would read what we are saying. Im sensitive to the human condition, very much so. I'm angry about the hormone mimicking chemicals that have damaged so many people. If you go back and read what I have said in this thread, then you can have an idea. Don't just grab one piece of everything I have said and pretend that is sufficient to sum it all up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #34 - 05/11/16 at 10:36:14

This may stray from your topic/point a little but...As a woman who has used both the womens and the mens room (because the line in the womens room was long and I REALLY had to go) I don't really care (and the men in the mens room didn't seem to mind as they laughed when I apologized while covering my eyes and ran into the stall while explaining why I was in there).
If you gotta go, then go!

If a man or a woman who looks like a man or a trans person OR A ONE EYED ONE HORNED FLYING PURPLE PEOPLE EATER came into the ladies room I could care less. As long as they aren't peaking through the crack in the door stall, or underneath or above...or trying to eat me Wink

The whole conversation (not here) about people being afraid of predators attacking women and children is completely ridiculous. A bathroom label is not going to make it any less safe than it already is. If a predator wants to prey on someone he or she will find a way to do so regardless of a bathroom label. Do people really think that people aren't attacked in bathrooms as is? Ignorance is bliss I suppose...

Everybody poops...and pees

All I have left to do...is a lot...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #35 - 05/11/16 at 12:01:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/24/16 at 11:54:08:

All of this is the result of pressure from the left to be more
Sensitive to the emotional Needs of those who were
Living in the Closet.

That's where you are wrong.
This law is from a Conservative state, with Conservative lawmakers,.. and this law is pandering to their homophobic constituency...
Forcing  square pegs into round holes... (pardon that visual)... Grin

Things were just fine before,... If you believe in less intrusive government,... let's keep them out of people's bathrooms and sexuality.

Where you're right is,... if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it should use the duck bathroom... ... and given the choice, I'm sure it will...

Nobody's really comfortable in a public restroom anyway... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #36 - 05/11/16 at 18:58:39

The whole conversation (not here) about people being afraid of predators attacking women and children is completely ridiculous. A bathroom label is not going to make it any less safe than it already is.

Oh yea? If you don't think some creep won't take advantage of this, you're foolish.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #37 - 05/11/16 at 20:28:00

Well, considering the law, as written, makes dudes in a dress use the men's room, please explain how this plays into a pervs hand.
I don't know exactly what to think. It's frikken sad that so many are so screwed up with sexual orientation. I believe that the toxins in our environment are playing a role in it all.
But exactly where does a human being with a thingy, nice boobs, pretty face, nice dress, out on a date with someone who is able to accept everything as it i s, go?
I'm not about causing people more emotional discomfort. Life offers large plates full of that, all the time. If it LOOKS enough like a woman to get in and out of the women's room and ca u se a panic, fine. A linebacker in a dress? Go home.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #38 - 05/11/16 at 22:38:51

I like that answer, JOG.... Roll Eyes

If it's about preventing molestation,... to which bathroom are you sending Dennis Hastert?...

Snarky point here is,... what do you think a sexual predator looks like?...
Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #39 - 05/12/16 at 05:38:01

Evil hides behind  cloak of authority very well. People grow up with dullards who are cruel and bully people around and conclude at a subconscious level that creeps are inherently losers, that the rich and powerful are good, WRONG.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #40 - 05/12/16 at 06:11:24

You guys are not grasping this. When Row v Wade became law,  no one imagined where we would be today with partial birth abortion, abortions to determine sex, and of course Planned Parenthood doctors making jokes about selling baby parts so they could buy convertibles. But that's where we are.  

You don't have to look like a woman to go into a woman's restroom, or locker room at the gym according to these laws. All you have to do is self identified whatever gender you desire. Whatever gender you happen to be feeling that night apparently. If you're a 15-year-old high school boy, call yourself a girl and go into their locker room or hang out in the changing room at target and snap pictures of little girls in the room next to you, which happened recently.

That's where this will end up. That's what always ends up here in United States. We carry  The ramifications of these laws as far as they can possibly go  which is why my example of abortion is so meaningful. this is just another brick in the wall between completely  eliminating the idea of male female gender differences.

maybe you are correct Jog, maybe there some chemical thing going around but I think more likely it's just mankind's inherent nature to wander being less restricted by cultural norms.

just like we accept  abortion on demand now, we'll accept little girls being molested and pictures flooding the Internet from time to time. That will just be part of "freedom".  All this to accommodate a tiny, tiny fraction of society who happens to be a pawn in another battle between left and right. Like the plight of American blacks,, the left really doesn't give a darn about these people they do however want to use them to inflict damage on the right.

by the way, instead of a picture of Dennis faster, you  should put up a picture of Woody Alan or Bill Clinton....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #41 - 05/12/16 at 06:30:54

Mark, the law says
Birth certificate says you're a boy, go to the men's room.
Doesn't matter if you're drop dead gorgeous and LOOK like a woman.
If you look like a lumberjack, need a shave and Don't have a dikk, you gotta go to the women's room.
That's stupid.

IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #42 - 05/12/16 at 07:57:49

"WebsterMark wrote on 05/11/16 at 18:58:39:
The whole conversation (not here) about people being afraid of predators attacking women and children is completely ridiculous. A bathroom label is not going to make it any less safe than it already is.

Oh yea? If you don't think some creep won't take advantage of this, you're foolish.
"

If you don't think some priest/ teacher/ coach/ parent/ any other authority figure/ or any predator (as they come in all shapes, forms, sizes, and colors) hasn't taken advantage of women/ children/ and MEN then you are foolish. PREDATORS find ways to be monsters regardless.

I'm not saying some "creep" wont take advantage of this, but I am saying some "creep" will find a way to do his or her dirt regardless of this.

As far as locker rooms are concerned I've never understood why people change in front of each other anyway... I prefer my privacy when changing. And you say changing rooms like they are communal...they aren't, they are basically over sized bathroom stalls.

If that happened I am so sorry for that poor girl, but you seem to be missing the fact that WOMEN CAN BE PREDATORS AS WELL. A woman could have just as well taken those photos of that poor child.

Predators are scumbags and deserve horrible, terrible things done to them as far as I am concerned, BUT gender neutral bathrooms are not going to make or break them...

« Last Edit: 05/12/16 at 12:39:16 by Rayven »  

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #43 - 05/12/16 at 11:12:28

Rayven wrote on 05/12/16 at 07:57:49:
As far as locker rooms are concerned I've never understood why people change in front of each other anyway... I prefer my privacy when changing. And you say changing rooms like they are communal...they aren't, they are basically over sized bathroom stalls.

THANK YOU.

I knew I wasn't the only one.

Someone on another forum posted an interesting though.
He asked if a 16 year old can identify as a 21 year old and buy alcohol.
I always was mature for my age.

Or if a 40 year old can identify as a 75 year old and collect social security.

--Steve

IP Logged
Rayven

Colorado
Reply #44 - 05/12/16 at 12:53:58

"Someone on another forum posted an interesting though.
He asked if a 16 year old can identify as a 21 year old and buy alcohol.
I always was mature for my age.

Or if a 40 year old can identify as a 75 year old and collect social security.

--Steve"

Those are some interesting points that I will need to ponder upon... I do always remember my grandfather telling restaurants and movie theaters that him and my grandmother were older than they were so he could get the senior discount, she would always yell at him about it and say "I AM NOT A SENIOR"  Grin

Again, I have not given much thought to "age identification" but I have to think that the amount of years you have been alive vs. how old you "feel" vs. gender identity are on very different playing fields.
But you may have a point there...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:25:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Logic rarely works

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.