Send Topic Print
All aboard! (Read 213 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
All aboard!
04/11/16 at 08:28:14

We SHOULD bring them here. We Need more!
Can't be reporting stuff like that!

chronicle Herald disappeared Muslim rules the world

ALLNEWSVIDEOSIMAGESMAPSSHOPPINGBOOKSFLIGHTSAPPSSEARCH TOOLS
Chronicle Herald Disappears References To “Muslims Rule The World” , & Chains Used In School Attacks By “Refugees” – Blazing Cat Fur
www.blazingcatfur.ca › 2016/04/10 › ch...
1 day ago - This being PM Useful Idiot's Canada we already know the press ignores stories unfavourable to the ...
Canadian paper removes story about Muslim migrant bullying: “sensitive subject” - Jihad Watch
Jihad Watch › 2016/04 › canadian-paper...
21 hours ago - “Chronicle Herald Disappears References To “Muslims Rule The World' & Chains Used In School ...
Canada: Muslim migrant children choking, brutalizing non-Muslim students - Jihad Watch
Jihad Watch › 2016/04 › canada-muslim...
2 days ago - “One boy yelled 'Muslims rule the world' while choking her daughter. ... at Chebucto Heights Elementary School,” Chronicle Herald, ...... Story has now disappeared……with an apology.
Cruz's comments after attack criticized by Muslims, others | The Chronicle Herald
The Chronicle Herald › ca › News › World
Mar 23, 2016 - Halifax -2 °C Variably cloudy .... of Japanese-Americans to internment camps during World War II. ... "They don't follow the Islamic rules or anything Islam," he said. .... Japan still searching for the missing, 5 years after tsunami.
Grade School CHILDREN CHOKED WITH CHAINS, ATTACKED by Migrant Children, “Muslims rule the world,” Imitating the Slicing of the Throat | Pamela Geller
Pamela Geller › 2016/04 › chool-childre...
2 days ago - One boy yelled “Muslims rule the world” while choking a third ... Heights Elementary School,” The Chronicle Herald, April 8, .... away in my garage, it wont go back up until he is gone.
Jihad Watch - Facebook
Facebook › Other › Community
“Chronicle Herald Disappears References To “Muslims Rule The World' & Chains Used In School Attacks By 'Refugees ...
/pol/ - Canada: Muslim migrant children choking, brutalizing non ...
4chan › boards › pol › thread › canada-...
15 hours ago - >“One boy yelled 'Muslims rule the world' while choking her daughter. ... http:// www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Chronicle-Herald-disappears- Islam-references-in- ...
WhiteRights - Reddit
Reddit › WhiteRights
Canada's Cucked Media: Chronicle Herald Disappears References To “Muslims Rule The World” , & Chains Used In ...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: All aboard!
Reply #1 - 04/11/16 at 19:15:01

Speechless?

You should stick should up your dumb mass.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/resolution-not-conflict/201503/should-yo...

Keep the guilt. I don't care.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #2 - 04/11/16 at 19:38:51

I use, “I could …” or “We could …”, all the time ... 'tis more effective ...  Cheesy

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 04/11/16 at 19:52:03

Thanks for stepping right in the middle of that. My point was being made to Bot, who has used
Should
numerous times as a determining factor regarding how we, America,
Should be. And, after explaining that we are not Yet AS we Should be, he declines to explain what we Would be, when we are as we Should be.

Now, who can take a hint?

« Last Edit: 04/12/16 at 04:38:59 by justin_o_guy2 »  

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #4 - 04/11/16 at 22:06:22

why you baiting Bot ??? sorry for stepping in the $#iT ...  Cheesy

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 04/12/16 at 04:47:33

Because
Should
is such a load. It's just an opinion, everyone has Their
Shoulds
I believe we
Should
get rid of the trade deals. Why? Because I can SHOW they damaged America.
He believes we
Should
bring the Muslims in. Because, we just should... And I would like to know WHY. I have shown that they are committing crime,, seriously disturbing the societies that are playing host. Yet, he is stuck on
Should
so, I show him more,
Muslim nations don't allow them in,
Yet, we

Should?
Why?
If you have a should
You have a why.
I wanna know
Why.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #6 - 04/12/16 at 16:02:29

JOG......

While reading the WSJ today.....

