Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Emails and State Department question..... (Read 150 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Emails and State Department question.....
Reply #15 - 02/15/16 at 13:05:02

You've managed to avoid the point that because of the Constitution, and the Guarantees to the People in it, there are some points, some pieces of legislation,that are unlawful. A piece of proposed legislation that is Unconstitutional, one that has no support given it IN the Constitution, can't be compromised on, because Even IF the whole of it isn't passed, even If they compromise, the legislation is Unlawful. Just as
Compromising and ONLY taking your leg from the knee down, it's WRONG.
Compromising is what got us here. Standing firm, unyielding on principle, actually knowing that there IS a right and wrong, is necessary.
While the masses are ignorant of the truths of the past, they won't understand how the current state of the nation came to be.
It doesn't matter WHO is elected. Our future is cast in stone, unless someone turns the nation away from the constant war, federal reserve, big pharma lobbying, the so called Trade Deals,,
Big corporations that have been driven out of the country by tax rules, gee, sounds Awful, doesn't it? They moved operations to where regulations don't exist, labor is cheaper, and the taxes are much less.
So, THEY have an advantage over their smaller, unable to justify moving, competitors.
By creating a regulatory environment that makes it hard for upstart competition,the older, established corporations protect their own butts.
Remember how guilds work?
Ever heard of a profession that changes the requirements to qualify for a license? I've seen the requirements for becoming a physical therapist change, more years in college, more time as an assistant,,,

Who do you think proposes such changes?
Existing physical therapists, who enjoy very high paying jobs and want to limit the number of graduates who will flood the market and drive earnings down.

You don't REALLY believe that the government got reports of such poor performance by physical therapists that they initiated legislation to see to it that they be better educated, do you?
If that were true, doctors, who kill thousands a year, would be in school a lot longer.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #16 - 02/15/16 at 14:16:23

I think you are putting words in my mouth buddy....

I think the constitution is the bedrock of our nation, and not to be altered from its conception.
However, life has changed drastically since they scripted it, and that is where I think considerations need be addressed.
I never said it can go against, or be in opposition, to the original intent of the constitution, yet we all have a voice and it should be heard.

If you want to give me a specific, I will try and address it as such, my statement was more broad and I hoped it was seen as such.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 02/15/16 at 15:15:10

You spoke of compromise. I pointed out that there are places where no compromise is acceptable. The fact that someone PROPOSED what is clearly unconstitutional and worked to create sufficient support for it is, IMO, an attempt at conspiring to break the law. I would point out Bamicare. Entirely unconstitutional. Does it sound good? Would it BE good for everyone to have access to good healthcare? Yep. Be good for everyone to have a house, a car, a job, too.
But we can't just pass a law requiring people to Buy products.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 02/15/16 at 17:35:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 02/15/16 at 15:15:10:
I would point out Bamicare. Entirely unconstitutional. Does it sound good? Would it BE good for everyone to have access to good healthcare? Yep.

So, the solution is what Obama wanted in the first place, before accepting the Republican idea of a mandate...
Medicare for all... It is run economically, and well liked by current users... just expand it to cover everyone...
We already have it, and it's proven to work well...
Of course, fancy doctors will still be available the "Donalds" of this world, but everyone would be guaranteed basic services, and everyone would chip in to the cost...  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #19 - 02/15/16 at 19:28:05

While TODAYS realities make that sound like a reasonable idea, and I agree, based on just Waking up,today, and looking at the situations that Americans are facing Today, that sounds reasonable. What I am Trying to get people to think about is WHY we are where we are.
It's not the bubs or the dems. The analysis and understanding would be a college level,deep study, that would take a year, IF you had access to the information. Even then, some speculation might be required.
If you don't know about Tragedy and Hope, by Quigley, a professor and mentor to Bill Clinton, Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, Creature from Jekyll Island and be able to accept that the many Truths that most accept AS true are, in fact, only propaganda, then understanding WHY this great Need exists today, after all these years of governmental assistance to the needy, won't be possible. The New Normal is to Be in need.
Again, WHY is it that the glass blowers went away? Why aren't there the little snack bars anymore?

St o p sidestepping the core of what I say.

