Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Emails and State Department question..... (Read 150 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Emails and State Department question.....
02/13/16 at 13:48:56

Saw more were released today.

See the same remarks from the Clinton camp, that they want them ALL released, so people can see she is hiding nothing, or did anything wrong.
Of course that is arguable, even her claim others did it, will not get a murderer off the hook if he claims the same defense  Roll Eyes

My question is this: Since John Kerry is the current S.O.S., why does he not grant his good friend and compadre wish?

The trickle out seems to cause her more grief, as it sucks up fresh attention and ink each time a batch is released, however, it is not the opposition party who sits ranking in that department, which would really seem suspect, if it were.....

Anybody have a guess as to why?
I don't really buy the vetting excuse, as these emails were quickly scrutinized and deleted when it became apparent she had to turn them over, and if I remember correctly, it was reported that just one or two persons were in charge of that task, not a whole department.

I still think the FBI is preparing a criminal complaint against her, but not so much for dereliction of duty re: emails, tho I believe that will come, but not of the magnitude some are believing, no, but I think they have proof connecting the Clinton Foundation to her Office, where donors fared favorably, after contributing to Chelsea's baby shower gifts......
Hey, every baby needs a couple million school fund ya know  Grin

Anyway..... anybody else wonder why Kerry does not weigh in on the State Department matters?    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
old.indian
Serious Thumper

Fighting Foreign
Terrorism since 1492

Central New Mexico
Re: Emails and State Department question.....
Reply #1 - 02/13/16 at 17:10:38

Classified documents/information cannot be released by their very nature. AND if any classified documents or information is found on an UN-secured (or private) email server, then federal laws have been BROKEN.... It is a breach of security to leave them unattended or where they can be "compromised" in any way.

FYI: John Kerry can be relied upon to do whatever he is told by his boss, or the highest bidder. Which ever the case may be.........                

Lectron carb, modified head, stage 3 cam, Wiseco piston, header and Dyna, Varsi's cam chain adjuster, head plug and drilled rotor, Tkat, 12" shocks and 17/43 chain conversion.EdL's 4"FCs
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 02/13/16 at 17:47:10

Has it ever occurred to you,.. that are trickled intentionally, to damage her?...
Trickling out the info, keeps the possibility of scandal in the news...
The leaks don't come from the FBI... they come from the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee...

It's been dragged out forever... Roll Eyes
...a political witch hunt, in search of a crime...
...you're being led by the nose...
Ask yourself,... Why else would this be dragged out?...
It's in no way to Hillary's benefit... it can only be to extend the duration of smear through the election cycle...
http://correctrecord.org/new-benghazi-report-proves-right-wing-wrong/

"Republicans have politicized the tragedy in Benghazi so much that now the American people don’t know what to believe, even though it has been investigated exhaustively. The investigations into Benghazi has included more than 50 senior level staff briefings, 13 public hearings, at least 3 independent/bipartisan reports, dozens of interviews, and the disclosure of more than 25,000 pages of documents.
Yet none of these investigations have yielded any evidence contrary to Secretary Clinton’s words and actions."

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 02/13/16 at 19:07:03

00 pages of documents.
Yet none of these investigations have yielded any evidence contrary to Secretary Clinton’s words and actions."

It was the video...
Phht, lie.

That no oFISHYal report has incriminated anyone means nothing.
She is aware that the emails Can't be released. She is safe from indictment, because she knows where the bodies are buried.

This Leaking out
every so often, isn't HURTING her.

If someone walked behind you while you were working and said
Hey,,
How many times would that happen before you stopped paying attention?
They're just waiting for everyone to get sick of hearing about it, WHILE NOTHING IS DONE about it. It's just more meaningless babble..

Yeah, the bubs are against the dems,, that explains why they repeal the laws the dems pass..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #4 - 02/13/16 at 20:12:05

Serowbot wrote on 02/13/16 at 17:47:10:
Has it ever occurred to you,.. that are trickled intentionally, to damage her?...
Trickling out the info, keeps the possibility of scandal in the news...
The leaks don't come from the FBI... they come from the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee...