I find the article very titillating, I think you SHOULD read it  Grin

Islam and the Radical West

The political orthodoxy of the left is the gateway drug to jihad.

By BRET STEPHENS

Years ago I had a chat with three young Muslim men as we waited in a Heathrow airport lounge to board a flight to Islamabad. I was going to Pakistan to report on the fallout from a devastating earthquake in Kashmir. They were going there to do what they vaguely described as “charitable work.” They dressed in white shalwar kameez, wore their beards in salafist style and spoke in south London accents.

I tried to steer the conversation to the earthquake. They wanted to talk about politics. Had I seen Michael Moore’s “Fahrenheit 9/11”? I avoided furnishing an opinion about a film they plainly revered. The unvarnished truth about Amerika—from an American. Authority and authenticity rolled into one.

I think of that exchange whenever the subject of Islamist radicalization comes up. There’s a great deal of literature about how young Muslim men—often born in the West to middle-class and not particularly religious households—get turned on to jihad. Think of Mohammed Emwazi, the University of Westminster graduate later known as Jihadi John. Or Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, of Fort Hood infamy. Or Najim Laachraoui, who studied electrical engineering at the prestigious Catholic University of Louvain before blowing himself up last month in Brussels. Or Boston’s Tsarnaev brothers and San Bernardino’s Syed Farook.

It’s a long list. And in many cases investigators are able to identify an agent of radicalization. Maj. Hasan corresponded with extremist cleric Anwar al-Awlaki. Laachraoui seems to have come under the spell of a Molenbeek preacher named Khalid Zerkani. The Tsarnaevs took their bomb-building tips from “Inspire,” an online English-language magazine published by al Qaeda’s branch in Yemen.

But the influence of the Awlakis of the world can’t fully account for the mind-set of these jihadists. They are also sons of the West—educated in the schools of multiculturalism, reared on the works of Noam Chomsky and perhaps Frantz Fanon, consumers of a news diet heavy with reports of perfidy by American or British or Israeli soldiers. If Islamism is their ideological drug of choice, the political orthodoxies of the modern left are their gateway to it.

Take the most recent issue of Inspire. Mixed in with step-by-step photos on how to build a timed hand grenade and an analysis of the Charlie Hebdo massacre, there’s a long article on the oppression of blacks in America, starting with the killing of Ferguson’s Michael Brown. The Spring 2013 issue contains a “message to the American nation” from al Qaeda Commander Qassim Ar-Reimy in which he asks whether “meddling in our affairs and installing whomever tyrant agents and lackeys you want who kill and oppress [is] forgivable?”

“Leave us with our religion, land and nations and mind your own internal affairs,” the commander—now Emir—writes. “Save your economy, look after your concerns, for it is better than what you currently are.”

This isn’t the language of Islam, with its impressive tradition of conquest. It’s the language of the progressive left, of what Jeane Kirkpatrick at the 1984 Republican convention called the “Blame America First” crowd. It fits the left’s view of the West as the perennial sinner and the rest of the world as its perpetual victim. It is the language of turning the page on a decade of war, of focusing on nation building at home.

It strikes us as radical only because it comes from the pen of a terrorist. If it had appeared as an op-ed in the Guardian, it would elicit nodding approval from many readers, a dismissive shrug from others, but no big whoop either way.

In the early 1990s my former columnist colleague Thomas Frank came up with the clever phrase “commodification of dissent” to explain how capitalism turned all kinds of countercultural beliefs and radical ideas into just another product in a box, to be sold and distributed through the usual channels. “Fahrenheit 9/11” might have been a political revelation or even a call to arms for some impressionable young Muslims from Tower Hamlets, but to Hollywood it was $222.5 million of box office gold. That made it a winner in the marketplace of ideas, and who can quarrel with that?

The commodification of dissent may have the effect of blunting the impact of all kinds of extreme notions. But it can dull us to their extremism, leaving us astonished when someone turns notion into action. The catharsis of violence seems like an interesting idea in the pages of “The Wretched of the Earth.” In practice, it’s scores of young men and women gunned down in a Paris concert hall.

We’ve become lazy in our thinking about Islam and the West. Whether the Islam practiced by al Qaeda or ISIS is “radical” or merely traditional isn’t the question. It’s whether the West can recognize that the moral nihilism of today’s Jihadi Johns is the logical outgrowth of the moral relativism that is the default religion of today’s West.