It's the INSIDIOUS tax of the banking system that the government embraced readily, NOT to make OUR lives better, but so They can spend wildly and the people don't SEE the pain of paying.
Remember what Henry Ford said about the banking system?
Was he stupid?
When observed reality doesn't match up with what we are being told, KNOWING that we have been lied to by the government, what should you believe?
Them?
Your eyes?

Sanders beat Hillary in the debate, yet, she is ahead, because HER delegates are more important. She's got Super Delegates..
When she wins, coff, coff, I hope people understand just how corrupt the system is. The only thing that can stop her is a bub landslide that just couldn't be hidden.
I don't think I can ever accept the alleged Win by Bush over Gore. For the supreme court to stop a recount is just past my ability to accept.
Don't read that to mean I support Gore.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #20 - 02/15/16 at 23:23:28

Any system that works,... can be "worked"...
Any game, can be "Gamed"...
Tis' the nature of humans to find the path that shortens the journey.

Can't fix that,.. can only change it... and that change will be worked/gamed too...
We all do it... 'cause we're pretty smart, and we can...  Cool

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 02/16/16 at 04:02:40

Depends on the character of those people.
I never cheated when playing a game. Because I cant Win if I cheat. But look at what personality types seek office.
I really don't care WHAT party Hillary was supposedly representing, I couldn't vote for that lying, cackling pregnant dog.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #22 - 02/16/16 at 05:11:37

Look guys, you both agree medical coverage should be available to all.
Seems as a kid, 60 years ago, it was.....
What happened?
What I would hope to see is folk advancing their ideas on its merit, instead of tearing apart the opposition with ugliness.

This mentality is what is driving this country into a ditch.

Look, the recent SC death being a great example. Obama has the priveledge to nominate a replacement, yet, Mitch has already said its a no go without even hearing a nomination....

WTF?

We saw how the left did Bork, Thomas, and now the right can play payback?

Why can't people find solutions without the stigma of assigning a winner or loser to it?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 02/16/16 at 17:48:30

I didn't say it Should.
I said it would be nice.
But, should? Hey, different thing.
Want some SHOULD?
The NEWS should be the Truth.
Laws Should be Constitutional.
Our Representatives SHOULD work for US.
LOTS of should out there.

Compromise on the unlawful, the unconstitutional, is not RIGHT.
We didn't get here in a day. Going further toward the cliff won't fix it. We need to UNDO the things that got us h ere. And both parties are what got us here.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 02/17/16 at 07:19:45

Those in elected office, the lobbyist, the media, and those who make their living from governmental laws (all of whom live in those six or seven counties clustered around Washington DC) are the only ones really satisfied with the current situation. It certainly can't be changed from within. The power of elected office is too great for almost everyone to resist and I put Trump, Cruz in that class.  I don't see either one of those guys (as they say in The Matrix) as The One.

The only thing for sure is Hillary or Sanders cannot follow up the Obama disaster years. That would be a fatal blow.

Rubio would likey make small incremental changes but enough to keep the country afloat a little longer.

Maybe siding with Rubio is the coward's way out of this mess but on the other hand, is it better to keep the patient alive a little longer while searching for a cure?

IP Logged
cheapnewb24
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Virginia
Reply #25 - 02/17/16 at 09:56:05

You know anyone who could be? Huh

2004 Suzuki Savage, Riding since fall 2015.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 02/17/16 at 10:22:30

Rubio is just More of the Same. Screwed, some more. We TURN the ship or we crash. And, buddy, we AIN'T gonna be turning. Anyone who has the guts to try will get KenneDied. The masses don't understand how things have been done. And, sadly, choose to not believe the things that are in conflict with what
Reality they have been TOLD is what Is, even When the things easily observed Demonstrate a conflict between observed reality and what we are Told.

Again, WHY was Henry Ford against the Federal Reserve?
How many central banks have there been in America?
What did Andrew Jackson consider to be his greatest achievement?
How is it that Libya was ON the list of nations to invade that General Wesley Clark made public shortly after 9/11?
The REASONS for our involvement in Libya that the Media pounded on constantly were YEARS after that country was Marked for military action. This stuff doesn't make anyone else Think?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 07:45:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Emails and State Department question.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.