It's been dragged out forever... Roll Eyes
...a political witch hunt, in search of a crime...
...you're being led by the nose...
Ask yourself,... Why else would this be dragged out?...
It's in no way to Hillary's benefit... it can only be to extend the duration of smear through the election cycle...
http://correctrecord.org/new-benghazi-report-proves-right-wing-wrong/

"Republicans have politicized the tragedy in Benghazi so much that now the American people don’t know what to believe, even though it has been investigated exhaustively. The investigations into Benghazi has included more than 50 senior level staff briefings, 13 public hearings, at least 3 independent/bipartisan reports, dozens of interviews, and the disclosure of more than 25,000 pages of documents.

Did you read my question?

Kerry is in charge of the State Department, where the emails are being released, NOT the Benghazi committee.

Who wears blinders?

Indeed, its always the others,  who makes us a victim, eh punkin.....   Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 02/13/16 at 21:40:12

Kerry?... really?...  He is Sec'y of State...
He does not do investigations...  a little busy with the diplomacy of the planet...

You are so lost in your faux news sources, I can't point you to home...

House Intelligence Committee... Republican chaired... has investigated this upside-down, inside-out, and backwards,... over a period of years.... and found nothing...
...but... they continue... repeatedly... asking and re-asking...
"50 senior level staff briefings, 13 public hearings, at least 3 independent/bipartisan reports, dozens of interviews, and the disclosure of more than 25,000 pages of documents."

"Fox News originally ignored a House GOP report debunking many of its Benghazi myths but is now attacking the report's credibility to promote the need for more Benghazi Select Committee hearings.

In November, the House Intelligence Committee, chaired by Republicans, released the results of a lengthy investigation that "debunk[ed] a series of persistent allegations" perpetuated by conservative media outlets about the events and culpability surrounding the 2012 attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya. The report reaffirmed the findings of several previous investigations and once again determined that "there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria."

Fox News remained mostly silent in the wake of the report's publication, giving the report only cursory coverage while flagship news program Fox News Sunday ignored it entirely. The network's lack of coverage earned condemnation from CNN media critic Brian Stelter and even Fox's own media analyst, Howard Kurtz. The absence of coverage stood in stark contrast to Fox's exhaustive focus on the formation of a select committee to investigate Benghazi in June, when the network devoted at least 225 segments to the select committee over a mere two-week span.

With another Benghazi Select Committee hearing scheduled for December 10, Fox has changed its approach from silence to overt attempts to undermine the GOP report's credibility."

... and,... these quotes are old news...
It has, and still does, continue...
As long as they keep digging,... they don't have to admit this is a dry hole...
They'll be asking for Hillary's laundry receipts next... Roll Eyes...
...as long as the pot remains stirred...

What can possibly happen?...
Hillary has already taken responsibility,... unless you believe that she intentionally allowed, or premeditatedly planned,  the death of a personal friend (not an enemy, or even someone she might disagree with),... there is nothing here but vaporous insinuation...
I don't think the Bengazi investigation is even investigating Bengazi any more... They're just sifting though everything they can get, looking for anything... any dirt, from any direction...

Like a jealous husband,.. looking through his wife's purse...
... or, like a loser, desperately looking for any way to accuse the winner of cheating...
Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 02/14/16 at 05:37:50

Hillary has already taken responsibility,...

No, she has not. Taking responsibility means consequences, she received none. In fact, she's asking for a promotion.

i have a family member high up with a defense contractor. pretty high security clearance. i have no idea what he really does and neither does his wife. he was over during Super Bowl and we were talking about Fitbits. I bought my wife one and said he should get one but said he wouldn't be able to wear it at work. i asked why not and he said absolutely nothing with a blue tooth or anything not officially issued could be brought on site. immediate dismissal. But the Secy of State thinks she can have a server in her basement because its convenient? no sir.

Sew your politics is blinding you to this. you're like a republican arguing for Nixon not to resign. you're fighting for a woman who doesn't deserve your respect.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #7 - 02/14/16 at 07:25:37

Kerry?... really?...  He is Sec'y of State...
He does not do investigations...  a little busy with the diplomacy of the planet...

Gee, I thought Hillary investigated Benghazi so she could determine what happened, and report it accordingly.
As well as any conflict the Foundation might have with any donors, etc.....

But as you enlighten us with your lil' smugness retorts, these folks are too busy advising gods.

Ya know what, just dawned on me, this election is much about folk like you, as it is the candidates.

Your one mind, party only, all others are devils, crooks, cheats and bastards.......
Is the poison that has tainted our society.