Write bstephens@wsj.com

Your thoughts SHOULD be shared as it WOULD lend dialogue an understanding  Embarrassed

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/12/16 at 16:26:18

Michael Moore? I don't remember if I ever saw it.
As for
Blame America first?
Well, until people are ABLE to see the possibility that we ARE at fault, they will not figure out what is going on.

Is there anyone who doesn't yet understand that Libya was slated for invasion YEARS before the REASONS for it were public? We didn't go there to
Spread democracy.
We went to shut him down from wrecking the dollar.

The worlds greatest irrigation system wasn't on a military base, nor was it in town. We destroyed it. And it was good for the PEOPLE.

I wonder if anyone actually reads what I post.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #8 - 04/12/16 at 19:19:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/12/16 at 16:26:18:
The worlds greatest irrigation system wasn't on a military base, nor was it in town. We destroyed it. And it was good for the PEOPLE.

For those who weren't aware, take 5 min and look up some pictures.  It was extremely impressive, the pipelines looked to be 10 - 12 feet in diameter.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 04/12/16 at 19:34:01

It was awe inspiring and
The People
didn't pay for it.
Oil did.
That Hated, Vicious, Dictator
Rode through the streets, standing up through the roof of the car.

How do Our beloved leaders travel?

Go, watch the video.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 04/12/16 at 22:14:47

I would take the bait, though I know I should not...
...but, I won't... because this is ridiculous...

WTF triggered this tirade?...
JOG,... ???...  You should stick should up your dumb mass.

Grin Grin Grin

PS... JOG... speaking of communication...  
Read your original post...
It is nonsensical...
I'm sure in the context of what where your thoughts were at time, it made sense to you, but we aren't with you...
As an out of the blue comment, it is rambling, nonsensical, insanity...

You should try to write as a reader...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 04/13/16 at 09:15:52

Only two lines were mine. The rest is cut and paste.
Sites, reporting what you don't seem to know, it's a mix, some stuff doesn't apply.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 04/13/16 at 13:11:07

Label it as bait. That's a cheap way to dismiss a valid question.
You have taken the position that we should bring them in.
Yet, there are myriad reasons why I would say that to do so is irrational and foolhardy. While
We just Should
may seem to be a complete explanation of what our policy needs to be to you, it fails far short of countering the REASONS for me saying
We shouldn't.

If you're planning on making a case for your position, you're gonna have to explain why we should expect better behavior from the refugees HERE than what we have SEEN from them elsewhere. Then , factor in the very real possibility that those military aged MEN among them are Most Likely very upset about our involvement in making their country the hellhole they have been forced to evacuate.

Is this true? Is this an opportunity to allow observed reality to guide us? Who is doing the raping and killing?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/555434/Islamic-State-ISIS-Smuggler-THOUSA...

And WE, the very source of weapons and material support, should expect those who have sworn to fight, kill, and overcome the Christians, should expect that they will come here and, if not assimilate, then just take a place in American society and live and let live?

Should a community of blacks embrace a few thousand members of the KKK, because they are needy?

I've taken the time to think through these things and present cogent arguments, based in evidence. That's not baiting, that's debating.
Explain your position, based on reason. I have.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 04/14/16 at 06:01:16

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/13/16 at 13:11:07:
And WE, the very source of weapons and material support, should expect those who have sworn to fight, kill, and overcome the Christians, should expect that they will come here and, if not assimilate, then just take a place in American society and live and let live?

Both religions are retarded.

Where do atheists fit it?

--Steve

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 04/14/16 at 08:08:43

Paraquat wrote on 04/14/16 at 06:01:16:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/13/16 at 13:11:07:

Both religions are retarded.

Where do atheists fit it?

--Steve

Your declaration leaves no doubt as to where you fit in....
But for the sake of dialogue I will explain thusly.....
Blaming the actions of a person based on their interpretation of a belief, any belief, where it impinges, restricts, or activity constrains another's pursuit of happiness, is like blaming food for being fat, or a gun for killing, or nice jugs, for raping.....

Mankind is seriously flawed, but instead of trying to find a resolution within self, well heck, let's find blame instead.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 05:32:59

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › All aboard!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.