Any hope at honest dialogue, as exampled here, as you still only want to defect ( a trait of narcissistic personality ) instead of a possible answers as to why Kerry does not answer/intervene in matters that the department could expedite these emails.  

Useful fools.

It gladdens my heart to see folks are rejecting this spoon feeding mentality and opting for anybody but the same old sheet that got us here.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #8 - 02/14/16 at 07:34:05

WebsterMark wrote on 02/14/16 at 05:37:50:

Hillary has already taken responsibility,...

No, she has not. Taking responsibility means consequences, she received none. In fact, she's asking for a promotion.

i have a family member high up with a defense contractor. pretty high security clearance. i have no idea what he really does and neither does his wife. he was over during Super Bowl and we were talking about Fitbits. I bought my wife one and said he should get one but said he wouldn't be able to wear it at work. i asked why not and he said absolutely nothing with a blue tooth or anything not officially issued could be brought on site. immediate dismissal. But the Secy of State thinks she can have a server in her basement because its convenient? no sir.

Sew your politics is blinding you to this. you're like a republican arguing for Nixon not to resign. you're fighting for a woman who doesn't deserve your respect.

No Webby, he is like an Evangelical advising the pagans of their date with hell  Grin

PS: But your point has merit. Fact, knowingly her emails had sensitive material, and now under subpoena, she made copy of, and gave it to her attorney, who had no clearance to handle such data.
Is this the actions of an innocent person, or one that knows she has legal concerns?  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 02/14/16 at 09:43:47

The other point is she felt having HER legal team go through the emails and determine which ones were okay to be deleted demonstrates that she cannot be trusted. no politician can be trusted to a certain extent, but when one is caught red handed operating in a manner that shows a belief that she is completely above the law, then she simply cannot be put in charge of the whole shooting match.

Let me put it another way Sew, if Presidents were allowed to run for a 3rd term, wouldn't you have said there's no way the nation could trust anything George Bush said after he (in your words) lied about WMD? Of course you would.

Sorry Sew, she's damaged goods. Move on.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #10 - 02/14/16 at 10:08:43

WebsterMark wrote on 02/14/16 at 09:43:47:
The other point is she felt having HER legal team go through the emails and determine which ones were okay to be deleted demonstrates that she cannot be trusted. no politician can be trusted to a certain extent, but when one is caught red handed operating in a manner that shows a belief that she is completely above the law, then she simply cannot be put in charge of the whole shooting match.

Let me put it another way Sew, if Presidents were allowed to run for a 3rd term, wouldn't you have said there's no way the nation could trust anything George Bush said after he (in your words) lied about WMD? Of course you would.

Sorry Sew, she's damaged goods. Move on.

The right would never move on, and one needs to consider this in electing her.
She has created this partisan environment just as much as anyone else.
A moth can complain all it wants about the flame, yet, who lit the candle?
She would consume too much energy and the right would willingly provide it, and nothing gets done, while the Wizard hides behind the curtains, still controlling events to his liking.

This is the chain of events we need to break, in order to free up the system, with the hope of repairing what is needed to reverse this course of corruption by the powerful.

Can we find a true leader, one who knows that absolutes often come at a cost of another?
Is compromise a dirty word?
Can anyone give, as well a receive, or has self become the criteria mankind operates from?  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 02/14/16 at 20:52:56

Is compromise a dirty word?

Well, sometimes.

How about this scenario?

We have voted. For supper, we will be dining on your right leg. Our legislation passed and we have decided that we will take it at the hip, But, since it's not yet ratified, and since we don't want to see a filibuster or too much of a ruckus raised over this, we will compromise.

You see, it's NOT A DEMOCRACY. It's a Republic. There are ideas, rules, built IN, then the majority, working WITHIN the Constitution, make the choices.

Notice that NOTHING even CLOSE to that is how it works.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #12 - 02/15/16 at 03:33:04

working WITHIN the Constitution

Which is amendable and extendable, and where the thrust of compromise is hopefully vested.

Did you like my ankle?  Grin

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 02/15/16 at 04:18:15

You're gonna make a great American, when it is destroyed,you'll fit right in.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #14 - 02/15/16 at 08:10:48

Well JOG, I don't stone deserving people to death anymore either  Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 07:12:00

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Emails and State Department question.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.